Okay BIZ, what exchange doesn't fucking shut down as soon as there is any activity!?

Okay BIZ, what exchange doesn't fucking shut down as soon as there is any activity!?

Kraken for example is FUCKED, 520 errors up the ass and eternal refreshes.

GDAX just going down as soon as there is any larger activity.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3UQ4jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never panic sell. You'll end up trampled by the crowd.

sounds like you need a little coss in your life

>BCH rallies
>Exchange with highest volume and moment gets DDOSed and crashes

>BTC crashes
>Top 3 exchanges all go down at the same time and stop trading

Hmm.....

yo boi right here on da corner nigga yo bruv dog fuck a nigga ass nigga fuck a nigga fuck nigga fuck

Unironically I have never seen polo crash.

Gemini. It's nice and quiet here. Same day wire deposits and withdrawals.

Well it does, and it happened frequently when Ripple rallies were a thing.

Gemini perhaps.

Kraken is fucking cancer.

coinspot. and they trade ults. fees suck though

I am having issues with Binance...It will not confirm my 2fa and I am trying to withdrawal .5 BTC to pay off some debt. This is fawking annoying the shit out of me. Someone help. Cheers!

Looking at Gemini, thank you, looks sleek.

ask in the krypto chat:

discord.gg/3UQ4jc

exchange or trading platform? imo, if you dont want too much leverage, use the top sites, ive never seen them shut down. trading on a leverage platform 1:1 works out the same with fees works like the same as buying a coin

it's an European site so if you're American not sure if it would work

Careful, it went down nearly all day along with coinbase during the "crash" (dip) a few weeks ago. It's been mostly fine other than that

I have opened and confirmed every e-mail sent to me from binance and google authenticator. I created an account about a month ago and it hasn't allowed me to verify my 2fa. I have made some decent coin over that time and now I am trying to cash out a little and it still won't allow me to verify 2fa. I would feel like this is a damn scam if I didn't know anyone that actually has been able to withdrawal some funds. Thanks for the reply though user.

Mostly as exchange, but the ability to do margin trading is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for the tip on Gemini, unfortunately it doesn't operate in my country. Euro here.

>mfw made 8x XRP
>wanting to pull them off of Bitfinex
>Bitfinex 502 all the time
>Finally manage to pull
Feels good.

I keep receiving the binding failed message. Any of you faggots experience this issue on Binance before and how to correct it?