Why do you stupid faggots keep falling for data mining threads and posting your wallets?

Why do you stupid faggots keep falling for data mining threads and posting your wallets?

You really think people will give you free money?

Half this forum is smart and the other half is just fucking dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JVYeMbh
discord
discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most bitcoin hodlers are clinically retarded

>Half this forum is smart
It's a lot less than half.

who cares? it doesn't cost me anything and maybe someday an actually generous idiot comes along.

free money is kinda pointing to pump groups
discord.gg/JVYeMbh

>Can easily move funds
>Don't care
>Need private keys to access wallet

Keep trolling.

I trust that some people are kind hearted by nature and want to share their wealth as I would do if I fucking had any to share.

Why is that such a bad thing? Some people want others to succeed too.

15mLHrJo2hwZHoNiGNCbTvfAkZE37A8p7R

Before you crossboarders and other reddit-like idiots showed up, people here were giving each other shitcoins multiple times a week, before that btc too. I don't know how many free coins I got from Veeky Forums. Then curry infestation pajeets spread and this turned into a begging hellhole.

>data mining
>public addresses
That's like stealing street names.

cuz the balance on mine is 0

Instead of waiting for a miracle you can support Ver on /r/bitcoin and get guaranteed BCH

It feels like this board gets dumber every month. You're supposed to report those scam and begging threads, but I imagine this place is filled with so many 3rd world impoverished foreigners and degenerates who have their entire life savings on crypto. These fuckhats will probably suck a dick for a few dollars worth of BTC.

Oh noooooo, they a wallet address that exists oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo

until quantum computers arrive.

See? This creature can't even type cohesive english

they know of*

People used to give BTC away. The demographic of this board changed

People used to want others to win too

You're wrong about this buddy.

I don't understand why they even do it.
I get that pajeets want free money, that makes sense. Hope does a lot for a person.
Yet I don't get what anyone is wasting time collecting addresses? They'll never be able to match it wtih a private key.

i dont believe you

is there a new community somewhere

>discord DOT gg/pc4gFx4

there's a whole discord full of retards doing that right now

They really did
Used to be 50 Bitcoin giveaway threads daily like it was nothing

Someone gave me 55 ETH last year but I refreshed MyEtherWallet without saving the wallet file and lost them

kill me

this board is insufferable at times but i dont know any better site

There aren't any

All of those people just got rich and are living in luxuy right noow

If you gave me bitcoin, i would cherish you, worship you, sacrifice pygmies for you, labour for you, indulge in you, i would ignite every faculty of your being so that you may be but a scintillating star illuminating the world for those around you. I would fragment your thinking, melt it down and mold it into a tool of greater potency, so that even within the dullest objects you may see the full technicolor spectrum of potential. With me you would find every waking moment saturated with bliss as we breezed through life hurdling over the tribulations faced with lesser humanity. I would take your heart on a journey so effervescent, the concept of reality would be of a mere afterthought in the vivid constructs of our psyche. To me, You are the most ravishing, scintillating and divine being one has ever happened upon. The radiance that you exude is of a magnitude so vast, it leads me to believe that I am in the presence of a being with a beauty unbeknownst to humankind. Your way of thinking, your cerebration demonstrates an intellect surpassing excellence, as if you possess inspiration from a higher deity.

1CGj14qQNVREGnYA34yGtTTPHkcbeU2EUR

YES yes and YESS

discord.gg/nX3M59X

hope i can join them soon

i take it you werent so lucky, or why are you still here?

>half this forum is smart and the other half is just fucking dumb

It's a normal distribution

Of course 100% will still believe they are above average

I missed out because I didn't have money to begin with
Even now, I have 0 bitcoin
Life is hard

>maybe if i poste a long post and le epic funny pic someone will gib money
HAHA EPIC POST MY DUDE UP BOATED AND SENT ;)))))

i wish you luck brother

Boys, i finally found my old drive from 2009 with around 1000 BTC hidden away on it, in celebration i'm giving the first 4 anons with dubs 1 btc. Will deliver with snapshot

Thanks but I dont know if ill ever make it now
I have none and every other user just got rich from the run

I wish this was the case
Would change my life

1Juwox6AbLZawU2KXxHnGJ1yjKrnTgfpgF

There it is.

