CYOA General

Last thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7423145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tiny, tiny update.
* Aphrodite now lets you affect the fertility of others in place of the now obsolete STD immunity.
* Artemis gives you a pass on priestly duties while you are staying in the wilderness (though this does not exempt you from other Gods' demands)
* Actually 1200 pixels wide

You can see this cyoa was made by a hamplanet NEET because the author seems to think that taking super steroids and training 8h /day for 10 years would only make you slightly superhuman. Pretty funny.

Gonna re-ask before going to bed: how large or small can a Traveller be?

Trick question Ae is actually a really bigass Traveller.

Time for Comfy

Literally whatever you want. If you think you can make it within reason, your Traveller could be microscopic to literally the size of a planet.

Groceries

>Home Teleport
No more commuting! Teleport "back home" at the end of the workday, and then return to where I was the next morning. Also useful in other contexts.

>Lovely Dreams
Just all around pleasantness.

Most of the rest are just conveniences that I could manage on my own. I'd be scared of putting people out of business with The Grocer loves you, because it doesn't say they magically get paid, it just says you don't have to pay.

WHERE'S THE GENIE

I thought that Magical Fridge trumped Grocer, but realized that Grocer works for family and group gatherings without the need for me to actively do something every time a meal needs prepared.

Teleport seems nice to avoid rush hour traffic, returning to work after the rush to have a short drive home. Alas, Lovely dreams makes for a more enjoyable time (I would only be saving 10m a day anyway).

Comfy, you say?

CUDDLES FOR THE CUDDLE GOD
COMFY FOR THE COMFY THRONE

* Anya is the least bad choice, in my view. I'm going to assume she can support us with her income, and I'll take care of the daughter and the house, freeing up as much time as possible for her busy schedule.

* Daughter will be Toko, because she's smart, happy and independent.

* Family Gamers: Including tabletop RPGs; fits well with Anya's interests and career.
* Old Couple: Wise advice yeah!
* This & That: Can't be a bad thing; I'll get Toko involved in some sporting activities to make the time.

* Challenges: None.

More realistic than comfy, but still fun to imagine.

Lovely Dreams seems like the most fun. After that, home teleport gives me a bit more than an hour out of every day.

B

haven't seen this posted in a while.

There's a shocking amount of authors who are taking way to long to produce their next works, and it's starting to worry me; first the Virtue guy, then Quiet, and now the art genie rip off guy. Anyone else disturbed by this trend?

how's scholomance doing? Looking forward to Dream Prince update. It took me some ridiculous amount of time to push out the orc femdom one, and I haven't started another femdom one since then.

If only there was a cyoa author able to churn out high quality cyoas 2-3 times a day.

Uh, what? I think you have the wrong guy.

>orc femdom
I'm intrigued. Is it pic related or something else? If it's something else, please post it.

sorry, I was just pointing out some other cyoas that have been taking a while.

Posting to get rid of the name.

Don't forget Italics, who announced a revamp of Pokemon Personified that was even bigger and said it'd be done within days and never returned. I mean, I get it. He has no obligation to make this shit, let alone finish and post it but since he just never came back and also said he had plans for several other CYOAs I'm just hoping the nigga ain't dead at this point.

>still no impostor genie

Come on, man, I need my fix.

>It took me some ridiculous amount of time to push out the orc femdom one
That's what happens when you let the lady orc shove it in there that hard.

I like Luka better.

I got tired of waiting for the genie so I made my own gallery. Post good shit.

Orc femdom was disappointing compared to the prior ones desu

that was it.

you better not vanish like the last guy

Notice me druid sempai.

this too wide?

Well, I'm slightly disappointed that there isn't another to add to my collection, but that one is very good. I like how the things you can take for points can also be rewards in themselves depending on what you're into.

Ay

Here's an image from my "if I had a body like that, I wouldn't be suicidal" collection.

I think in the future I'll specify no photos of people, but this time I'll allow it.

Too small and ultra low quality.

Was it just the premise/fetish? I knew it might be a niche of a niche, but I thought I'd done a nice job fitting in the worldbuilding.

That's not SFW!

I like the effort to make the cap low-res.

thanks. That's pretty common for the fetish cyoas.

