That moment the BBEG is defeated

>we are not so diffrent you and I
what do you do?

"Yes we are."
*stab*

Eh. The only real difference between us is, I won. I hope it comforts you.

I don't get this meme of creating so many threads around this. Did this line get used in a recent show or something?

Too be fair with most games i'm in, I'm usually not just on the winning side.

Proceed to go over the myriad ways in which that could not be possible only to let the bbeg try to attack me when he thinks my guard is down, only to result in me accidentally causing his death by either jumping out of the way at the last second or causing him to trip and fall off a ledge or into something dangerous, causing my character guilt over his new status as a murderer, but then happy ending and roll credits.

>not stabbing first, talking later

"Nah, I'll still be alive in a few seconds."

Nope, cause only one of us is gonna get some corpse ass in a second

"I never stooped to evil hoping to accomplish good."

Cue arresting. I'm not an executioner and the man deserves his trial.

Shoot him again.

What's with these people and monologuing?

Realize he's right. Then kill him and seize power. Now I'm BBEG.

"At least... I've left a worthy successor..."

A villain worth his salt would have a playback installed in his throne room or any other place where he plans final confrontation.
It makes sure the speech comes out clear even when they have sore throat on the day of confrontation and that the monologue will be finished even when battle starts too soon.

Introduce him to the business end of my primary weapon, as seems to be the rather sensible consensus.

>"You slaughtered thousands. I was sidetracked from drinking."
>Nut

Oh yes. One of the characters I play would certainly make triple-sure everything worked, and if he'd want to monologue, he'd make sure it got through. Then again, having absurd Int in an evil game does that.

The other character is literally on the other end of the scale. People who monologue are either up to something, mad, too in love with their voice or, usually, all of those. Better shoot and never ask questions.

Doesn't change that you got outplayed.

My villain now does this. Thank you for the idea. In a world where most villains are practical, this is the one that adds flair to villainy.

Granted, he's actually become friends with the heroes by this point, so... It'll be used when he gets new nemesises! Nemisi? Nemipeople? Having a recurring villain in a setting is more fun when the villain is both amicable and not a big enough threat to the public to be dealt with early on!

>"No, you chose your own destiny."

"I'd have come up with better last words"

"And?"

I prefer to just have the BBEG monologue at them them over the radio before they reach him. Maybe over x+1 loudspeakers if he knows that the party only carries x bullets.

>literally fallout-tier bosses
Awful.

>"No, we're not. In fact we're both exactly the same. We both kill people, rob, plunder, destroy to get what we desire. We both crave power and authority. We're both ambitious men. If one of us was clearly lesser, I would venture to say he'd be content to serve the greater, to fulfill that same ambition. But there is a vast difference in our methods. You cheated your allies, treated your servants like disposable trash, and viewed the common people with disdain. Yet I reward my own, and treat my allies as my friends. And those plebians, those slaves outside? They worship me. They call me "hero" and beg the king to make me his heir. And why? Because I am peaceful? Because I am compassionate? Because I am wise? No! The gods forbid such a thing! Because I slay who they want me to slay, and because my armor is silver and not black, and because I wear this cape upon my back. And because when I promise them prosperity, freedom, and meat, I do not lie to them. Do not compare us, though in another world I could have called you friend, or vassal. You were but a slavedriver, a fool who could not see beyond his own nose. I have united the dreams of men behind a banner of conquest, I have captured the imagination of every man in the country. And when I kill you, I shall fulfill your ambition, and seize all these lands as my own. Oh praise the gods in Heaven, that villainy in the name of the commons is called Justice!"
>Stabs him through the throat.

>>literally fallout-tier bosses
Wait, what? The Master didn't do this, Frank Horrigan didn't do this. And I don't think Calculator does this either.

>I don't care what you think.

>I will tell all you died crying and snivelling.

How many of them use breakable loudspeakers to get the PC to waste ammo ?

Badass.

Nemeses, user. It's "nemeses".

What if he's talking about the bad fallouts?

It's just a massive 2deep4u cliche.

> lolololol faggotron XD
> what loot did he have

Is that a goddamn 40k Inquisition symbol in the background?

nah

Then what is it?

Sever his Achilles' tendons and hamstrings, cut out his tongue and lop off his hands, remove any magic symbols tattooed or carved on him, imprison him in the top of a windowless tower wearing a metal collar that has several chains attached that go through pulleys and holes in the floor where they hang with weights on the ends, a hole that leads to a narrow chute for his waste, and daily force feeding of a mash of oatmeal and buttered potatoes if he refused to eat himself.
His crimes and his threat to life are what make his suffering justified

>Maybe when you were alive.
>Now *I'M* the BIG BAD EUROPEAN GUY.

Thank you. Have some knowledge that will help in your journeys.

Oh, and nullify all magic around the tower so he can't escape by either himself or any henchmen without brute force, and have elite guards to deal with him and defend against attack

Remove a piece of his skull and the dura mater, fuck his brain and cum buckets. Go big or go home, right?

I know....that is why i hate you.

>Big Bad European Guy
>Big Bad Egyptian Guy
>Bad Blue Eternal German
>Boring Benign Everyman Guy
>Bar Brawling English Gent

Fuck you, you are not taking this moment from me after everything I've done.
I killed a gay clown, for Pelor's sake! And you did all of this to bring back your dead whore of a wife.