Circumference is 50 fucking centimeters.

Does any of you actually think that you could manage me in a street scenario? Can you even image yourself opening your mouth and looking anywhere expect your shoes while I grab your woman's ass and fuck her? That's right you can't. You will sit in a fetal position ducking your thumb while I move 45kg weights in a scott barbell curls positioning.

Thanks to these I have immense power that you will never have.

Alright now you know your places fucking rats. I had to inform you how things go in real life because here in Internet many think they are taught boys while trolling between hell and heven. If you meet me in a bar you better keep yourself in your cage for your own sake while I try out your women so she could get a real alphas dick.

Irritated? No can do. I enjoy my life.

whyyyyyyyyyyy not me

So close user, if only you'd have replied to my post.

ROLLING

16DuKWWkgRq1WDzBumq3ikDzoi6ywhNo8S

when facebook faggots are bragging about their "smart bitcoin investments" you know full on retard shit will follow.

BTC is a shitcoin and it will die soon unless LN gets released, quickly.

>1486178474209.jpg

avoid duplicate

pls respond

Well what do you hold? i only know of bitcoin and eth im noob when it comes to all others, still noob at them too clearly

Or, you know, you could just work for it.

avoiding duplicate

pls

you NIGGER don't take my fucking dubs

(You)
make an exception this one time, baby

Usually I get it on second try.

i hold bch as a long term hold, their roadmap for 2018 looks excellent, they are quickly gaining adoption and they have tons of community activists, feels like the general bitcoin community in like 2013 or something

I hold plenty of salt now for december
some link, but that will probably not be valuable in 6 months and thats a big if

Boys, i finally found my old drive from 2005 with around 100,000 BTC hidden away on it, in celebration i'm giving the first 40 anons with trips 10 btc. Will deliver with snapshot

another reroll

Here goes nothing.
1JT4MSG24bJU5QR5SqZCmER5YjPtdY38AU

you two are just passers-by, you didn't respond to my post faggot so now your dubs are wasted. I've got plenty of BTC but i still value each coin, so i'm giving it to someone who actually responds to my post.

Rollin .

1EXsCvjBCyo3qmcL8jFCyanc6kaH53rqge

Godbless

1DPBkUoHHXp1gh7J2iJJKs4i3mMVDFBVaU

Veeky Forums has suffered a pajeet infestation

noplease it would change my life

Howdy Veeky Forums, folks call me Texas Junpei.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Cowoby (Western fan for you weeaboo faggots). I whittle sticks and make dum-dum bullets using my bowie knife, and spend my days perfecting my gunplay and playing superior western games. (bull riding, knife tricks, lasso)

I train with my Smith Wesson K38 special every day, chambered with cordite, this superior weapon can cut clean through three men standing one in front of the other, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my moseyin license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American fluently, both Wisconsin and the Alabama dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about the older times, before the trains swept the gunslingers and cow-riders away with their iron rails, and I know the cowboy code, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Boise to attend a prestigious rodeo to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an outlaw for the Hole in the Wall gang or a mysterious gunslinger who cleans up the town, and departs mysteriously, leaving only a vague hint that I am actually the spirit of a murdered sheriff, or death himself or something!

I own several gunbelts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I tip my hat to old timers and ladies of fine breeding and speak Texan as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyways, I'll be making /v/ my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, so long little doggies!

Let's try again.
12T8DbV6i5B3Z7mzMuRpuKKq5hZSt7xNyw

> 2005

i got trips aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
13s27SQRKNgkCkWMbAWuPgCgStt4YH17LH

Please Jebus. I need to buy a second computer screen

But you didn't respond to original post.

