I'm losing it

Anons this bitcoin growth is not a coincidence at all. (((They))) have to be behind it. Everywhere I go I hear about bitcoin. From every normie source. Social media, TV news/entertainment, radio, newspaper for fucks sake.

This is something being controlled from behind curtains, they're pumping it for a reason. I just don't know what their end game is. I really think crypto is becoming a dangerous place to have vast amounts of money in right now. We're losing control, someone is controlling bitcoin behind the scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I really think crypto is becoming a dangerous place
>is becoming

Hmmm.

It would be a real shame if someone crashed the Internet wouldn't it

Hahahahhahahahha

Hahaha

Ha

Fug

it went 'viral', this is how it always happens. remember pokemon go?

I want summer back so badly. This new market fucking sucks. Zero comfy

>da jooooos XDXDXDDD
> (((())))) XD
Its pumping beacuse of btc futures and overall adoption. Ge out of my board you fucking normie, stop ruining everything

Just think. This is exactly what they have been doing to all asset classes for the past 10 years. This is why houses in some parts of the world are multiple times higher than they should be. I'm surprised it took them this long to infiltrate the crypto market properly too.

DID THE JEWS INVENT PLANTS???

didnt think so now shut up and hodl to 50k

It's Jamie Dimon and his friends. They can afford to crash it to prove a point.

goddamnit white people are so dumb

This. Just hodl and you will become the Jew.

>Thinks we had any control to begin with

I doubled my principal and cashed out, whatever is left I kept in BTC.

If it tanks I’ll reinvest

You're idiot.
The bitnopoly money is worth the amount you write after "sell for:"
For somebody to buy it to you, you have to create a demand.
So you invest non-monopoly money on ads and shills to make the wheel move, being the wheel normies throwing money to their screen (as any meme marketing product). The rest follows.

Any questions, brainlet?

Wtf are you saying brainlet. Jesus Christ if a fucking millionaire wants to get into crypto no one is stopping him, there's no need to infiltrate shit. Btc is growing beacuse it there's a lot of potential value to gain and also for his technology. You should spend more time learning instead of jerking off to Jews all the time. KYS

any news on pumps are posted here
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

i feel bad for the jews. something goes up, it's the jews. something goes down, it's the jews.

f8B8 m8

why have vast amounts of money in it 5-20% of total worth should be your investment strat

shits getting weird, 25 billion a day. market cap doubled in 20 days. somethings fucky. theres no way this is just a bunch of normie hype

i'm only going to post this once so good luck to anyone who reads it

bitcoin is being pumped by ((((them)))) because the courts ruled that coinbase has to give up the transaction records of anyone with over 20,000$ in bitcoin transactions

meaning when bitcoin reaches 20k they will be forced to hand over almost everyone on the exchange

likely other exchanges will follow suit for american residents

good luck guys, pay your taxes or you will go to prison in the next 5 years

There is a lot /pol/ack here blaming their own shortcoming to Jews even though therea nothing to hide on btc. It's just people all over the world getting in. Don't mind them, they are just like niggers that blame everything to white people.

>JIDF detected

compare coinbases btc cost to other exchanges for proof

>We're losing control, someone is controlling bitcoin behind the scenes

2013 called, they said you're stealing their news

People don't have to transact with full buttcoins, you dolt.

whatever you say bud, I'm sure you know more than me

good luck

Fuck off. You know this is a short from the futures market, not fucking normalfags coming in from watching that other kike shit television show from last week.

he said 20k in transactions not 1 transaction dumb fuck

>never go on Veeky Forums
>remember buying btc a few years ago
>sitting on some wallet in a shitty laptop in my basement
>hear all this news about btc hitting record highs
>find notebook with old key phrases or whatever
>download electrum on new pc
>recover wallet
>$5k of bitcoin
Shoutout to Veeky Forums for convincing me not to sell
I'm hanging on until 100k

read this

u are right

It's just a regular pnd, it will dump once lightning network activates

Just a friendly reminder that just before GDAX went down, the BTC/USD exchange dropped from $16,937 to $15,101. During that period, only 1002 BTC were exchanged. So it only took about 0.006% of BTC in circulation to move the market 10.8%. How easily manipulated.

Only $17M USD was able to move about $30.8B of market cap in a blink of an eye. Think how little money that is to big players.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Before I got into crypto I thought Bitcoin was the greatest thing and that all of the altcoins out there were garbage. Then I got into crypto and started doing as much research as possible and found that there are some great coins out there with real promise to be world-changing technologies. So what did I do? Sold some Bitcoin to buy them.

And then what happens? Big, fat, old, slow, lame bitcoin just keeps rising and rising and my beautiful alts are standing still by comparison and my ETH is dropping. I hate Bitcoin.

You re dumb as fuck aren't you? Bitcoin is divisible you tard! Go back to /pol where you and your inbred brothers can jerk off collectively to muh jews

see

Pol is 4chin you faggot kike