To get in, you'll have to infiltrate as exotic belly dancers

>to get in, you'll have to infiltrate as exotic belly dancers

>especially the boys

How will this go down with your party?

I don't really see what this has to do with killing dragons, so I'm going to sit this one out

That Guy detected.

Obfuscate ●●●●● Cloak the Gathering

d-d-d-do i need to suck faceless bald fat men's co-coc- i mean p-penises too?

>Call GM a Magical Realming faggot
>Stand up and leave table
>Find a game that's not a waste of my time

KROMGAR KNEW DANCE CLASSES WOULD PAY OFF SOMEDAY!

It's okay, I heard the Shah was into that sort of thing.

>three party members use charisma
>the magus has ranks in perform:dance
>last party member likes to be invisible

Probably pretty well, actually.

I'm into that kind of thing, but it depends whether it's that kind of game. If we're doing a goofy occasionally sex-comedy kinda thing? Awesome, roll with it. If the GM is trying to play it straight or force it into a normal fantasy game, no thanks.

Turn it into a grimy bara twerk session.

My character doesn't have a belly. Or really almost any of their midsection. I'm not sure this plan was exactly thought out.

>Implying anyone in my groups ever plays male characters.

>>the magus has ranks in perform:dance

Dervish Dance please go.

>tanabata tree outside of tanabata

The Tech-Priest will do what he can.

For real, fuck Dervish Dance Maguses. It's one of the most munchkin things in the game, and there's NEVER any originality to it.

>only member that has points in dance is the 60ft undead
Murder them all?
I heard a round party vote to murder the entire camp and raise them as another 60ft undead mass

Well, that's gonna get awkward really fast, considering my boy character is actually the princess in disguise.

I don't really know pathfinder, but when I think of dervish dance I think of the prestige class in 3.5 which was actually pretty good, but had the longest fucking turns in combat imaginable. My group basically soft-banned it because it was annoying to deal with

>tanabata
Dervish Dance Magus in Pathfinder refers to taking feat called "Dervish Dancer", which pretty much lets you use dexterity for your attack rolls and damage rolls with a scimitar, which just happens to be a viable one-handed weapon for maguses, has an insane crit range (which the magus has several skills to enhance even farther), and allows the Magus to have good AC even before they get their class features for medium and heavy armor. Essentially it lets you completely dump strength as needing to be a relevant stat for ANYTHING.

It requires like 5 ranks in dance to get. So if you ever see a martial taking dance, be prepared. It's just worse on the magus because other martials can often do better by using a two-handed weapon anyway, but maguses need a hand free to cast.