>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V-fRuoMIfpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does "Deluge" from Ragnarok Online make it so that every shot you fires becomes two or so that you always have an "extra round" in your magazine?

"Quadruple Action" from the same jump does the latter, but does it conjure the extra rounds, or use those that already exist?

Actually, now that I think about it doesn't Fetch gain new powers when her body is stressed?

Maybe it's just by pushing your powers/body/mind?

That is true. In hidden cassettes in Second Son you get info that the moment Augustine learned Delsin's is using Core Relays and Tracker drones to power up, she got mad, went into where they store them, then left after a few hours, even angrier since she couldn't drain them or anything. It is implied Cole and Delsin's are unique. Other Conduits basically learned more about their powers, discovered their abilities and just started inventing ways of utilizing it. Eugene can summon minions and do Angel body, Delsin is more limited in that manner.

You simply are not limited in the three techniques you get from a conduit type in infamous jump. I think QS said it once when asked

See

Yeah, I remember in First Light, she got new powers as Deus ex machina type things when in deep shit.

So for the Bayonetta jump, what does 'infinite magic' mean for the Hunted drawback? Does it mean that she can just spam her powers indefinitely?

Well, if you want the ultimate example of that nonsense, look no farther than The Beast, which is a dude that died and used telekinesis to pull himself back together from dust somehow.

Pretty much, yes.

Does that mean that if I eat her I get infinite magic too?

come on man seriously?

Probably bait so that when he's told no, user can go "Fuck you nerfbitch."

>49)Ben 10
>Plumber
>Geochelone Aerios

>Alien Harem

>Space Suit
>Laser Rifle
>Plumber Badge
>Evolutionary Function

>Companions (Plumber, Geochelone Aerios, Plumber Training, It's Hero Time!, Space Suit, Laser Rifle, Plumber Badge)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah
>Zenalic (Partner, Plumber, Galvan, Plumber Training, R&D, Space Suit, Laser Rifle, Plumber Badge)

>Numbernumber
>Wanted
>Rooting you out

This setting seems complex, so I can only say that I'll generally be trying to save the world and broker peace between the alien races. I'll also have to spend time dodging all the alien cops who are after me, hopefully Befriending the agents after me and showing them I'm not actually a criminal. And the trolls finally have my ability to fight at full strength without having to worry about killing anyone, so now they have no excuse for slip ups.

Drawback fiat isn't usually something that can be transferred, no.

And here come the fucking white knights.

Quadruple Action seems to duplicate the bullets from a single ammo/shell rather than actually making you shoot another round of ammo. Deluge seems to create a duplicate of your ammo when you shoot that then benefits from the Quadruple actions bullet duplication. I'd also say that these are all pulled from thin air since the jump heavily leans toward video game mechanics being real. If you want maximum dakka the ranger tree in maoyuu also triplicates your ranged projectiles.

You're adorable, you know that? I mean, you get that everyone knows that its you doing this every time, right?

Thanks, but I've decided "Ultraviolet" and the accompanying skill are more useful for my purposes. Do you think it'd be reasonable for the range on "Crimson Marker" to be boosted to three kilometers with perk purchase?

Also, do you know if magic is something that can be learned in-setting?

I want an eldritch abomination to cuddle with, where are the cutest Great Old Ones, or how do I make my own.

Go to Supernatural and give Eve a blue feather.

You mean the Darkness?

>implying
shit taste as shit taste gets.

zoogs Are basically intelligent ferrets/possums.

It's drawback fiat, so... no.

Would it be too wanky of me to interpret "Pick any item under 200cp" as "You have 200cp to spend on non-discounted items"?

Yes, fuck off powerwanker.

>fiat
I've got Savage Salvage, so if it's a car then I should be good.

yes it would be since it is an entirely different thing,this is completely different from bonus CP, it's a free item in a given price range

Just make a jump of that one show where all the elder gods are cute anime girls.

Not so much an Eldritch Abomination as a "slightly divergent animal".

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You cheeky dickwaffle.

...despite the fact that Savage Salvage wouldn't work on a person so the point is moot anyway, I'm gonna have to congratulate you for your cheeky wordplay. That one was actually clever.