"no u"

>Big Bad European Guy

Dying

Is that your best attempt at getting me to not kill you? Because it's not working. It's delayed your death by like, 15 seconds tops.

The gaping hole in your chest disagrees.

Except you're dead. And I'm an owl.

"I'm worse."

Stab him and think about it later.

The arecibo observatory has a spherical dish, so it's focus is along a line, rather than at a single point like a parabolic dish.

The dipoles in this picture are more recent additions.

Remember that the base dish is all suspended.

>And after 14 seconds pass, you're shot in the back by my henchwoman.
>Life is good.

"Fo' sheezy"

/thread

>"Aww, man! You always wanted to date Uhura from Star Trek too?"
>and then I shoot him

"...I'm the one with the gun..."

excellent

"Correct. What would YOU do in this situation?"

Then I put him in a slow acting death trap. Except I actually stay around to watch him die to make sure he doesn't suddenly sprout protagonist powers.

"I'm acting beyond my own self interest and risking life and limb for the greater good in opposition to your selfishness. If I believed you could change we could be allies or friends.
You take from others to fuel conquest where I plan to build infrastructure and prosperity. You've thrown your underlings onto my blade and left them dead where my friends have been revived.
Our dissimilarity is the real tragedy. I can be trusted and you can't. I know it's reductive thinking but all I can see you as is a threat to the greater good I'm eliminating. Bye."

>You don't know me not even I know me!
Teleports behind him cutting him in two with my kataina

"You have your law firm, and I have all these fucking markers."

Now neither of us will be virgins

So let me get this straight: this thread's mostly about the BBEG being the dumbest, cartooniest villain ever, and the hero the most immaculate being in existence.

Sounds like a good story.

But as cliched as the original line might be, it's meant to ellicit real thought.

I give him an "are you serious?" Look before knocking him out with the butt of my rifle
Then i start getting some tea ready for the rest of my party, they could use a nice, warm drink

>Gm has boss monologue
>leaving himself open in front of a necromancer
Now I was nice last time because the gm was new, but I sware the next time it happens I hope the guy likes a quickened sickned spell and enervation to the face.

Not that I don't enjoy monologues, ok no that's a lie, fuck your video games.

"Different enough."

"You just noticed that? Damn, you're slow."

If I can be half as good a king as you were, I will be happy. Now rest your unburdened shoulders in the halls of legend!

"Thank you!"

*teleports behind you*

>Yeah, I know.

Then he gets stabbed.

Well you're dead and I'm not. *Smash*

Hail Hydra

"I know, that's why I have to do this. The world is horrible enough with just one of me."

winner.

"We aren't, but hey. I'm better at this than you."

Cue yakety sax, roll credits.

"Prove-it-doodle-do!"

Cool as fuck.

Huh? Guess we are.
>Hours later
>We are sitting around, having a few drinks over our victory and discussing what to do next when suddenly she blinks.
Fuck no, we were nothing like each other. My Mother bought me my handmaid and I love Ammuit like a sister. He was enslaving because he didn't want to pay them for mining.
Fuck that guy. Why couldn't we let him live?I want to shoot the the fucker again.

beautiful

>Well, I hope your premature death will feel a little better if it arrives after you stopped spewing clichés

[Stabbity stab]

>we are not so diffrent you and I
>what do you do?
Not give a single fuck.

Underrated Post.

>How many of them use breakable loudspeakers to get the PC to waste ammo ?

Big ostentatious breakable loud speaker case

Actual loud speaker small concealed SOAC next to it that turns off when you feel they've wasted enough bullets on the big one.

>Nemeses, user. It's "nemeses".

Nemesis.

>His crimes and his threat to life are what make his suffering justified

Yeah not that never happened. Even Stalin deserves an infinite life of pleasure.

Yes, we presumed he is from OP's post.

shut up I'm funny

>not Blonde Blue Eyed German
One job.

I like your way of solving problems, user.

>"We are not so different, you and I?"
Yes, and?
Am I supposed to be offended by your comparison or something?
I'd rather treat it as a compliment.

"If that's true, you'll have known I was going to take your credit card and order chicken wings with it. So let's just pull out your wallet here and see if you're full of shit or not."

Thank you user, I try. My role in the party is team knee-capper.

fag

Nigga, I dealt with all of your minions non-lethally while you've murdered anyone who stood up to you. You're making a bid for power while I'm some pig farmer who got caught up in your bullshit and would prefer to go home, but you haven't given me that option. We're nothing alike, now yield and face the consequences of what you've done.

"Oh? I won"
"The weak should fear the strong"

Well, I know New Vegas did do the thing with the tapes, but Fallout 3 had stupid but direct dialogue, and Fallout 4 had Father talking to you before you decided to join him or not.

It's obviously the symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica. They have an Eye in their I, while the Inquisition has those three lines.

Wait a second...do you mean that we're actually similar in our tastes and interests? Because honestly, I've been walking around with this crazy band of mary-sue misfits for so long, I haven't really had time to talk to anyone about the things I really enjoy. How about you and I grab ourselves an ale sometime and just talk about things that don't have to do with the halfling's height fetish or the dwarf's obsession with his clan's gold-covered honor?