So, this is coming back

So, this is coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/27/the-extraordinary-adventures-of-baron-munchausen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever feel like this year's presidential election is just one of the good baron's expeditions abroad?

Looks gay

Yes.

That's insane because.....huh.
You know what, never mind.

You're gay.

Look at this faggot.

I say, that reminds me of a story.

14 years ago I was hunting gorillas in the dark of Africa when I stumbled upon a native woman getting violated by apes repeatedly.

After saving the hideous and ruined form of female, I found out that she had become pregnant from the repeated ape pounding.

I am happy to know that the offspring has survived and has even learned to use the internet.

Fuck you don't knock something till you try it faggot

What the fuck

I read the in-character anouncment FFG posted. Fucken great.
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/27/the-extraordinary-adventures-of-baron-munchausen/
That said, I haven't had the pleasure of playing any previous edition of the most esteemed barons game of tall tales, what is it like?

Savagery!

Oh my god.
Would the baron be immune to the sanity loss incurred by viewing Cthulhu?

Yes. That's what he told me

I want to play Baron Munchausen meets Cthulhu in Call of Cthulhu format now.

Potentially cool, although I'm not sure what they can really add to it. I love my old leather copy of the original.

They promised previews. I guess we'll see if any of the new stuff seems worth.

Looking at the announcement, it sounds like the first two volumes are primarily a reprint and possibly expanded versions of the two variants, while the third is guidelines for adapting it to other themes and settings. I'll likely get it for completeness sake, but from the sound of it it's essentially the exact same thing.

How does one play this game? The article sounds quite silly, and I like that.

Also, either the Baron or the whomever wrote the article is jewish, as I noticed they wrote G-d.

I'm pretty sure that's more of an old-timey thing, from when people took religion more seriously

You must possess something to lose it, old boy.