Adam Lilith hybrid from Evangelion

If you want a pet GOO we will need a Nyaruko jump and some perks for pet play.

That was awesome, user. Kudos to you

If you buy the Eyes of the World, how hard is it to find your brand of contacts for your special eyes?

Is it infinite magic against us or everyone for entire jump?

And do you mean infinite as in "the mp is always max" or that "the maximum is infinity"

Because the former is just constant climax or such if she wants, the other is constant Queen Sheba

She can create all sorts of abominations so it sounded like what he was asking for. She is basically a an abomination factor, just ask her to make them cute and your good. Also she's a shape shifter so yeah.

>Kudos to you

On paper, I can't take issue with that, but in practice that gives you some unintended flexibility.

I'd say it's probably too wanky, yeah.

Ok a few questions for my Warhammer portion:

Should we have purchased Blank in another 40K jump, like the TtoS(when finished) could we upgrade it with the bonus in the Imperial jump (even if we are taking psyker there)?

How does the fantasy Warhammer work? Are all origins Drop-In, or only the Free ones are?

Do the origin drawbacks in Fantasy give CP?

Does the Blank perk from the Imperium jump work against all the supernatural post jump, or just pshychic powers and similar?

What happens to the psyker/navigator powers that require the Warp to be a clusterfuck to work (death-gaze and such)? Do they still work? Alring stupid question they dont... But which could still do?

Tau/Necron/Thyranid/Ork jump when?

Sounds fine to me. As for learning magic in setting that's a lot more difficult to answer. The jump leans heavily towards enforcing the game mechanics so I'd say you'd need to pay the 300cp for the Dual Classing perk to have access to the magic system, and even then you'd still probably be restricted to what that class can learn. However Dark Wisdom from Overlord is the standard way to ignore the spell limits and class restrictions in many jumps. I'm not the jump maker though so this is just my interpretation.

Eh. I'd say it depends on the jump / jumpmaker.

...I'm not sure I follow.

Against you. And I'm going to say... it starts off as "the MP is always max" and if you fend her off enough times it slowly starts shifting to "the maximum is infinity"

Okay, then. The specific jump is Ragnarok Online: I'll assume that the first condition would be valid, as there is no middle ground between 100cp and 200cp items, so it doesn't make sense to specifically mention "200cp" instead of "100cp or less".

This is unfortunate, as there are no 200cp items I'm interested in, but two 100cp items... Oh well, I'll probably just get a single 100cp item. Thanks regardless.

Can we still convince Bayonetta to not hunt us, like how the Hunted drawback implies, even if we take Heaven not hell?

Can we also convince that Dante to not do it? Can we convince him to go in pod we survive till last day of jump?

Wouldn't that make Bayonetta more dangerous than the Rodin or Graved Creators drawbacks?

Oh shit.

Does her infinite magic also apply against companions, robots, etc?

>Does that mean that if I eat her I get infinite magic too?
You know what, fine. If you eat her you can have infinite magic for the duration of your jump. It won't make a difference since you were able to defeat her without infinite magic, and like all drawbacks it goes away at the end of 10 years, even if you choose to stay.

-Berserker (+200CP): For whatever reason, the Angels are PISSED. They're going out of their way to attack you now, and they're noticeably stronger. On top of that, they're faster and smarter too, and will coordinate their efforts to striking you down... even calling upon the Demons of Inferno to do coordinated strikes against you. It will be a grueling journey.

So, Red. How much harder/better/faster/stronger? Also, are the demon attacks a sure thing, or can you convince them not to attack you?

Eh. Looking at her ability-set in the actual game, considering the fact that she doesn't display Eyes of the World in combat only during PLOT, it's pretty fitting.

Forget your trip, Red?

Just don't. New thread, at least be clever enough to trollfag with new material.

If it's for the purpose of targeting YOU, yes.

Also remember there's a clause that you might, I stress, MIGHT be able to talk her down. Rodin and the Creators don't give you that option and they get worse right out the gate.

If you take the second tier of Hunted, I very much doubt you're going to be able to talk them out of it. You've got bigger problems on your hands.

