When will Chainlink fucking moon? When?! I'm getting impatient here. I can wait no problem but honestly...

When will Chainlink fucking moon? When?! I'm getting impatient here. I can wait no problem but honestly, future looks bleak for this coin. Fuck the memes, the fud, the shills, I just want answers. Looking this coin up doesn't get me shit like I do with other coins. It's not even talked about on any other places except here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KpSzufQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't get "answers" unless you're one of the big boys. We're talking Morgan Stanley big. This isn't OMG. Sergey isn't here to please us little fish. We either have faith and wait for the price singularity or don't.

In the end, only the most faithful to Sergey will see the true gains.

What I do to pass the time fellow marine? I'm bored as fuck all day and a poorfag, actually that's the reason why I'm so impatient. I'm a fucking poorfag with nothing to do all day.

I'd tell you to just play some viday, but the last month has been so stressful int he crypto world I can barely concentrate on vidya. Fuck. It's so hard to relax with crypto.

When it actually has a reason to, retard. It's got jack shit right now other than speculation. Just accumulate to pass the time.

Lieutenant Colonel reporting for duty, all quiet on the western front.

Wagecuck and accumulate more.

Tomorrow.

You know, they say that the test of whether you own money or money owns you is if you can give it away or not.

So I would just like to salute all LINKmarines for nobly giving away all their money and any chance of ever seeing it again.

it became this was an exit scam after rory stopped responding when people were asking if sergey was still involved. Before that he used to give evasive answers, now he just blocks people that ask it.

That shouldn't be a hard question. This isn't okay.

Did I get JUST'd?

>price singularity

this phrase always gives me an instant boner

What is it at right now?
I remember the shilling 2 months ago, did it ever go anywhere?

Not yet. You can still get out before this goes to 0. Please do. Everyone shilling it here is just a larp just like the larp confido threads.

It's just a cycle of people realize its a exit scam, random pump happens, old bagholders drop their bags new bagholders pick them up, rinse repeat. This has happened three times. We're about to get a new pump and you'll see the cycle start again until rory stops pretending the project isn't defunct.

Pathetic FUD

he's answered it many times. maybe hes sick of faggot Veeky Forums autists and pajeets bothering him with stupid shit all the time. you dont matter. banks matter.

sergey doesn't let rory within 6 miles of a bank

go work out really fucking hard and it will make you tired enough to sleep peacefully again, user

did rory touch their dongle?

we'll be pumping in 1.5 hours
discord.gg/KpSzufQ

Chainlink was compromised on reddit. It's scam, get out while you can.

cancer

The code is there. It fucking works. How can it be a scam?

this based linkie speaks the truth

i wish you fags would quit shitposting about it so it would bottom out and i could get bigger bags

Serious question here.
I also considered chainlink, but arent you afraid that Bitcoin either keeps booming or crashes taking out all alts with it?
Either way, investing in alts does not seem very lucrative and I don't see BTC going in a flat line anytime soon

The play if you're counting on BTC crash is to invest in alts because that way you'll be in on the possble alt moons while gaining satoshis as the alts attempt to maintain dollar value during btc crash

Already see this happing
>Buy alts
>BTC crashes, alt crashes
>satoshi value of alts increases
>close eyes, rub one out getting off on my satoshi values
>open eyes, be a hero, do a backflip

solid plan

>69 get
confirmed, you cannot lose

this plus all those poor bastards that think they can actually turn those tethers into USD are going to be forced to move into alts when reality sets in

You think BTC will recover after a real crash?

I have no fucking idea. It always has, I for one hope it climbs really slowly after the crash because I'm all about alts and to be honest once we see instant fiat liquidity from alt through decentralized exchanges (have some OMG, sriously) some alts are going to give bitcoin a run for its money, either the days of the king are numbered or they aren't one thing that's for sure however is that Bitcoin Cash won't be the one taking its throne.