Your party has called for aid before their final assault on the big bad's citadel...

Your party has called for aid before their final assault on the big bad's citadel. The only things that show up are spiders.

All of them.

Every spider on the planet, mundane or magical, regardless of previous allegiances.

Turns out they really believe in your cause.

Are they any help in the upcoming battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/JADMv.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The underdark suddenly loses the majority of its population because of this

Of course they are very helpful!

Didn't you know that this particular BBEG is arachnophobic?

>every spider on the planet
I WILL DROWN THE BBEG IN MILLION APON MILLIONS OF CRAWLING BODYS!

That's kind of like Aquaman summoning ALL life in the oceans: The sight of EVERY spider from across the ENTIRE PLANET will likely break more than a few peoples' sanity.

So I have a bajillions of spiders at my service? I mean thousand upon thousands of giant horse sized spiders, and trillions of tiny smaller ones?

I don't see how I can lose. I'll instruct them to attempt to fill the BBEG lungs with cobwebs and let him suffocate.

Those spiders are cute.

It's all about how you use 'em. Skitter achieved memetic badass status with spiders.

Do we get driders, too?

The Big Bad is actually fucking terrified of spiders.

We've been mailing them in more and more creative ways for a while now. Sort of out of ideas after the kamikaze parachuting troops using rocket-propelled-parcels (filled with spiders) to blast them through his fortress windows. So, yeah, thanks!

She had insects too, though. Just spiders is cool as hell, and maybe including magical spiders makes up for it, but most of the big skitter achievements were due to flying insects at some point.

s1.webmshare.com/JADMv.webm

Yeah, but they only half-heartedly support the cause

They're drow, the only thing they really care about is the murders.

Does Arachne bestow drider blessing too, or does only Lolth do it?

[Please tell me there's -some- canon way to get sane driders]

Same way you get non-evil, surface dwelling drow: character background.

Ausfag here, I think the citadel would just become annexed as a new state of Australia. Even if Australia doesn't exist.

They are, they crush the entire area under their combined weight, and some 99% of them are crushed under the other spiders. The rest starve to death in the following weeks as they empty the surrounding area of food quicker than they can spread while spider disease runs rampant because of the immensely dense population concentration. Most of the world's ecology collapses as the spider's prey breed unchecked. Global climate disaster, almost all life on the planet dies.

Why are girls with golden eyes so cute?

Driders go insane as a psychological reaction to their physiological changes. If their psychological reaction is significantly less extreme than usual, which ought to be easy to fluff, then sure.

Are you... are you saying... are you saying I can do this?

>all the spiders on the planet

I'm pretty sure an ascendant half-fiend Drow matron would shit her silk dress at the idea of that rolling up on her.

But the absence of predators means that the underark eco system it's doomed

Is that Saya? What on earth is going on here?