I'm 18 and can't afford college. Working min wage. I have a little bit of money in old savings bonds though...

I'm 18 and can't afford college. Working min wage. I have a little bit of money in old savings bonds though. How the hell do I get started with crypto. I'm done being fucking broke.

Other urls found in this thread:

studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/pell
fafsa.gov/
discord.gg/JVYeMbh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

even if this is bait ill respect the quads. Put everything into powr and neo

Dont do college then if you cant afford it feggit

I wish it was bait user. Thanks for advice tho.

I suggest doing some research. REQ seems like a very solid choice at the moment as it has great potential in the future to rival paypal if it ever takes off.

It's getting harder and harder to get work out there without a degree user.

You don't get rich by crypto, its more like extra cash you use for investing further and building up your shit or you just cash out in the summer like 800 bucks and use it to have a nice trip or fix a car and regret it later when btc gets to 19k

I'll look into it. Thanks.

put all the money you can into a promising altcoin. sell when it moons. rinse and repeat until you have enough to diversify your portfolio.

Is this how it works in murrica?

>Want better job
>Do college
>Have over 100k debt
>find good job
>Have to pay debt for the rest of your life

its too late now boyyo

yes

any recommendations?

pretty much

invest in Ethereum

Why the fuck do college then. I guess youd have a better life with a standard job. Or is the salary difference that fucking big

What wallet should I choose? I already have a coinbase acct, but I see too many pink wojak posts over that shitty site.

depends on what job, but working min wage for the rest of my life is not what I'm looking to do at all.

REQ
IOTA
SUB

thanks user

Move out long enough to claim financial independence from your parents. Use that on the FAFSA for sweet government assistance. You'll get enough money to afford college.

your mistake was not having rich parents

That's how they make sure their slaves keep working.

> Only offer good jobs with degree as requirement.
> Everybody gets a degree and builds up huge debt
> Forced to work for decades to come

Muh freedom

Glad I don't live in a shithole where you, as an individual, don't have to pay for education.

Join the military
set up a mining machine in your barracks room
invest into BTC while in
get out
have college paid for
trade coins while getting paid to goto college

Not making enough to move out rn. Apartments are a little pricey where I live.

Not a bad plan.

Agreed. Working hard and doing what I can.

BTC:1JcpUUKr59rGDabMQh8kuCLzrFgJJKCiZN

ETH:0xD3663efB5aa6Ea9671b71e68932e15D5bf8D40ce

OP, if you're in the US and don't have a felony, I recommend looking into applying for a Pell Grant to get government assistance that you shouldn't (outside of crazy circumstances) have to pay back.

It's base on either your income (if you are not claimed as a dependent on your tax return) or your parent's income (if they claim you as a dependent on their tax return).

studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/grants-scholarships/pell

Up to $5,920 for essentially free.

It helped me out, so I preach about it when people ask about college money.

Thanks user, I had no idea about this and I'll definitely be looking into it.

Go do your FAFSA you meet, but you better fucking hurry. You'll maybe get a pell grant or at least a loan offer

Welcome user. :]

Just make sure you fill out the FAFSA. It'll let you apply for the Pell grant, and if you wish, a federal student loan. I recommend avoiding loans if you can.

fafsa.gov/

If you qualify for the full amount for a Pell Grant, it'll cover most, if not all of the expenses of full time enrollment (generally 12 credit hours, but some schools are weird and do 15 hours) at many community colleges.

Btw, I've found pizza delivery to help with college costs. In my area, including base income, I generally earn $15-20/hr most nights with up to $25/hr some nights.

Allows me to pay for community college out of pocket. No more Pell grant as I've exceeded the 12 semesters max. Yay depression, anxiety and ADHD!!

I don't know what kind of position you're in exactly, but I had jack shit to invest a month back so I sold a tonne of stuff that was just sitting in my bedroom collecting dust.
I sold a load of books and old DVDs, games etc using MusicMagpie app and after a few rounds of that I eventually scraped together $200 as a starter fund.
It wasn't much but i've already doubled it.

Give that a try perhaps?

Awesome

I could try this

Im not american but I dont have any notable education either

I just do temporary jobs here and earn 2.5 times more than the average jew (paid by hour).
This year I worked only 7 months and earned 60k. Thats almost 2 years of work for others.

The rest of the time I NEET

I just downloaded Exodus. I don't have to make an account or anything? This is my wallet?

>beg threads getting creative

I'm not looking for a handout. I just want advice because I'm new to all of this shit. I've been researching a bit, but I figured I'd come here to get some extra advice.

its always good to start trading with a group of people, they are usually willing to help
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

Go into trade union and join apprenticeship, get paid to go to school.

You don’t you stupid fucking normie. You should’ve been asking these questions a year and a half ago. Now the best you can do is put in a couple hundred dollars and play around with it until you start to figure it out and prepare for the next bubble.

Well if you're gonna work for 30 years then its better to get a job trough college that pays 2-3x more and has better bonusses and retirement plans than it is to wagecuck at a low paying job that doesn't give bonusses and there's little prospect of making career.

Plenty of freedom, there's no gun to your head to go to college. Most people just aren't creative enough, willing, or brave enough to find a different way.