>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY4-E9WUmQE
youtu.be/JBbnT-cIDVM
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ0FHnT-BDw
youtu.be/3AZHowhxM0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you wear armor, Jumpers?

technically I am armor Thanks to autograft.

I wear a single indestructable bracer. This is enough.

...Also a ton of magical armor in my Charm Pouch, to get the benefit of their sweet enchantments. But I'm not technically wearing them.

No one cares Tera, go away.

>Charm Pouch
What is that and where is it from?

then why was I asked?

It's from Secret of Evermore. It's a bag (bigger on the inside) for storing magic stuff. Everything in it will act as if you're wearing it, unless you choose not to.

That sounds fantastic! How dangerous is that setting?

Any tips for using the drive more efficiently? It's kind of cumbersome to use.

Yes, but thanks to Terraria's inventory perk having a cosmetic clothes slot it doesn't look like I am.

...I forgot I have that. I wonder if Overlord gear would work in the Charm Pouch...
Now that I think about it

Usually. The basis was a Black Suit from Biomega, with the usual million improvements over the course of the chain. That shit is tough.

Some time with minimal traffic, just download the whole damn thing. Going through it when it's stored on your pc is so much faster. You have to keep it updated yourself, of course.

Not entirely sure, never actually played it. But the protagonist is just a kid with his dog, so you should be fine.

Probably? I mean, Overlord gear is magical gear?

You weren't. Did you see anyone say "Do you wear armour Tera"?

user, if you don't want to see what he is going to post just filter him.

Wish I could dl the whole thing with 1 click...

It's two clicks, user.

Sadly, not on mobile it isnt.

>That spoiler
Damn, I thought you were Wonderwoman. Blocking everything with your bracer would be more awesome.

>Except in that view you are missing like 50% of the content on drive.

Fuck you google.

...I kinda am? The bracer's my primary defence.

The Charm Pouch armors are just for sweet enchantments, stuff like reduce mana costs, not being moved against my will, and speed boosts.

I'm not even sure if the Charm Pouch would actually let me use them as armor. Seeing as it just mentions working with magical talismans and such.

Nah, that makes you Pouchwoman. Much lamer, I bet you don't even wear a star-spangled leotard and tiara.

While we're talking about armor, anyone remember which jump had the perk that let you get the full benefits of a set of armor while only wearing one piece of it?

Highschool of the Dead?

...Okay. I'll just sulk in the corner now and lament my lameness. I do sometimes wear the leotard though.

That's the one. Thanks.

... Works differently to what I thought it did.It's still useful though, applies the defensive properties of your best bit of gear to you and your other gear.

I have been unable to find out any info online so I ask you guys, do you think mithril would be viable for a bow? It is super light for a metal and strong but I dont know if it has any springyness in it.

Oh boy. Once you start going down the path of archery, you'll end up firing heat seeking mountains or snakes that turn into planes. Indian myth is a hell of a dream.

If you are referring to the fictional material Lord of the Rings mithril, all I know is its superior defensive uses in plate or use in creating high quality magical accessories. One could assume a mithril bow would be superior than mundane materials due to its semi-magical nature. The question then becomes a matter of design, compound or compact, etcetera.

But the REAL question I want to ask, once we get past the prerequisite meme of Agincourt and the English longbow, is whether or not bodkin point (needle point) arrowheads were actually used for piercing mail armor, or were they just a way to manufacture the cheap soft iron they had leftover into something remotely useful?

Seriously, were they a thing?

Sorry if this hijacks your question guy, but I really want to know

we all do user, we all do

Obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=hY4-E9WUmQE

Mahabharata jump when?

Maybe? Different settings use mithril and it may vary from setting to setting. A lot of rpg settings just treat it as a tier in the generic crafting hierarchy and can be used to make anything.

Also, if you have the right crafting perks you could finagle the metal into working anyways.

