Need munchkin for first game as a player

Fellow forever DMs, I am about to embark on my first game as a player in almost 5 years, having forever DMed the drought. In the name of all forever DMs I want to exact petty revenge on this player with some munchkin clericzilla stupidity. What's the most potently ridiculous character I can roll up for 5e?

Also fucking with new DM thread.

Literally kill yourself.

But clericzilla isn't a thing in 5e.
How can he be something that is not?

I want to know what the clericzilla approximae is in 5e, my last played character was in 2e

If the DM was that player, then I dont see why someone should be mad at OP.

Onion druid, but I've been out of the loop so might have been fixed.

Nope still layered like a boss

Or you could act like a mature adult and not be an asshole.

How about this, you just go back to being the gm because clearly you don't want to have fun being a player. If you did, you wouldn't want to antagonize the fresh gm. Antagonizing him leads him to stop being the gm. Then you have no gm and the group will just look to you.

So you might as well just keep dming, or leave the group.

Eh, I'll share my builds not so much to help you, but more because I've been working on these for a while, and need to share them.

Goliath Barbarian with a level of rogue, take expertise in Athletics, and go Bear Totem, and take the Tavern Brawler feat. Advantage on Grappling while raging + Expertise in Athletics means you will almost never fail to grapple. Combine that with Bear Totem's double Carry weight, and Goliath's size modifier means that your lift capacity is equal to Strength * 30 * 2 * 2, which can net you 2400 LBS max weight you can possibly lift if you've maxed Strength. This means that you can Rules Lawyer Strength checks to do some pretty crazy shit, like breaking open metal manacles, tearing through walls, and most importantly, picking up and throwing/swinging enemies as improvised weapons using Tavern Brawler. Oh, and use a Maul over a Greataxe, because you can use a big hammer for things like demolishing buildings or walls.

If you're going to be a fucker, only waste your own time.

Don't waste everyone else's time, too, by being a fucker.

You know that lifting things and swinging/tossing things are different, right? Like, it would take more energy to throw something than to just lift it?

Warlock with a level in rogue, and expertise in Deception and Persuasion. Take the Actor feat, Great Old One Patron, and Mask of Many Faces Invocation. Learn detect thoughts. You're now able to disguise yourself as anyone, convince them of nearly anything. However, your greatest skill is the ability to project thoughts into someone's head using deception and the actor feat, suggesting thoughts as if they were their own. Done right it's like casting Suggestion at-will. Plus there's nothing to stop you from taking Eldritch Blast and Agonizing Blast, so you're the best face and a decent Sniper as well.

Yeah, but when you consider that the RAW average Medium-sized humanoid maxes their weight a 250 pounds, or 1/10th your lift weight, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to grapple, pick up, and throw someone 20 feet.

If you can pick up a 100lb weight, how far can you throw a 10 lb weight?

I'm not going to pretend that I'm a physics genius or anything, but I would like to see a bit of math to support your claim.

Jesus, I just looked up some stuff and I found out there's a unit of measurement I didn't even know existed.

I don't really expect you to do the math, shit looks hard.

bump

Don't be That Guy.

Bard is the new cleric
Druid is still druid

Onion druid is fine until level 5 where he petters off in terms of everything until all the way up to level 20 when he gets the actual onion. It's also INCREDIBLY easy to depower by the DM simply saying "If the Druid is knocked down to 0 HP from animal form, he gains a level of exhaustion". Most players won't realize how badly that actually gimps them, even at level 20, where they would basically have to waste entire turns transforming on and off just to not get caught in that disaster chain.

3 Levels of Assassin Rogue. Everything else into Paladin. Your nova potential will skyrocket like crazy, you're going to be incredibly hard to take down, and your natural healing and protection abilities will dismantle and disarm pretty much anything the DM throws your way.

Keep in mind, it's still incredibly hard to cheese 5e. So the best cheese is still going to be within eyeshot of the most weak class archetypes.

If you knew physics, you would not use lbs.

Don't. Just play a normal character and let the GM get through his training wheels stage before throwing a train at him.

Most people aren't so stuck on using the right terminology that they don't use the Imperial measurements when talking Americans.

I don't think of carrying capacity and ability to throw things as related, in so much as you are comparing endurance vs. burst energy in general and for human different parts of anatomy.

For example, an armless thing can't throw anything, but you can put things on it to carry around. It won't collapse due to not being able to throw things.

The most you can do is take typical human relationships and extrapolate.

Do you want to end up Forever DM again? Because this is how you fucking do it.

I hope I never have to play in your group or meet you.

How about you just tell him that you are so used to GMing that you can't possibly behave as a player and already have asked dozens of Internet and a about how to ruin the game with overpowered character builds.

The assassin works best (or, really, only works at all) if at least half the party is stealthy.
Multiple assassins are criminal, with a bard providing caster support, between a surprise round, the assassination... a single assassin going in just before the 'normal' party kicks the door in will almost always find himself alone and unsupported for at least a round, and in a very bad position if he fails his stealth - still powerful, but very risky.
The big weakness is that all the power is in the first strike (easy to minimize), in the stealth (but if the party isn't sneaky they can't use it to bypass encounters), and, for the round-by-round performance, in the class they multiclassed after assassin 3 (which will always be 3 levels behind)

The assassinate ability also works during the surprise round. But really it's there mainly for the Sneak Attack damage, so you can start critfishing with the pally.

It's still easy to minimize by having the plot-relevant encounters not work like assassinations, but having multiple 'stages' - like, first you kill the head cultist and interrupt the ritual, then the big fucking demon possesses the remaining cultists, makes them into a single abominable mass of broken flash and bones, and the real boss fight begins.

Anyway, you should check if it's worth using the sneak attack, IIRC as you go up with levels of fighter or paladin switching to a greataxe works better, both during the assassination and afterwards.

>I haven't played a game as a player in 5 years
>better do something that'll make sure nobody ever wants me to be a player ever again

I hope this is some fine ass bait that I just fell for.

Different user. Theres some bullshit about burst energy of moving mass is cubed. Shit example incoming: Energy to throw 10lbs. Ball takes 10 energy? Thats 1000 energy to throw a ball the same size but 10 times the mass the same distance. Theres some calories intake and muscle fiber differentials you have to consider as well as the width, weight, length, and socket placement of every single bone as well as if its male or female and lung capacity as well as oxygen levels of the blood and if its a "cold" fire or "hot" fire ie is it your first throw or is it the 80th?
Theres just a whole lot of shit and angles and fuck you levels of variables we just don't have to even take the shoddiest of guesses at and i'm way to tired to even attempt it using say Arnies body as a stand in.

Tl;dr it takes energy cubed by mass to move similarly sized objects.
It takes WAY too much math and guesswork and paperwork and workwork for me to want to do let alone do tired.

How about a rope and a stool you fucking faggot

Well a men's event throwing hammer weighs 16 pounds and the current record for distance with that is 284 feet.
I'd figure a Goliath swinging someone by their foot could pull 20 feet with no trouble at all.

Easier option, a regular human can throw a midget around 11 feet, a goliath should probably be able to throw a human around the same.

Doubtful unless they can lift. Ex:try throwing an 80lbs. Bag of salt. 5 feet max. maybe if they're a body builder or something.
Midgets are often dense and over 100lbs.