Race naming

I have created some new races, can you guys help name them?

>dark skinned, subterranea, evil, look like elfs in shape, culture revolves around the opposite of an elf. likes dual weilding, poison, feminism and spiders.

>tall blue humanoids that regenerate fast, 3 fingers, culture based on incas, talk like jamaicans

>big muscular brutish humanoid creatures, low tech but lots of shamanins, great unity, skin used to be brow but because of a demon incident it's now green.

>they like goblins but act like human and are super smart.

>they like dwarfs but tall and have tentacles

user, don't drink and Veeky Forums. It's impolite.

I'm thinking of naming them after a race they have little to do with other than maybe apparance.

Doesn't matter what dimension you go to, there are thieving bignohgs there.

Didn't Varg already make this? Don't step on toes you fag.

>gnomes
>Orques
>Manlets

>dark skinned, subterranea, evil, look like elfs in shape, culture revolves around the opposite of an elf. likes dual weilding, poison, feminism and spiders.
: Australians

>tall blue humanoids that regenerate fast, 3 fingers, culture based on incas, talk like jamaicans
: Rastafarian

>big muscular brutish humanoid creatures, low tech but lots of shamanins, great unity, skin used to be brow but because of a demon incident it's now green.
: Metzens

>they like goblins but act like human and are super smart.
: Nihonnese

>they like dwarfs but tall and have tentacles
: Pedos

>feminism
>australia

ya sure?

>ghost people who wear masks and cloaks to give them form, they have more advanced technology than others

>fuccbois with animal ears/tails and antlers... not the most original I know

>the snooty humans from across the sea, not to be confused with the non-snooty local humans

Knife earz (the z is so they are extra cool and edgy)
Regenerafarians
Ma'noble Sah'vajess
Jooz
Wigglewogglers.

OP here, got new ideas

>really weak, tall and slender, long lived, snooty humans with great magic potential and long ears
>creatures made of a element, they possible magical.
>Big fat and dumb humanoids, possible only 1 eye'd, likes using clubs for some reason i haven't decided yet
>humanoids with high stamina, resistent orgains, extremely sexually agressive and deviancy, extreme greedy, little to no empathy.
>hyena-like humanoids, tribalistic.

gosthfreaks
animalians
men(or women!) of the [direction they came from]

>>ghost people who wear masks and cloaks to give them form, they have more advanced technology than others
Hey, that's Haunts/Virtual Endless
>>fuccbois with animal ears/tails and antlers... not the most original I know
Satyr, Olenfey, Forestfolk?
>>the snooty humans from across the sea, not to be confused with the non-snooty local humans
Varani, Ljosfolk, Highmen

>Metzens

I chuckled.

ok so maybe none of my ideas are original

next time I must try harder

It's alright, man. With so much people that can create and share their imagination there isn't much things that can be called completely original. Executing tropes and cliches in a good way ususally yields better results than desperately running from them into wackyness.
Well, Lovecraft managed to do it right...

thanks, but why are you using a tripcode?

You guys got what OP is saying right?
drow "elfs"
warcraft "trolls"
warcraft "orcs"
warcraft "jews"
looks like OC

Its another post about how others give existing names for thir OC races

Don't reply to baityposts, we've always been at war with EastAsia

The last one is Dranei, nerd.

but draenei aren't any more fond of dwarves than any other race