>last line

But see, if we go by that logic user could make a godslaying bow out of condom wrappers, popsicle sticks, a toothpick, a shoelace, and gum.

In the loosest sense of the word, yes. If you consider things like personal honeycomb portal space-time distortions, layers of multidimensional wave-particle phenomena with Avalon-like properties, a specific frequency which alters probability in attoseconds and manifested celestial law as armor.

I think so, pretty sure there's even some modern compound bows made of steel so a metal that's light as well as strong should be alright as long as it has all the, uh, pulleys and things that give its' arrows their springiness.

I won't lie-I'm not an expert archer and it's been aeons since I've picked up a gun a human would recognise.

I swear there was some documentary where they did some tests that showed yes, bodkin points were good for piercing armor. What Agincourt meme?

Well I figured my territories gear is pretty much all going to be mithril with other metals added on occassionally so I was wondering if it had flex because I know its crazy strong and light. I need more weapons in the place!

>documentary where they did some tests that showed yes, bodkin points were good for piercing armor. What Agincourt meme?

Deadliest warrior and they are complete retards with the test.

No. The only armor i need is the power of my will, because Haki.

Item Creation EX, just make an anti divine bow and claim those materials are something to do with mans supremacy over nature.

Yes he could, but you forgot the last component: pure bullshit powers. That's really the main thing.

I don't really see a problem with it. Pure bullshit is the excuse for most of what jumpers do.

Can EX skills from Servants be granted through Sacrificial Bestowment?

Can sacrificial bestowment be given through sacrificial bestowment?

Can you sacrificial bestowment without shoving worms in peoples eyes?

Did Zouken do anything wrong?

Tell me about your odd lairs. Sure we have all had castles and rigged apartments, but tell me about your stranger buildings.

An Inn on a cloud! With a series of teleportation gate/circles/etc that lead to the inn. Sure it would have been far less expensive to maintain on the ground, but it was cool.

You could probably change it to use something else with the perk that must not be named from Medaka Box.

People always forget about the perk that must not be name's limitations-namely that changes can't make it stronger and more importantly, that they can't alter the fundamental power source of the abilities.

Since the powers come from the worms, I doubt it can be changed meaningfully.

You might be able to make the worms enter somewhere other than the eye though, which satisfies user's query.

Oh right. Good point.

I have a Flying Slime Castle? Does that count?

Sure, why not?

Does light go through the slim? Do the people below suddenly get stained glass style lighting every time you pass by?

*slime

I think there's a perk in fate extra that lets you change the appearance of your powers as long as they don't change in utility. So you could use that to change them into some other thing but you'd still have to push it through someones eye

And combining it with would fix the eye thing

Light does go through, yeah. Well, most of it. Private rooms get fully opaque walls and such.

Stained glass style lighting for everyone! Considering there's a bunch of different colors of slime used, it /does/ look very similar to that.

It's pretty nice.

Not really. I much prefer enchanted clothes and energy shields. I usually keep an enhanced Borderlands shield on myself at all times. I hooked it to a basic AI that turns it on and off as the situation demands it. Admittedly, the learning process was a bit... hilarious. Even without that, most of my clothes are heavily enchanted with Forgotten Realms magic to be almost as good as set of chainmail.

I'll admit it, I'm fairly unimaginative when it comes to my lair. For a long time, I just treated my Warehouse as my main lair. Which has started getting weird as my time in Ar Tonelico is winding down. My Tower is merging with my Warehouse. I'm not quite sure I like this prospect, but I'm also not sure how to stop it.

I should have read the notes a little better, I suppose.

That sounds quite beautiful. And possibly tasty.

Sure do
It's not anything from any specific world but an on going project. Certain designs and materials are better for countering different ordinances, and trying to counter them all normally makes the Armour too bulky, too heavy or a jack of all trades, master of none, normally all three. Thankfully through material engineering I've developed a light set that's good against ballistic and energy ranged weapons. I've a similar set that I wear during melee fights, but most people don't bring swords to a gun fight, and when they do they generally find out why it's a bad idea.

