What would your dream cast be if The Horus Heresy got a tv series in the style of game of thrones

Despite this likely never happening, what would be your casting suggestions you would love to see? Emps, Horus, everyone would be played by the actors that you see that would fit them the best.

No one is posting yet?

I guess I just have to self bump right now and post my one suggestion.

Mark Strong is the only reasonable choice for Horus, I don't know why, but he just fits the character most for me.

Kristofer Hivju I think is the best choice for Leman Russ. Like just look at the guy. He's just SCREAMING crazy wolf Viking.

Dave Bautista would be an amazing Ferrus.

Jason Isaacs would probably be the best choice for Fulgrim.

The Rock as Vulkan would be great.

Cumberbatch would be a great fit for Magnus. His voice would be all you need for Magnus, just CG the rest

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would be the perfect fit Sanguinius. Like Russ, he has ergs whole golden angel blond look going for him

Tahmoh Penikett would make a great Jonson.

Ralph Fiennes and only Ralph Fiennes could pull off Mortarion, strength-through-emaciation feel and look.
I think Vin Diesel looks like a better looking version of FW’s Lorgar actually.

Ken Watanabeis really the only choice for the Khan when i think about. Tho there would have to be a lot of make up/cg to make him properly look like a morterbieing Mongolian.

Alan Rickman as Curze, no question. He would be the best Curze

Jason Momoa is the only valid choice for Angron right now.

Gael Garcia Bernal for Alpharius/Omegon - I just see it.

>Alan Rickman as Curze, no question. He would be the best Curze

Alan Rickman is dead.

The Horus Heresy is a terrible fucking story, why would anyone want to make a drama out of it?

So?

Exactly. The only good Curze is a dead Curze

...fuck you for reminding me.

were talking about dream casts here, not casts that would be realistic to achieve.

>The Rock as Vulkan would be great.
I love The Rock but he just wouldn't fit in with the grimdark. Idris Elba should be Vulkan.

>The Horus Heresy is a terrible fucking story,

4u

Tony Jay as Kor Phaeron

Idris Elba should of course be Luther.

Cillian Murphy can do broken well enough to be the Night Haunter.

>Vulkan
>White and scrawny
>Not Idris Elba

>salamanders
>sub saharan africans

hola reddito

the rock would be an alright choice, the only problem is he is an awful meme actor

Yeah, The Rock should be Lion, because puns.

Is that Eccelston under Alpharius?

>style of game of thrones.

I cant see that happening. But i can see some sort of lord of the rings style movie trilogy introducing the rest of the world to our favourit hobby.

Maybe they could do it right and have memorable characters become models for the tabletop.

After that GW might become a household name.

And then my ascencion will be complete.

If I done a 40k movie, it wouldn't be the Heresy. It would be a Guard vs Orks movie with Astartes showing up to kick ass in the last 1/4 of the movie.

I would then do a Full-fledged Astartes movie(dunno who the villain should be). The second Guard movie would introduce Chaos.

Can't tell if that's Ray Winstone or Robin Williams as Russ, but either choice is shit. I'd say Chris Hemsworth would be better.

I have a WiP for this but I'm still stuck on a few. Comments/Suggestions?

I get the keks out of sean bean manus, but I'd rather him be Leman Russ. Need Gulliman to be Mark Strong too imo.

please no

Is Vulkan the guy who played Heimdallr in the Thor movies? I recall some claims that he hates doing silly shit now after he did the Nelson Mendella movie.

I can see Coster-Waldau as a better Fulgrim tbqh

Tom Hardy as Morty

That's Brandon Gleeson you fucking plen

I'd watch it.

Udo Kier for Emps

HELL YEAH! :D

Would he come out of retirement to play Malcador or Kyril Sinderman?

Chuck enough whisky in him and I don't see why not. :)

Emps - easy choice (pic related)

Curze: CGI version of Klaus Kinski

>drops his mic

Nice copy of dead and useless thread 5 days ago, faggot...

>capeshit

Awful

This

Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, fucker's good looking with stubble

He's now doing the dark tower so I'm not sure if he's back on fantasy shit again

How I agree with all of this

The best I've ever seen really... I just have no idea who you put for Magnus though...