Gentlemen! I need to show my fucking hippie liberal college friends about how the market is awesome...

Gentlemen! I need to show my fucking hippie liberal college friends about how the market is awesome. I need a board game or easy one night game about CAPITALISM IS AWESOME!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Landlord's_Game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You knew this was coming, didn't you?

Wasn't the purpose of Monopoly to show Capitalism's flaws?

Kind of, yeah. I don't think it's a good idea to try discussing philosophy or economics via the medium of board games.

Option 2.

No, capitalism and monopolies are like communism and horrible dictatorships. The philosophy of either camp is basically sound but it always attracts the worst kind of people to it.

>I'm back and you're fired.

Just fucking walks into the room after being gone for a year and fires you. What an insane cunt.

I really can't think of one. The richest people in history were almost always dicks.

Crassus' net worth was like 187 billion or someshit, and he used that money to buy slaves to do one (1) thing

>Pompei! This is Olaf, he fetches olive oil for when I mastrubate but not for cooking. That's Alexos' job.

Don't slander your betters plebeian. Is your patriarch aware of your behavior? Go honor Remus and Romulus for your life and be a good Roman and join the legion to serve for the glory of Rome.

Settlers of catan. No matter who wins, the island will be covered with roads, settlements and productive resources.

> I need a board game or easy one night game about CAPITALISM IS AWESOME!

Knock him out, strip him naked, and strand him in the middle of the woods. Show him how long a worthless moocher like him can last without the benefits of capitalism.

E-et tu

Get off the internet Morgan, you're drunk.

But yeah, just play monopoly. Soon, you won't even have hippie friends.

>The philosophy of communism is sound
no.

Being quite honest, you will end looking like more stupid than they.

surprisingly good answer.

I mean, capitalism and communism are each variations on a theme of economic Darwinism. They represent two separate and functionally equal survival strategies.

>how the market is awesome
I mean, you're right, unless you're saying it has no flaws.
That's dumber than your hippie friends are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Landlord's_Game

Break into a Ayn Randian adventure of ACQUIRE! Where in the end all you've gained are a score of imaginary numbers and self worth and all you've lost are your morals and friends!

Wouldn't communism be the absolute absence of economic Darwinism?

Also how are they functionally equal, when literally every attempt at communism ends in horrid failure? Capitalism may sometimes put the low iq masses into a inconvenient space, but it usually just raises them out of poverty.

> Pompei
Did you mean Pompey?

>Wouldn't communism be the absolute absence of economic Darwinism?
Not at all. It's a separate survival mechanism. Let communism represent hive or pack species lead by a powerful central figure that provides, and let capitalism represent hive or pack species lead by a powerful central figure that consumes.

Neither are substantively better than the other. They're both means of survival, and they've both had their fair share of successes and failures.

>I want to use traditional games as a medium to advance my preferred ideology

You are the cancer killing RPGs.

Try Brass.

Played Mars Needs Mechanics with some friends a while back.
That's pretty much as capitalist as it gets.
It's like a small scale stock exchange board game.

Hire an economist to run a game featuring a realistically modeled command economy.

Nothing leads to the warm embrace of capitalism more quickly than realizing how shitty the alternatives are.

The way you're describing communism sounds more like feudalism.

No in feudalism the lower stratas of society provide for the others. Its quite different

>I need to show my fucking hippie liberal college friends

No, you don't.

Find a crowd that agrees with your politics, or keep your mouth shut and play along. WTF is wrong with you?

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.