Not a lot of nice/appealing options, mainly.

photos of IRL people or one that includes people?

Why does this exist?

Who is best snow? Solid snow, naked snow, liquid snow, solidus snow, or venom snow?

IRL people. Stuff like is ok since there are no faces.

That's 18 images! Gallery closed, anything else posted will be ignored.

Nice, both of mine got in

I'd say Venom Snow white wolf, wise wolf

I'm disappointed that this didn't get in.

Yes. Made it!

Ayy you know it. Venom snow is godly

>Drink Dispenser: Fruit Smoothie, Vegetable Smoothie [2]
More vitamins and energy in my diet. Vegetable Smoothie has extra fiber in it.

>Minimum hygiene supplies [1]
Cheap and prevents a lot of grief. I don't mind washing myself with the sink.

>Gym [3]
Kills time and promotes health.

>Medbay [3]
Pretty much required. You're fucked if you develop any infection without this.
>Cure existing disease [1]
They're practically giving this one away. Might have to do with the goals of the Experiment?
>Slower aging [10]
Slightly expensive, but definitely worth it.

>100 songs [1]
Cheap and good for morale booster.

>100 books [2]
Relatively cheap and gives something to spend my time thinking about. I'll leave it vague for what they are, only that they must be nonfiction, very long, and things I'd be interested in.
>Additional book per week [3]
My way to keep up with contemporary developments.

>Psychologist [3]
Someone to talk with so I don't go completely insane. We can discuss things I've read and thought about from the books.

>Teacher [4]
>Future knowledge teacher [6]
Mathematics. 20 years of 8 hours/5 days a week of personal attention by a super tutor? That is such ludicrous professional attention anyone could become decent. And nothing says I can't just ask for the proofs and copy them down.

>2 Questions for the Observers [2]
After 20 goddamn years of reading and thinking, I'll be sure to ask the most useful questions.

>Blindess 4/days per month [+6]
Simply time to meditate.
>10 extra years of imprisonment [+10]
This is actually a blessing in disguise due to teacher. Plus it's relatively comfortable here.

I enter an average user.

I leave a man of knowledge.

any idea how long it will take you?

Hopefully an hour or two, I want to finish this and still have enough time to sleep.

Song: The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku
Virtue: Patience

Patience is easily the best considering how easy it is to level up. Even if only the most minor of things only give it the most minor of boosts it's still something more than nothing. Helps that I can now do virtually everything so much faster. Sucks that the other six are gonna be down a guy but I'm sure they'll manage. I can see like two or three of the sins just getting BTFO by the police or something right away anyhow.

Goodbye of the Physicist

Hello Planet is tempting, but this is knowledge I've always wanted.

What do I do to motivate me to finish my fucking OC?

Punch the air quickly like you are beating the shit out of your worst enemy. That usually gets my energy up.

The thought that, if you can't finish a CYOA, the genre specifically made short and easy enough for lazy authors to finish, you won't ever finish anything else either.

The knowledge that if you don't finish it, it doesn't exist and any work you put into it was a complete waste of time.

A boot in the ass.

JK, think about all the appreciation you might receive from the thread for posting good OC.
Turns out having someone praise you does wonders for the self-esteem and motivation.

You can do it, user. I believe in you.

give up, it's a waste of time and no one will care about it

How long does a CYOA usually get to in word processor form? I'm getting to 11 pages, though it's mostly just bullet points with text I'll be using in the image itself.
Well now that's not true. I like to think it'll be not only liked but also useful for people here.

In the meantime, have this simple button-choice I made for /v/ some time ago, so don't mind the strawpoll asking /v/ to choose. I know which board I'm on. strawpoll.me/7423145

I need CYOA that allow me to be the hero.You know. Justice, truth, the CYOA way?
I just sort of looked through Emergence.

>Got an update? i dont want to go to bed until its done

there is always that one person...

The ride is almost over, I don't think I'm ready

All the images are in place and I've got one description finished so far.

so not anytime soon

Justice is a lie.

Pink button! No limits on how I design it means I can go all out, and I still get my waifu. Truly a win win for me.

bad joke alert
Yep because its often JUST US YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

Your "waifu" would have the personality of your best friend, so take that as you will, and you only design yourself, in case you thought you could make the whole population of your own design.