Age of Sigmar General

>resources
pastebin.com/6y3WjKs6

Just as planned edition

>General's Handbook is up
Who can convert it in pdf with hyperlink function?
Rough version is up, still waiting that kat uploader version.
mega.nz/#!DxJhhQRa!ObBJiQp43LJK2gC22ioeyXsMNU1_BjwyAR-sjeAoHJg

>OP image album
imgur.com/gallery/12eeL

>Cheer for your faction!
seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

Old thread:
No AoS release in August.

I sure hope you guys are playing for Order to defend Alliralli's realm.

It literally said they did though. They held them off around the world for centuries before they were forced back. It was at that point they invaded the Elves and started owning them until faggotface pulled Widowmaker and fought them back then they did the Vortex. Which wouldn't have worked without Slann helping Caeldor AND maintaining it over the following centuries.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

i canot into her name, Alrelli Alarelli something like that

>As the first – and at that time, the only – Daemon Prince, Be’lakor was an incomparable prize. Thus did the Chaos Gods war for control of Be’lakor’s tainted soul, each one determined to force his brothers to relinquish their claim. As battle raged, each of the Chaos Gods offered Be’lakor ever greater power, if he would simply consent to lead their armies to victory. Such a bargain was little to Be’lakor’s liking, so he tricked each of the Chaos Gods into granting their proffered gifts and then fled to the mortal world without fulfilling his part of the bargains.

>Be’lakor arrived at a time rife with opportunity for one such as he. The great polar gates had collapsed, and magic coursed across the world. Daemons had followed in the magic’s wake, and Be’lakor wrested many of them to his will, forging an army to serve his own purpose, rather than those of the Chaos Gods. Thus did the Daemon Prince conquer the primitive humans of the north, though many tribes came willingly to his service, for they had already pledged themselves to the Chaos Gods, and rightly saw their reflection in Be’lakor’s dark majesty. He was a creature of living shadows, tangible only when he wished to be, a master of terror and illusion who feasted upon mortal fears.

Is Alarielle that hard?

Just call her the Love Queen.

>For many generations of the barbarians, Be’lakor revelled in his new station. He crushed races whose names are now long forgotten, and brought war upon the nascent realms of the Elves and the Dwarfs. Few could withstand Be’lakor, for the stuff of Chaos blew strong across the world, and it was his weapon and sustenance both. Cities fell beneath his wrath, their names erased from history and their peoples trampled into dust. With each victory, Be’lakor ordered monuments raised to his glory. Thus were the toppled stones hewn into new shapes: thrones, statues and skull-set monoliths, and they throbbed with the power of Chaos. Winding stairs reached into the sky, the better for the Daemon Prince to bask in the life-giving Winds of Magic, and wells were sunk deep into the ground, so that he might sup from the chaotic energies that had seeped into the bedrock.

>However, each conquest not only made Be’lakor more powerful, it also edged him closer to downfall, for even in rebellion, he had unwittingly performed the Chaos Gods’ bidding. Be’lakor had done much to spread the creed of Chaos across the world. In time, the Daemon Prince’s mightiest mortal followers drew the unblinking gaze of the Chaos Gods, and were raised to Daemon Princehood themselves. This time, the dark brothers made no effort to share their mortal prizes, and nor was there any need, for there was no shortage of suitable champions. In a comparative eyeblink, Be’lakor became but one Daemon Prince amongst many. Where he had once ruled without challenge, he now found himself beset by dozens of would-be usurpers. Worse, with each new Daemon Prince who ascended, Be’lakor felt his own powers ebb, as the gifts bestowed upon him were stripped away and granted to more loyal servants.

Made some changes, lads. 200 points left, suggestions? Also general critique, please?

Also decided to go with a mage theme, so these guys are an expedition into the Realms to find surviving magic artifacts.

Leader - 300

1 Amber Battlemage

1 Grey Battlemage

1 Jade Battlemage

Behemoth - 560

Celestial Hurricanum

Luminark of Hysh

Battleline - 720

2x 20 Freeguild Guard

2x20 Freeguild Handgunners

Other - 720

1x 6 Demigryph Knights

2x 10 Freeguild Greatswords

Didn't get a reply last thread.

>It literally said they did though.

It's really not though.

