قضيب في مؤخرتك

My friend says you're wrong but he's tired so im not gonna proove it

What should it be?

based china brother
let's slay the dragon

基于中国的兄弟
让我们杀死龙

เอามา

I would like to see a full retexturing of Doom 1 with Veeky Forums related memes

>قضيب في مؤخرتك
الله أكبر

Ping pong

Verpiss dich du Schlitzauge

ping pong ting tong
ningo nong chang chong
南京は嘘だよ
中国人は豚だ

PUMP U MOTHER FUCKER

ching chong chang?
please speak english, I dont understand chink runes.

He said roger ver is the second coming of jesus

am going all in, might as well just wait till the next south korean pump and dump

The calm before the storm ... can you feel it?

Ya valió verga el bitcoincash.

DRAGONSLAYER

お前はもう死んでいる

你说得对。

操了这件钱。

Bitcoin was created by the Japanese in order to take control of the economy away from the Jews. With the money obtained from Bitcoin, the Japanese will fund their top-secret project called "いろとりどりのセカイ", aka "Multicolored World". The objective of Multicolored World is weakening the West by reducing white birth rates while immigrant birth rates increase, allowing the immigrants to eventually overwhelm the existing white population. The Japanese are also suffering from declining birth rates, but that isn't a problem due to their advanced technology, allowing them to defeat a weakened West using the power of their mecha army and take over the world.

there is no reason to try a flipening until after futures come out. Why would the holders try to crash bcore now instead of waiting for futures and make bank on the ride down?

Remember, if there is a vunerability that can be exploited, someone will find a way to make money off of it. Don't you think big banks have total proof of a tether scam?

Step 1: short on futures
Step 2: reveal there scam
Step 3: all coins crash but bitcoin core crashes hardest of all closing the ratio of btc/bch
Step 3.5: exchange btc for bch...buy more bch with futures gains

เอาไร

*step 2: reveal tether scam

Anyone else notice core supporters making friends with bch? Anyone notice mainstream media talking about bch?

No, not really.

There are talks about delaying the futures

Also the asian whales don't want wall street to profit, bitcoin is their turf

The btc pump was led by korea and bitfinex

Gigantic pump without a correction

Mempool getting huge

Btc becoming useless as a currency, many cryptos function much better than btc for what it's supposed to do

Mainstream media has been talking about bitcoin more and more we are at peak mania

Just some observations, make of it what you will