She only defeated Jubileus in game because Jubileus was at half power and Jeanne had to help her summon Queen Sheba since even she didn't have enough magic to do it alone

youtu.be/V-fRuoMIfpw

>How much harder/better/faster/stronger?
Significantly so.

>Also, are the demon attacks a sure thing, or can you convince them not to attack you?
It's a sure thing.

He doesn't have to be clever, you keep responding.

The obvious solution to dealing with angry!Bayo is just to manipulate time even more aggressively than she does. Can't keep hunting you if she's time-locked.

... I don't see the bigger problems. The second tier of Hunted is just having DmC Dante after us.

Wasn't that version of Dante a jobber and an edge duke?

How does that work if you're a Lumen Sage? Do your Summoned Angels attack you?

HOW LONG CAN YOU MOVE WITHIN THE FROZEN TIME?

No, that's only if you bring a Dante from the DMC jump.

If you don't, you face actual "CURAZEH" Dante. Read the notes.

meant to be for

>Significantly so.
Okay... Thanks I guess? So how strong are they in relation to a Lumen Sage/Umbra Witch at their boosted time of day (assuming all perks but capstones, as those don't really seem sustainable)?

...no, wait. I'm a retard. I said different in the notes. DERPITY DERP, I'M A RETARD.

Not your summoned ones, but the others do.

For some reason, I am now picturing a show called "All My Dantes".

Well it's a 200CP drawback, so, uh. Make of that as you will. It's not unbeatable, but it's not exactly going to be a walk on the park for you either.

As such, I think that the issue is simply convincing that Donte. He is too edgy to be convinced in regular way, at least till near end of jump.

I need all three Dante's. SMT Dante, DMC Dante and Donte.

A poser, a badass and an edge lord.

The holy trinity

The Gamer/Minion Master Requires Moar Tosses!

Last Time on Minion Master's Adventure:He got sent to Girls Und Panzer as man, and had to face all of his old foes from elementary school, to college. His chosen school had 5 Panzer VII Maus Super Heavy Tanks though, so it was all good.

How powerful are the Angels you can make with Splice it and Dice It?

Is there any way they can retake human form?

Have you been to Undertale?

Think of 'Splice it and Dice It' like an investment game. The Angels you make are kind of weak to begin with, but as your trade and your understanding of them grows, so too is your capability.

I'm sure you can find a way for them to retake human form. There's a shitton of genetic powers out there.

Okay, assuming the same conditions, how much of a threat are they normally to a Lumen Sage/Umbra Witch of an initial jump-attainable level?

Better yet, do they have any feats? And does taking the drawback earn you the ire of top-level LSs or UWs?

He has not.
Though it raises the question, is there a Canon Companion who would make a good Minion?

>How powerful are the Angels you can make with Splice it and Dice It?

>Is there any way they can retake human form?
Blue

Angry dummy. Little dude can summon his own minions.

>UWs?
*Top-level Angels (whatever that is), not UWs.

Pretty much all of them would make good friends, but their effectiveness as minions is debatable.

The blasters in the items section are kinda like drones. Maybe just stock up on them?

Can we choose the Canon companion to be Donte if we take second tier hunted drawback, with him joining us on last day of jump after last battle?

I mean, because otherwise you didn't answer about convincing

If you take Berserk drawback and are Lumen Sage, would any angel you summon for an attack in a battle just instantly attack you?

I'm pretty sure I know who you are.

Taking the drawback DOES earn you the ire of the top-level Angels and Demons, I'm not sure why you wouldn't assume that. And what the hell do you mean by 'feats'? And starting angels are probably going to be a bit rough on beginner LS/UW once you get a group up.

But why would he work with Gamer?
Gamer may not be Evil, but he is a narcissist with Control Issues. He wants to rule and control people, sure he makes sure they have good lives, but he wants control.

That's the problem. He is friends with his Companions, but they are also his Special Minions, the strongest(With some exceptions) ones, and the ones he wants to protect.

Eh.

But sure, Undertale next.

>>Is there any way they can retake human form?
>Blue
I'm okay with this.

>Donte
Is that how his name is actually spelled, or is it just a meme?

