youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=877851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for classic memes

2nd for foulable skin thighs

3rd for SIX OGRES possible for vets season 5.

Time for another episode of, WHATS THAT MEME?

It's a library card!

This meme is even older than that!

TRIPLE SKULLS

noob but i wanna play nurgle
tips to not get wrecked by fast teams? how long would it be until my guys got developed enough to be good?

CORRECT

spooky

Fast teams are made to wreck nurgle scrubs like you.

I'll keep it brief.

Glad the Rookies have moved on, you have the rest of the week to complete the round before we roll on to the Finals.

If numbers for Veeky Forums League V stay similar or improve again, we're going to trim some fat off the meat and throw some spicy sauce into the mix. I'm talking more rounds, extended playoffs, a TV cap. It's time to blow out the cobwebs and get us making new legends. Nobody's pixels are safe.

Wow, its fucking nothing. I still say we need a second league manager that actually makes decisions.

>you have the rest of the week to complete the round
But if I can't play before 10th, how we fix

PM me your ideas mate.

>it's a crab is so obsessed with me he accuses everyone of being me, just like he accuses all of his moms boyfriend's of being his new dad episode

le funny penis13 meme

Same as usual, if one person's made themselves available, they get the Win (but fuck all for it). Otherwise I'll flip a coin, especially games with no impact on the top 2.

Better to leave it all to Mauled.

More managers means more drama.

but what if first 2 players can't get a date before 10th? just curious

Because it is obviously you. Who else would feel compelled to defend themselves than the person that got replied to?

Then they're playing silly buggers and the same applies to them.

>the one guy that keeps saying this so his IRC circlejerk can make it their meme league

Mauled has done a great job and isn't pure cancer like most of you

That isn't fair because some people get extra time and others don't.

Maybe if Mauled introduces a second manager so that someone can take care of shit while he is busy with life that will fix things. Someone that is around plenty of time and isn't a walking meme.

>great job
He isn't terrible, but Mauled is by far not doing a great job

see round 5 was extended by 1 day why can't we do similar

Don't forget the tons of times in earlier season people had extra time.

The reason you won't get an extension is because it sounds like you're not really even trying to find a time to play before the tenth.

I'm going to travel from tuesday evening server time up until morning evening. I won't fucking change my plans for a computer game but would be glad to be granted that extra 2 days. they don't hurt anyone at all. it's not like we're in a hurry or something

monday*

Honestly this shits fine. The system works, and despite most peoples complaints about TV difference, the guys at the top have been a couple hundred TV above the competition since S2. And its not like the top 2 teams were unbeatable this season either.

And where are you travelling where you can't get an hour off to play?

It is called a work trip. Not everyone is going to a place with free wifi and tons of free time.

>Don't sign up if you can't play for six weeks
>HURR M-M-Mauled

Rookies did get delayed by a total of a week at this point.

>Don't sign up if you can't play for six weeks
I could but some people already fucked up the schedule multiple times resulting in a week loss

>Work trip
>A week
>No WiFi

Sounds pretty retarded mate.

Philippines are a shit place mate, but the company has an office there and someone needs to teach people how to not be idiots.

>not working the whole day
>not wanting to go shopping and see the city
>better play some shitty game on my laptop

Yea, I always travel around to play Bloodbowl from my laptop instead of sightseeing, so much more fun right guys?

Good job guys, you did it.

Fuck it, Just give everyone in rookies a loss for round six. Just make every single one of them a loss

Yea, also ban Tooby for rigging, Penis13 for shit memes, IC for not scheduling and all of the shit players from rookies

MAKE
LEAGUE
GREAT
AGAIN

A suggestion for next season:

Separate playoffs. Have a rookie specific playoff and a vet one. Maybe with a grudge match between the winners, but that's optional. Let vets be whatever TV they want, they'll get trimmed eventually.

Round 6 still isn't over for vets.

deadline should be tomorrow, Mauled has to enforce time there or else his threats about rookie deadline are void imo

nothing wrong with having the top of rookies have to play established teams.

Nothing wrong with making the top of junior baseball play the current may league team.

*major
phone posting is an art which I have yet to master.

Its a good experience honestly, happens for practice more often than you'd think. This is bloodbowl you take your licks for a game and keep playing your team, or you retire it, just how it goes.

But no matter how you seed they will be heavily disadvantaged against the vet teams, and I'd rather we didn't have two teams in the playoffs that are almost considered free wins.

Why make them face the 2 best teams though? The way we had it before was way better.

We had a win from rookie Proelves last season, and none of the rookie losses were blowouts.

That is because Quinze choked harder than anyone could imagine, but point taken.

Where the best team gets the chance to play rookies twice? Id rather see the possibility of an all rookie finals no matter how unlikely. And look at some of the rookies who moved to vets this season, Avantar and Roflcopter were both showing somewhat unimpressive opening seasons but are 3rd and 6th seed respectively now.

Rookies had a good chance in S3, unfortunately Logics happened.

More like Tooby did stupid shit

Logics only won his first game due to lucking out though.

I'll have you know, it was perfectly sensible shit at the time.

As a team that went from rookies to vets. It wasn't that bad. Of course I got back to back goblins for team building.

Vets is fine, but as teams get to the 1800+ tv range games will get one sided.

Rookies don't belong in vet playoffs. There are enough teams for 2 playoffs. That should not matter this season. This season is what it is.

Cash on hand should be taken into account for rookies. A team should be over 1300 tv after 1 game because they saved money to buy an extra players....