>They held them off around the world for centuries before they were forced back. It was at that point they invaded the Elves

No, Ulthuan was invaded since the beginning. The Elves fought harder and better, they actually managed to grow as a people while Lizardmen died and retreated into hiding.

>Which wouldn't have worked without Slann helping Caeldor

That's never said either. Slann reinforced the vortex, but Elves did most of the work, from actually thinking it up to actually creating it and maintaining it.

>For long years, battle raged across the mortal lands Be’lakor had claimed, as the newborn Daemon Princes sought to carve out their own territories. Yet none could achieve dominance, not even Be’lakor, for all his wit and guile. Countless thousands of humans perished in the wars of the Daemon Princes, yet out of this great evil, some good emerged. So many daemonic legions had been drawn into this conflict that the realm of Ulthuan was not so beset as it might have been, and this allowed the Elves the opportunity to marshal one last desperate attempt to stem the tide of Chaos – a Great Vortex that would siphon magic from the world.

>The Elves’ great success was the Daemon Princes’ downfall. As magic faded from the world, the Daemons were drawn back into the Realm of Chaos. Be’lakor was the last to be banished, for his connection to the mortal plane was greater than any, but even he could not resist the vortex’s pull. With a thin, screeching wail, the Daemon Prince departed the mortal world. In the moment of Be’lakor’s banishment, his monuments collapsed, the ruins swallowed by the hills as if they had never been. No trace of his dominion remained.

See the text above? Be'lakor saved the world. Stop trying to steal his credit for the Lizards.

>not Alliralli edition

What do you guys think about this Hashut themed Legion of Azgorth list?

General:
1x Shar'tor the Executionar - 240

Leaders:
1x Bull Centaur Taur'uk - 180
1x Infernal Guard Castellan - 120
1x Crazhoath The Ashen - 380

Battleline:
(3x3)9x Bull Centaur Renders - 480
(2x10)20x Infernal Guard Ironsworn - 200
(2x10)20x Infernal Guard Fireglaives - 200

War Machines:
1x Iron Daemon - 200

Total: 2000

The idea is that the bull centaur will smash into their infantry / leaders while the infernal guard and their iron daemon rain hell from behind.

PLASTIC CENTIGORS WHEN?
FUCK YOU GW

Which Paladin squads do I give Starsoul Maces to?

Cool models, shit rules.

Here's to hoping for a major beastman rework. It's like GW doesn't get that good rules sell models.

So about the End Times.

What was with Caledor trying to reason with Morathi and in the end hugging Morathi and comforting her. Telling her to meet her end in dignity befitting her linage or something.

What was up with that? Did he know her? The way he acted towards her, she seemed like a friend or a lover to him.

How's this for 2000 points of grot alliance?

1x Night Goblin Warboss - 80
1x Night Goblin Shaman - 60
1x Arachnarok Spider w/ shaman - 280
2x 40 Night Goblins w/ spears - 480
1x 40 Night Goblins w/ bows - 240
6x Night Goblin Fanatic - 180
1x Mangler Squigs - 240
2x Grot Wolf Rider w/ bows and shields - 200
2x Doom Diver Catapult - 240

Retributors definitely.
Decimators maybe.
Protectors never.

I've no idea about wfb lore nor aos, but I suspect like 40k the armies were always written in such a way that the one you chose was the biggest and baddest in some way and was assuredly going to control the galaxy eventually. It seems that way with the way everyone is arguing over who helped fight off chaos the best. Does it matter? Chaos won none the less. I guess the lizardmen did too by flying off in space pyramids or whatever it is they did. As I understand it they were the only ones to actually survive the end times that isn't some sort of meta physical faggotry?

The only issue you might run into is that you don't have a huge beatstick, but with that much range you should be able to keep all your units in combat and not suffer from too much pile-in bullshit.

If they weren't so damn expensive I wouldn't care about bad rules desu. However, I think centigors will just be made OOP at some point; they already aren't brayherd anymore.

>Did he know her?

Yes.
Through Aenarion.

Chaos won because everyone else was betrayed, not because Chaos are better.

>A new gamestore opens up less than a mile away, and people actually play AoS
>Like 5 people in total+ the starter kit
>Doesnt matter, actual people play this game
>Have a legitimate Death army ready to play, Deathrattle master-race
>Tfw two of the players are Seraphon and the other is a tomb king.

I'm playing for Sigmar and only Sigmar.