Well, if you helped Angry Dummy fuse with their body, thus completing their lifelong wish, i bet they'd be completely willing to follow you on whatever road you decide to travel.

He's asking what they're actually shown being able to do. Like, you know that time in the Balder fight where Bayonetta basically suplexes that huge satellite? That's a feat. When the angels rip the investigator dude's father to pieces? That's a feat. Bayo and the angels casually fighting on that jet in the second game? Das a feat.

Is the Ascended Fanboy based on anyone in particular?

And does the 50+CP in companion import mean you can give them your cp to increase how much they have to spend?

Meme

The Eyes capstone booster, am I understanding this right?

It's boost to Umbran Climax makes it essentially be Bayonetta's finishers where she summons a demon, increasing the raw power.

Boosting Holy Audience just increases how versatile the summon is? Or does it increase its power and everything depending on weapon we use?

Because Umbran climax booster is good for people focusing on raw magic they have, the holy audience booster is amazing for crafters

Papyrus and Sans would fit the classic minion image, a tall guy who takes the job seriously but is a dork and a short guy who's a goofball. The fact that they're both surprisingly powerful and clever when they're in serious mode is beside the point.

>I'm not sure why you wouldn't assume that.
I would assume top-level Angels, but not demons, as the drawback specifically notes that the "Angels are PISSED". I just assumed the Demons were more like the Angels' good buddies that they asked for a favor, like "Hey, Satan, can you come and help me kill this little bitch?" more than both factions hating your guts. Then I realized that Lumen Sages are apparently servants of the Angels, so I should logically earn their ire too, right?

Also, I have no idea who you think I am, unless you think that you I'm some user who's been frequently asking you questions about your jumps. I mean, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to earn free points or something? But I'm legitimately trying to determine whether or not the drawback is within my capabilities or worth the hell it would (literally) bring me.

Where the fuck are all these Bayo questions coming from? This feels like when DSAnon suddenly got asked questions for like, four threads constantly.

No, you can't choose him to be a canon companion. For your other question, it would be quite difficult to convince the edgy man. Possible, but quite difficult. After all, you've got bigger problems on your hands.

No, not the ones you summon. Just the ones who appear normally, I said this in .

No, not really. The Ascended Fanboy was because I thought it'd be funny. And no, 50+CP thing means each imported companion is 50CP per companion, up to 200CP to import a group of eight. This was explained, please read the jump.

I'm not really sure why Angels made from 'Splice it and Dice It' starting out would be able to suplex huge satellites on a whim. The jet fight one was due to them working within Purgatorio I think? But the weak angels could at least rip apart people bare-handed and at least no-sell a lot of non-enchanted arms, it could probably go up from there.

>It's boost to Umbran Climax makes it essentially be Bayonetta's finishers where she summons a demon, increasing the raw power.
Yes.

>Boosting Holy Audience just increases how versatile the summon is? Or does it increase its power and everything depending on weapon we use?
Both.

>Because Umbran climax booster is good for people focusing on raw magic they have, the holy audience booster is amazing for crafters
Correct on both accounts.

All I want to know is, if you take Amnesiac in Bayonetta, does it only affect yourself or imported companions too?

ParanoidAnon got a bug up his ass?

Apologies. There's been this one guy who's driven me insane the past few days and he would just ask all kinds of questions. If you're not him I do apologize, I admit I'm a bit jumpy. I'm also SO VERY CLOSE TO FINISHING WARFRAME WHY.

Well, also remember there's like... only one Lumen Sage? Literally, there's only one we see. It's just Angels and the Demons. But you're not exactly going to get Julibeus/Sheba on your butt, just the bigger summons you see like Bayo's summons or the Auditos like you fight as bosses as the top brass for that 200CP drawback.

By bigger problems, do you mean Bayonetta? Who MIGHT be convinced to drop the issue?

And

>I'm not really sure why Angels made from 'Splice it and Dice It' starting out would be able to suplex huge satellites on a whim.

No, he meant in terms of the "Berserker" drawback, not those you create or summon.

I am actually just watching this Q&A. Funny how despite me being Paranoid, people started thinking everyone asking questions is me. THAT'S Paranoia

Your next line is "Fuck off, ParanoidAnon"