Basically I like things I can get away with by wearing a long brown coat over, so light, thin, non restrictive and not completely useless are prerequisites. Also airtight with a thermal regulation system so I'm always in a climate controlled environment.

Elfen lied DNA voice perk is so good for setting yourself up as a hive queen. Their very dna sings that they must obey you.

That perk that lets you use minions senses from FEAR added in will help with recon and hiveminding.

Zerg dna manipulation and tech for tinkering.

What other perks do I need for huve queen?

>That sounds quite beautiful. And possibly tasty.
Thanks! And, yes. It is quite tasty. or atleast the parts made out of jello are... Please do not try to eat the residents.

It's a good thing I can just will more of it to appear and fill the gaps, really.

If a slime has regen can it just forever expand via mitosis?

A boosted prototype perk from prototype, minion management perks from Overlord (the game, not the light novel), the Queen Administrator Shard from Worm, there's a whole bunch. Like, I'm sure every third jump has a resource/minion management perk in their somewhere, just stack those like Red stacks hotness or Spyro stacks size and you'll be good to go.

Yes, but except for added protection against energy weapons, I mostly use them like fashion clothing.
I have a set of black knight armor with gold trimming for when in medieval times when I aiding the heroes.
A set of giant, foreboding plate armor when in the more darker medieval times like Berserk and ASoIaF.
I kept my Overlord armor (game) for when I have to play the anti-hero or make people think I'm the villain.
I have a heavy kevlar-esc suit for modern time.
I built my own version of the Doom Preator suit for when in slightly future worlds, fallout power armor for more future than that, and a bulked up Halo MJOLNIR for even more advanced worlds (only used it in Star Trek and Star Wars so far).
Finally I not only have my own Iron Man suits, but I built my own personal one for when I want to play the role of a hero and be a symbol of justice.

Someone should make American McGee's Alice a jump. I really want to help Alice & the setting is cool.

Sounds good to me. When do you think you can start?

So what updated in Avatar LOK? Looked through the last couple threads and found nothing.

Formatting, grammar, prison location, and something about lava bending.

I'm working on something quickly. Almost done. If I can't finish it in a couple of days I'll hand it over.

Of course I do. I wear the strongest armors of all: the Plot Armor.

This , lavabending is no longer genetic only and I also changed the companion import.

I wear a heavily enchanted and augmented suit of Elite Riot Gear. I picked it up early and I really liked the look.

Right. Posting a new WIP to show progress.

-Changelogs:
-Decided to add a 'Passive' ability part to choosing abilities, since all Warframes have a low-grade, passive ability.
-Shared Section for Warframe customization done
-New Freebie perk added, 'Zen Projection'
-Closed Fist tree completed
-Open Palm tree completed
-The perks 'Stealthy Shapes', 'Nonstealthy Shapes', 'Pointing It Out', and 'Alien Visages' have been altered according to prior critique
-Additional notes

I request critique on the Warframe customization tree; if that's done then all I have to do is the abilities, drawbacks, and we're 100% ready to go. Son of a bitch this took way too long.

How the fuck did I take an 8 page PDF and turn it into a 60+ page PDF. How.

Fuckin great work. 5 stars red!

Skimming now what else do you want to add?

>61pages

I wanted to go to sleep Red.
Why did you do this to me?

It's literally just the passive, the 4 abilities a Warframe can get, and the drawbacks.

Then it's DONE, it's over with, I can move the fuck on. But I'd rather it pass inspection and get done right the first time.

Guys, how can I get literal plot armor?

As in, solidify the concept of plot and forge it into plate armor?

I don't think you can, there are plot armor perks but most of those are just fate keeps you alive rather than providing a physical suit of armor.

via Civilization Realms of Myth?

