The most useless PW ever?

That's not Tibalt

$120, possibly banned in standard.

>possibly banned in standard
are you high?

>I'm baitin xdxdxd
If you wanna troll pls do pic related

/thread

He's from the future...pick up ur Nahiris now!!!

>Most useless PW ever

Lolwut? Nahiri is probably in the top 5 most powerful.

People actually thought that during SOI spoiler season.

Then again, planeswalkers are infamously hard to evaluate properly. What happened with Nahiri was literally the reverse of what happened with Narset. Everyone though Narset was busted beyond belief during DTK spoiler season, and she ended up being "meh" in practice. This has also been seen before with Sarkhan (The Shards of Alara one and the KTK one) and more recently with Arlinn Kord. On the contrary, everyone thought Nahiri was awful during SOI spoiler season, and she ended up being amazing on practice, which has been seen before with Ajani Vengeant, Gideon Jura, LoTV, and Flip Jace, so Nahiri is certainly in good company.

Real shame with Arlinn Kord though. If only G/R wasn't forever forced to be non-competitive.

>g/r is my favorite color combo

I just like hitting fast and hard.

What is RG tron?
At least fewer decks makes the cards cheaper.

Domri Rade was a very good walker for Standard.

What did people think of LoTV when she was spoiled?

They thought she was "just okay"

aww, I expected "What, discard a card? What kind of shitty +1 is that? Not even a benefit to me."

What's Tron? I keep hearing the term but I just think it's something like an oddly named control archetype.

tron loosely references voltron and refers to anytime you try to assemble various piece of something to push you to a win ie tons of equipment on one guy. 99% of the time though it refers to GR Tron which is a modern deck that uses the urza lands as its tron pieces to try and get 7 available mana on turn 3 for karn/wurmcoil/o-stone.

Ah, thank you.

>What is RG tron?

A colorless deck that happens to include a few red and green cards.

>What, discard a card? What kind of shitty +1 is that? Not even a benefit to me
there, what do you think of my hot opinions?

Statements like this make me want to construct a competitive decking in r/g

Hardly. In the last few months, I've delivered lots of Emrakuls to the face with her.

And there are buckets of unplayable planeswalkers.

Your post isn't sensible to a thinking human being.

That's not The Living Guildpact.

>Worst character
>Ugliest female
>Worst flavor
>On worst colors
If the card wasn't good Nahirifags woudl cry about their useless waifu.

No one thought Arlinn was good.

It sucks that her face is fucked up, her full art is fucking great.

Pretty sure any time someone refers to a Voltron deck, they call it "Voltron" in full. "Tron" as I've seen refers specifically to Urza land decks.

It refers to assembling the "UrzaTron". All 3 Urza Lands in play means 7 delicious colorless mana.

>Pretty sure any time someone refers to a Voltron deck, they call it "Voltron" in full
Nobody used that term. Maybe casuals, but that doesn't count.

Hi Chandere

Chandere doesnt play magic

kek. /thread

I remember sitting in my FLGS when she was spoiled and trying to tell people she was gonna be hot shit and that the new sorin was by comparison junk and wouldn't see any competitive play. No one wanted to believe me.

Chandere DOES have a massive hatred for Nahiri due to thinking that Sorin is a real, living person that visits her and loves her, because she is fucking insane.

>Chandere
>She
>Not it

You're pretty new, aren't you? People specifically say Voltron for building up one guy with auras or equips. Tron is specifically urza-tron lands.