How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

Please don't tell me you sit on your ass all day refreshing biz and your blockfolio.

Exactly what I'm doing

I sit on my ass all day refreshing biz and my blockfolio.

>Getting MBA at top 20 school, work is paying for it.
>Read over 50 books this year
>Lift twice a week minimum
>run 3 times a week minimum (training for 10k)
>Watch Jeopardy daily

>Improving yourself
You have to go back.

> Building projects in python and machine learning.
> Lifting 4 days a week
> working on ibms q and constructing proofs with friends to expand shors law.
> taking engineering classes and reaching out to professors in quantum mechanics to expand my understanding of quantum superposition and quantum entanglement.
So ya, not everyone on this board is a degenerate fuck who just wants to get rich gambling and then waste their money buying liabilities. There used to be more people like me who wanted to gain money so they could gain more access to acquiring skills and improving themselves without having to worry about wage cucking. Unfortunately the bastards all made it with eth or neo or btc and I’m still here with you newfags.

That's bull shit, but i believe it.

What books did you read?

just beatin my meat and going to school

Gave up on IT and trying to get into an art school now.
Am I doing life right?

sounds cool,

people should improve themselves in the way they want though

I want to get to level 100 on call of duty, so you know, not everybody is a lazy ass like you say

I'm writing my own Block Chain for the fun of it. I have also improved my writing by going to college. Technology is my passion and programming is my future.

the opposite

>got a ticket for disorderly conduct - discharging a firearm when a .22 in my back yard ricocheted and hit a neighbor's window way behind me.
>pissed off my professors today when I was really late to a test (to be fair they said it would be at the end of class that I didn't attend, but instead bumped it up an hour)
>wife is mad at the holes I have made in the wall from punching them when I get mad (there's like four now)
>had to spend $500+ to fix my car after I hit a curb after a few drinks after a poker game
>spent $150 on online poker, lost it all
>put $850 into BTC, have made $150 from that atleast.

I am a constant fuck up that has no idea what he is doing. Won't be surprised if I somehow fail a course this semester due to not doing homework. I think about suicide more and more.

>punching holes in the wall

chill the fuck out boss

> literally sits on ass all day refreshing biz and blockfolio

I get so fucking mad I have to hit shit, like it's uncontrollable. I am not going to hit another person so I either hit my leg really hard or the wall. I need to stop.

you have mental problems and will probably kill someone some day, get help or kys yourself before some innocent fuck has to deal with your shit

>
>I get so fucking mad I have to hit shit, like it's uncontrollable. I am not going to hit another person so I either hit my leg really hard or the wall. I need to stop.
You might have a form of ADHD. Research it a bit. It can be medicated and you would be and feel so much better. Good luck man

I saw your thread on /k/ earlier, christ dude

I train myself for the day of the rope. /pol/acks will be ready.

This week:
I ignored a redlight and told the fine processing my aunt was driving to avoid license supension.
I got my hair cut at the academy so I could ogle girls with nice haircuts for an hour.
I sold my neighbor and cousin (both junkies) on crypto to buy drugs online. They go through me for anything and I get a nice cut.
I did the dishes.
I got an appointment at the shrink.