Yeah im hoping the mangler squigs and arachnarok can put out enough danage to tough enemies, while the grots deal with everything else. The wolf riders are mostly for running into enemy cannons or grabbing objectives early

Chaos didn't betray itself so it is better.

I'm actually getting that less so now compared to whfb and 40k.

Flesh eater courts, for example, really wants you to pity the state of madness and delusion they are in. You really are playing the most pitiful and wretched faction in the game, and that is one of their strengths. It's kindof refreshing actually, especially since opposers like to point out the 'lack' of grimdarkness in the new setting, despite it being there in a lot of places. The game just doesn't beat you over the head with it.

Stormcast Eternals know they are fighting a never-ending uphill battle too, but bring hope to the mortal realms.

>not because Chaos are better.

Chaos are an infinite army of immortals from beyond time and space with the power to unmake reality. They are way better.

>Your race is run, child. Meet your end with the dignity of your heritage

-Caledor to Morathi while holding her close as Slaanesh's hand crept closer to both of them

What did he mean by this?

You're fucked, just die like a proper elf.

non-legacy non-druchii non-allegiance aelf battleline when? I just want to fight for oorder with pure highborn, but can't find OOP battleline for reasonable prices. life is suffering

Go phoenix guard. Just phoenix guard with a few phoenixes. I imagine it must look awesome on the table.

>just die like a proper elf.

Funny thing is...she didn't die. Though it's mind baffling how she survived being dragged into the Realm of Chaos by Slaanesh's own hand. She was in his/her/zir hand. Just how?

Just called her the Elven THIC legged queen

Allurolloli really isn't that hard user

they're my current core, but I want to branch out, except I can't without non-allegiance battleline. I'd use silver helms or reavers if I could find them (also bolt -throwers) but everywhere I look they're charging just stupid prices for them, and I really don't enjoy stormcast or woodies that much.

might have to see what exceptions my group is willing to make until they get around to an aelf release at some point, and hopefully the aesthetics are similar to the current highborn stuff and not wildly different.

I could also go the other way with it and do full on Dwarves with their fucking cannons:

General:
1x Infernal Guard Castellan - 120

Leaders:
1x Infernal Guard Battle Standard - 80
1x Daemonsmith - 100
1x Daemonsmith - 100

Battleline:
40x Infernal Guard Fireglaives - 400
40x Infernal Guard Ironsworn - 400

Artillery:
1x Dreadquake Mortar - 200
1x DeathShrieker Rocket Launcher - 120

Behemoth:
2x Iron Daemon - 400

Formation:
1x Blackshard Warhost - 80

Total: 2000

The ideal here is that I bring fucking 80 FW dwarves to the table, then keep the Daemonsmiths by the siege machines as the Iron Daemons carry the Mortar and Rocket launcher into battle.

please respond

I'm not sure if it was a rumour, but isn't the elf release supposed to be here before the end of the year?

>Beastmen rework
Here's hoping. I don't play the faction but the setting feels tailor made to have the herds be a big presence. Shame the dumb fucking rats got done first.

woops meant to reference my other post

Anyone know where I can get a decent scythe blade in Treelord Ancient scale? For THE REAPING you see.

Bonesplitterz PDF when?

What's up with the battletome archive mega? It's not fucking working for me.

What's not working

https //foxyutils.com/epubtopdf/

I know Rho-mu is down. Its stuck on "decrypting".

Is Beastclaw Raiders up yet? I just want to sneak a peak at it.

fuck, and I wanted to load up on shit to read before a trip tomorrow.

Its working fine for me

While we're already on the topic of mega, anybody else have a problem with exceeded bandwidth?

It passes the 50 mb limit

Ouch. Sorry. I hadn't tried it myself.

shit nevermind, thanks pal

Shit-thing just mad-jealous of great-glorious skaven might-strength.

I made a free account and now the limit is 200 MB. Thanks!

Haha, jolly cooperation. You're welcome, have fun.

>the majority of them called them Lizardmen and not Seraphon

Did the link in the resources pastebin change?

Is Beastclaw even there, yet?

I'm hoping its more than just a rumor, while I feel for the deathbros at lack of releases, not having proper battleline is fucking awful.

You gonna get raped, et' and smeared with poop rat-filth, in no particular order.

Oh great Ratmen, tell me your secrets, for I wish to join you.

Anyone want to try and talk me out of it?