A third super tier/division wouldn't have enough teams, or be fun.

Now quit bitching. This league is the best league on fumbbl.

Don't take the thread too seriously, most people are just shitposting.

A separate playoffs for rookies isn't the worst idea.

seconding this, might think about that for season 5 if we still have enough people in both leagues

Not taking threads seriously led to the bullying incident.

Taking threads seriously seems like better option.

Shouldn't * stupid phone keyboard.

Teams in a 1200 tv cap shouldn't be exceeding 1300 because they bought extra players.

what's a good name for a slann team

something something meme frog

dem boizz
crispy croakers
let it ribbit

youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q

It's not easy being green.

Leaping leprosy

Zika

had a friend get 3 badly hurt 5 KO'd as welves vs my orcs. he tells me that's unwinnable and concedes before i score on turn 8. no inducements

is he right? if i had scored it wouldve been 1-1

Your friend is a faggot, that was perfectly winnable.

Yea, crap way to end the half but he was up a point and KO rolls would've gotten him a couple elves back at least.

5 or 6 players for a drive with wood elves is doable, especially if he's still got at least one of the war dancers. Try and get it to turn 4 before you score, get the rest of your KOs back, screen stall or steal the ball to finish the game.

So, the guy who wrote 1000 losses told me on fumbbl that Necro is a better team or easier to play than Undead

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=877851
Ogres vs nurgle in first rookie round 6 match

Necro is better, yeah. Undead is only better at early tv before the golems are skilled and they have both wolves

Rain makes ag 2 cry and snot ball wins the game. Ogres end at 3-0-3 with 20 cas for and against and a surprising -2 for tie breaker. Will be proud to run them next season.

And in a funny turn of events, drolkar gets MVP and levels up anyway despite wanting to become the first nurgle quarterback.

i cant pick a team
i like slow and bashy
nurgle and chaos are cool but they suck at low tv or something
help bbg

Sucking up early losses and moving on is how you play teams like nurgle.

dwarf,orc,khemri,undead

Just go Orc.

at what point do nurgle players become good? are they like chaos where eventually they're better than other players or just good

are dwarves hard

Nurgle gets good at 10+ games and great around 20+. They are the long haul team and should be played as such.

Dorfs are very one dimensional and revolve around smashing heads and doing the 2-1 grind like it's a Korean MMO.

do you recommend starting with beast + 4 warriors + 2 rerolls on nurgle or something else

I depends. Your ball carrier is the pestigor, also the only piece with more than 5 mov.
That doesn't sound big but its a huuuge difference.
but generally its 1 pest 3 warriors beast 3 rerolls cause no initial ball handling skills.

If you are new go for more RRs, but the ideal setup is all 4 warriors and one pest then adding in the BoN if you want to run it or just shooting for 11 with rotters then fill RR. A good roster to shoot for will have at least 3 RRs, BoN, 4 Warriors, 3 Pests and then 3-5 Rotters as you see fit.

so i should buy more pestigors as i can afford them and dump rotters? and do that early so i can skill them up?

you are gonna want all 4 of your pestigors. A end nurgle team will only ever have 3 rotters on the field at the start of the game

Dwarfs are hard until they get their first guard piece, then theyre fucking amazing

Yes. Pest 1 should be ball handler and have sure hands at some time, pest 2 is a killer/blitzer with Clawpomb and all the good stuff, pest 3 is the backup with block mb sure hands tackle etc. Pest 3 is weaker in terms of skills but can fill quickly if needed.

You can't field all 4 Pests with a BoN without putting a non rotter player on the LoS so consider that if you choose to get all 4.

I like having all 4 so I can keep one in reserve. it also depends on what team I'm up against. Elves and skaven I want all 4 of em other wise I'll get out maneuvered

Why are people so upset about rounds in the rookie league? Isn't it 1 week per round? 6 rounds could take six weeks. Even if 22 teams complete all their games 2 days into the next round.

Because some people are always playing their games near the end without scheduling it. They have no reason for this besides trying to make people mad.

>people don't take muh autism as seriously as I do
>they must be doing it to piss me off
If you want 3 day long rounds, then schedule three day long rounds. They're scheduled to be a week long. So they may only have a game every following Sunday. Deal with it.

>stalling the league on purpose
>doing games 1-2 days after the deadline without any consequences yet
>not scheduling because "fuck this league"

People like this should be punished

>Stalling
Rounds are one week long, anything within that timeframe is fair game, just because you play your games fast because you've got nothing else to do doesn't mean everyone else has to do it

>1-2 days
The only team to do this repeatedly is corpo orcs. first round and round 5. First time they had the excuse of fucking up timezones, which is understandable and happens. Second time I don't know, but we've ALWAYS allowed 1-2, even 3 days of grace so people can finish their games, and this isn't the first season where this happens.

>Scheduler
There's no rule forcing people to schedule, people schedule if they want, and if you want to watch all the games, watch the replays

I don't have the data at hand right now and I don't remember the exact numbers, but I can assure you season I was the fucking longest season by a considerable margin, and if memory served well, season 4 so far has been proceeding roughly at the same pace as other seadond 2 and III, with the obvious exception being the no life vets playing real fast this season, but in my data I account for regular seasons as both rookies and vets so I don't know how much faster vets have actually been.

How do you look up the dice stats for a game? I know there's a way to see how many times you rolled pushes or the frequency of pows during blocks and such.

On fumbbl, I mean.