Just bought this game. What the fuck is going on and what the hell do I do? Help a brother out Veeky Forums

Just bought this game. What the fuck is going on and what the hell do I do? Help a brother out Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtJh_B4jDrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make sure that your legs are ok.

This really isn't a Veeky Forums thread and you know it but I'll help you anyway since more peeple ought to play E.Y.E.

You should gain some brouzouf.

one more incoming

thanks my doods. truthfully /v/ wasnt much help when i asked.

Don't read the guides, OP. You'll ruin the fun for yourself.

>

Are there any good mods for the game?

>yfw when you found the fuller auto mode

FULL AUTO.
FULLER AUTO.

Gain brouzouf

>Shitting on BOSCO 911
Oh no you didn't! It's a super reliable all-rounder;
good range, good fire rate, good clip size, good accuracy, great damage when popping headshots and like every enemy in the game apparently has ammo for this weapon.

>shitting on
it said the BOSCO is as good as the Depezador

that's not shitting on a weapon

Oh, right. For some reason I thought it Caw Hammer which said "not as good as Depezador".

To make it a slightly bit more Veeky Forums, what system would you use to make a E.Y.E. setting?

So, ugh, is the game actually good and worth getting?

GURPS

It's interesting. As a shooter it is nothing special, but there is quite a lot of various mechanics that impact gameplay in FUN ways. Translation is extremely shitty, but it's part of the charm. You'll probably drop it after trying it the first time, then return to it some time later and giggle manically sanicing through levels while spewing bullets on fuller auto.

The mysterious system the game deva actually made for ot and have refused to release.

Barring that, Shadowrun.

It is incredibly quirky and has stupendous charm, that has gathered a big cult following.

It is difficult to say what makes it what it is. The incredibly nonsensical translation? The 80 different abilities that are not properly explained and all gamebreaker? The huge, labyrinthine, claustrophobic maps? The story that makes no sense the more you try to read into it? The W40k stylistic choice?

The fuller auto firing mode?

It is fun, nonsensical, game-broken, fun, stupid at time, profound at others, and fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtJh_B4jDrY

Shadowrun has fairly granular and sloggish combat rules, so I'd be careful here.

You must break your cycles of guilt

So does anyone knows what's the story about? Or did the translation ruined it forever?

I read it in French.

The translation is actually good and close to the source material. The writing is really as stupid in the original.

CYCLES OF GUILT, RIMANAH! CAN YOU BREAK THEM?

All Culter faggots have weak legs.

Your next words will be: something something moron face as a party mask.

Pic related it's you and your stupid face, candy ass, shit weapons and most importantly weak twig legs.

You must break your cycles of guilt

Play it like a shooter, upgrade legs frequently.

The whole game is some kind of dream sequence. You are Rimanah, and you are feeling guilt over sentencing your waifu to torture and death to cover your own ass. Throughout the game you relive your career in anachronic order and whenever you beat the game you just end up at the start again because you cannot escape your cycles of guilt.

This is why you kill Rimanah, or rather yourself, in each route, why someone who everyone claims is your best friend hates your guts, why there's a random pretty lady among the horde of monsters, why said pretty lady appears everywhere in the base in the form of statues, and why you can kill someone then they show up in the next mission completely unharmed.

What a madman!

>even more full auto
>jet engine auto

So, did he hit anything with those barrages?

The art style (cybergothic?) is what I like best about this game.

Wait... really?

Yep.

Would this fucker work in Unknown Armies?

Or what's a better system for it?

Is there an EYE lore compilation somewhere?

But what about the Jians?

Assuming that is accurate you (Rimanah's inner workings) are in fact in a deep deep hatred with the Jians, when in fact later revealed in the game that Huan is your friend and the Jians are actually pals.

>Is there an EYE lore compilation somewhere?
Biggest sources for lore are the library in the E.Y.E. base, some logs strewn about the missions and the in-game item and research object descriptions.

Outlines being;
>Big Authoritarian Federation
>Big Corporations don't like them
>Corporations hire the E.Y.E., organization of cyberwarrior monks, to run their errands and to shit on the Feds in their stead
>E.Y.E. consists of Culters and Jians who may or may not have some inner tensions
>E.Y.E. are also in charge of shitting on the Metastreumonic Force, some deep space radiation mutating agent
>citizens are drugged up bandit assholes or at least miscreants in general
Did I miss anything?

There's a power that makes you have almost perfect aim with no recoil.

You get that, then fuller auto, you're firing a super-heavy laser, not bullets.

Then what about the recuring phrase "I killed my mentor, but I wasn't his murderer." If we are Rimanah, then we are his murderer no? Unless there's something simple I missed. I gotta replay the game.

If you are Rimanah, it's more of a suicide, I'd guess.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE WAVES

I've always been wanting to stat them up for D:tD but am too lazy and now no group to play it with.

This is accurate. I completed one cycle and was on the second when the game bugged out and sent me to level 1 with no gear, and I can't be bothered to grind my legs back up.

>Damn, this thread again, dej-

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE FULLER AUTO

Seems to me there's no actual difference between Culter Dei and Jian Shang Di. They're both Sword of God

>youtube.com/watch?v=UtJh_B4jDrY

I believe it's mentioned you sent him on a mission and he died while on it and it's another aspect of the guilt consuming you? It's been a while but I think that's it

Don't make waves.

it's based off a tabletop rpg, i'd say it's as valid as Morrowind.

what should I research first?

You must break your cycles of guilt.

Medkit asap, don't forget to equip it from the armory things.
Then I would recommend heading towards Bioregeneration as it removes the permanent stat reductions you accumulate when you die.
Still, it's very much up to RNG on what research materials you find.

>reading lore bits in the library
> get to the story about Shinji.
Not sure what it has to do with the game but holy shit it was crazy.

Can you hack other players in multiplayer? Also I kinda felt that hacker enemies could've been a thing.

Man... invisibility+betty boom is hilarious. you can just stealth up to people, apply sawed off shotgun, rinse and repeat.

I also would argue the claw hammer is solid. It actually behaves more like a heavy rifle then a shotgun.

Lately I have been sticking to bearkiller+bettyboom+grenade launcher. covers my anti armor needs, my tight spaces combat, and my open spaces combat. Also grenades.

Don't try to understand, just follow orders.

Make sure your legs are OK.
Gain Brozouf.
Break your cycles of guilt.