Superman gets that at one point (cosmic armour thought robot) so if you choose the right DC universe you could try and steal/copy it. Way too OP to be allowed though.

Listed feats are all interaction, not manipulatino tho

Yup and it works similar to pic related. I'm still not sure if it holds a candle to the ones I linked in particular, but I'd like to think that it would definitely exceed the Silver Cloths.

What's even better is that, I figured out a Constellation-based Martial Art in One Piece, using the principles of Rokushiki, and combining certain moves together to get something more. Like for instance, Bronze Pegasus is basically a punching spam, it uses the principles of Soru and Rankyaku to let me punch multiple times really quickly and pummel my target from a distance. They are divided into 3 ranks, Bronze, Silver, and Gold, based on the number of principles that are combined, Bronze is 2-3, Silver is 4-5, and Gold only has one qualifier, that one of the principles MUST come from Rokuogan.

You could probably use Runes to weave a Geas on to some armour and have Fate protect you as long as fulfil certain conditions. Quite frankly though, that's way too much trouble than it's worth, for instance, you would need to update it with every Jump, and in some Jumps, it might not work at all or work too well or be bypassed all together. Then, of course, there are those Plots that want everyone dead or worse than dead.

You're better off just gittin' gud and building your own epic armour imho.

Is this how you craft your armor?

youtu.be/JBbnT-cIDVM

This intro is forever ruined for me thanks to baneposting.

How can something from entirely different verse, entirely different company and franchise and even continuity ruin that intro.

How did they ruin it

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ0FHnT-BDw

I actually want to play Warframe now.

Is that bad?

Nope, it more accurate to say that I didn't so much as forge it as I did tailor(?)/weave(?)/sew(?) most of it with the rest being modelled/constructed/grown/adapted and then Hyuuga was implanted into the whole thing because it was much more efficient to have her manage all the systems that make up Zephyr (the name of the original Armed Device that everything else was attached to) now, then it just grew to something else far much more after Hyuuga became a goddess.

So, yeah.

I don't get it.

So I've been playing back through Force Unleashed, and I was wondering if they could br made into a jump since they're effectively AU to both EU and Disney canon.

If nothing else, maybe it could be a gauntlet with an option to be a normal jump?

Just be aware of the need to grind.

I mean it's a free game so you've got nothing to lose, but still. I'm actually kind of glad that I essentially stripped the setting down to the bone for this jump. The old one was... yeah. I'm just glad people can actually understand what it truly holds now.

I'm not a fan of Warframe, but your jump looks good so far.

What's the context of that image?

Actually, I had a question about Binbougami: How does Fortune Energy interact with luck perks from other jumps? Does it give you a minimum amount you can't go under, give you more of it, or nothing at all?

It's actually finished this time. Unless there is something else wrong. Other than that it now jump-able!

Pokemon.... are you okay Pokemon? What is even going on?

youtu.be/3AZHowhxM0U

Is there a way to remove a Master's command seals non-lethally? Like even in a way so that they just turn into magic dust would be fine.

Um... shit shit shit. I'm gonna regret this, but I'm just gonna say that luck perks increase your fortune energy capacity. So you can get a fair amount more, which is... well. Hax on multiple levels. Simply hax. Especially since it means if you end up deifying thanks to collecting so much Fortune Energy that you overload, you'll start off that much stronger and it contributes to how much power you can throw around./

As for the context of the picture? I just felt like it.

Just cut off their arm.

This better have Voltaire singing as a perk.

Does the continued existence of command seals fill the Master/Servant slot?

>A no nose, evil little boy and a snot nosed idiot.
>boy

When I feel like it, when it's appropriate for the setting, or when I'm pissed I wear my personalized Power Armor.

It's fun as hell, but like Red said lots of grind.

This kind of reminds me of that one Fangame, Pokémon Insurgence.

>been aeons since I've picked up a gun a human would recognise.
What?

He's obviously speaking in-character, ASA isn't quite that autistic.