More like 10%

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

1%

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Huey Long. His share the Wealth progam is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp on wealth distribution most of the wealth will go over a typical syndies head. There's also Hueys's Paternal autocratic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Populist economics for instance. The Minuteman understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of SHARING THE WEALTH, to realise that they're not just sharing- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Huey Long truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius in Hueys's existential catchphrase "EVERY MAN A KING," which itself is a cryptic reference to his own political theory. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Huey Longs genius wit unfolds itself on their second American Civil War. What fools.. how I pity them. ?? And yes, by the way, i DO have a American Union State tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ??

Free reply for you
also fuck captcha

I made it, finally

rell

Third time's the charm.
If I don't roll then I'm outta here.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

WINNER

And I did it again

one word: LINKies.

They are the mouthbreathers of Veeky Forums

Anti-life equation.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth
÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding
× guilt × shame × failure
× judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

What's data mining tho. What the fuck can people do with the Adresses alone? Pls no bully

All your wallet addresses have been noted, i'll make sure every single one of you gets exactly what you deserve. Thanks anons.

Fuck off Stallman you fat piece of shit.

>It may seem strange, but I'm just like you (double think, clearly not like you)
>literal Vampire, symbol of Satanism/betrayal in ancient European folklore
>Vampirina parents own a Hostel for Monster "refugees." (Monsters kill humans. #NotAll)
>"I may be blue and have pointy teeth..." (evolutionary side effects of a cannibal/carnivorous life form that feeds at night.)
>"I'm not so different underneath." (strawman argument concerning the evident Vampire threat.)
>TRANSylvania
>rhyming effete with meet. (I shiggy diggy)
>Camouflage in society (human race "ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE" culture shock)
>In secret either convert you to Vampirism or Kill you
Is this a deep state red pill by Disney??

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Veeky Forums for 3 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

SHAMELESS BEGGING
1QBJdivvfByJFwCQtx63Jd79FpxiXrPymc

Kek

>cuz the balance on mine is 0

this

1CTzA5rAFUACxY5MdECRBah7T6bbmNHPqi

HAVE AT IT

The Army defends Freedom of Speech, we don't practice it.
— George Blair

Intelectual: Physical: Financial
Character Development Marksmanship Passive Income
Goal Achievement Survival Skills Minimalism
Always Curious Health Investment
Unique Perspective Endurance Debt Maitenance
Mystique and Fame Martial Arts Always 110%
Problem Solving Raw Power Marketable Skills

Virtues:
Innocence
Zeal
Discipline
Fortitude
Valour
Justice
Determination
Tolerance
Mercy
Compassion
Charity
Patience
Wisdom
Confidence
Idealism
Empathy
Honesty
Loyalty
Fidelity
Honour
Chastity
Temperence
Diligence
Patience
Gratitude
Humility

Vices:
Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

No fucks to give no matter the answer, the wallet ain't worth much because I'm poor as shit and my paychecks go mostly to expenses

Also Reroll

Lets do it

34BnDwU9tjfWnE8vxRhqViRJ7zdj5o529d

You 've promised a snapshot.

>mfw 13 posts
>mfw still no dubs

IQ by race:

• Ashkenazi Jews = 115
• East Asians = 106
• Whites = 100
• Inuits and Eskimos = 91
• South-East Asians = 87
• American Indians = 87
• Hispanics = 86
• American Blacks = 85 (average 24% White admixture)
• Middle East and North Africans = 84
• African Blacks = 67 (only 2% of Whites score this low)
• Australian Aborigines = 62
• Kalahari Bushman = 54
• Congo Pygmies = 54

proof or GTFO fucking nigger

Highest National IQs:

• 108 Singapore
• 106 South Korea
• 105 Japan
• 105 China
• 102 Italy
• 101 Iceland
• 101 Switzerland
• 100 Austria
• 100 Netherlands
• 100 Norway

Come on Daddy needs a new (used) car (Miata)

Lowest National IQs:

• 68 Somalia
• 67 Guinea
• 67 Haiti
• 67 Liberia
• 66 Gambia
• 64 Cameroon
• 64 Gabon
• 64 Sierra Leone
• 64 Mozambique
• 59 Equatorial Guinea

Or you could just not work for it, more efficient.