Oh nice. Can you also do the sylvaneth and all gates books? Be sure to bring them all here!

I already got the Sylvaneth epub so I'll get that done next, but what are the gates books? Sorry, I'm kinda new to this.

I'm completely fine with elves getting releases as soon as possible/I support it if
1. they aren't wood elf fucking shits and
2. beastmen ever get something new/plastic centigors
desu

I do feel for you though user, high elves seem like a really nice army

No good Start Collecting! Set out yet besides Pestilens. So unless ya wanna play Turd rats, I suggest another faction.

Fancy-clever queekish dialect too much for weak-small shit-thing minds

Man-thing would be smart-clever to join great-glorious skaven master race

Where are all the skyre and such battalions? I stopped following age of sigmar for a few months and now I'm getting lost

all-gates is the big campaign book and conclusion to the realmgate wars campaign book series. We already have PDFs of the previous books

The all gates book goes over the 200 MB limit, so I can't really convert it. Any other anons able to convert this junk?

Skaven fucking shits are just parodies og us beastmen. You steal our fur and horns but you still look like shit.

Shit-thing thinks it's great-strong, but really is a dumb-stupid goat-thing. Skaven are smart-clever children of the Great Horned Rat.

How easy are chaos warriors to paint? Im not very good at it, so I want my first army to be as unpainful as possible.

this is worse than whfb shitposting, please stop

>someone actually goes out of their way to type like this

>Path of glory campaign soon

>want to use beastmen

>Chaos is consolidated to one warband table

>Brayherds and Warherds are relegated to Follower choices

>tzeentch, Slaanesh abd Nurgle are mostly copy paste choices

>Skaven gets their own warband roster

Someone break into Nottingham HQ and smear shit on their desks and keyboards

They're one of the easiest models to paint in the whole game. I suggest you watch Duncan's painting guide on youtube (WarhammerTV).

Does weak-stupid shit-thing give up to smart-clever plot-schemes of great-mighty skaven

Or just defile that big stormcast statue. With shit too of course.

Brown on boots, belt, cape, straos, etx. ,metal on armor and weapons and your choice of fur color, I went with grey white but a darker brown is acceptable.

Paint on base colors, wash the fur in nuln oil then agrax earthshade, wash everything else in agrax earthshade, dry brush the metal with a bright metal, job done.

Jfc putting together my Prosecutors - how the fuck do I keep them in coherency with these big stupid wings?

I'm reminded of GoT, where they talk about God being an idiot right before the Oberyn fights Gregor.

I feel like the same outcome would be true of beasts and skaven. They'd be tricky and poison and use sneaky tactics but in the end their head would be crushed, their bodies raped and their magitech covered in blood and poop before the herds finally succumb to they're wounds.

Bit unrelated but I really hate prosecutors. An army of huge armoured warriors should not be flying without mounts.

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHAOS DWARVES WERE BACK, OH HAPPY DAYS!

Now if only my wallet had money in it...

Looks cool, magic, etc
Don't be such a bitch.

What happened to The Awesome Library of Rho-Mu 31on Mega? Can't get in.

Their current design is so fucking cool. I just can't decide between the swarm of dwarves and machinery idea here Or the combination bull demon horde with shooty evil dwarves here Veeky Forums please help me decide if it's worth to be a man baby and spend $700 on a FW army.

They do look awesome, definitely have that "robo" look without overdoing it, making them seem more technologically intimidating without seeming like 40k clones

If I were you I would definitely drop that money on an army like that... I just don't have the money

I would go with the swarm dwarves and machinery myself, but that is just my preference since I enjoy the look of lumbering machines

This just made my fucking day

Measure from the tips, ie "the model".

get an account, son

the user trying to convert epubs again, so far I've gotten two errors and had to restart twice so it might be an error with the file. if it gets another error I'll move onto Sylvaneth.

94th post best post

I think I agree with you there. I really really enjoy the aesthetic of the bull centaur but I think the true way to run these guys is just a shitload of them alongside their possessed machines.

Alternatively I could throw in Drazhoath the Ashen in place of a couple of the machines if I felt the need to not run heavy artillery.

Me neither. Stuck on "decrypting".

same here. maybe they did something to the library.

me again, sylvaneth failed too, currently going to convert epub to jpg and then to pdf. I am not good at this.

Is the campaign system in the book any good?