I discovered that my GM is a liberal cuck and now made a BBEG who is a reference to Trump...

I discovered that my GM is a liberal cuck and now made a BBEG who is a reference to Trump. What should I do Veeky Forums? I'm thinking on betraying my team.

>uses "BBEG"
>makes a shit thread

I sense a trend.

Vote for a non crypto-fascist?

>get the rest of the party to join the BBEG
>make fantasy-land great again

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

>Build a wall
>Make the gnomes pay for it

They're rapists anyway.

There is when the fascist is a self-obsessed know-nothing with zero political expertise.

Not that Hillary is any better

Play in character
Leave your play group
Talk with your DM about it
Go back to /pol/

But Hillary isn't bound by law like everyone else is so why should I vote for her? Democrats will probably rig the election like last time when the voting machines "Accidentally malfunctioned" so six counties in one state had a %100 democratic vote even though many many people in those counties were saying they voted republican.

Not bring your personal politics into games?

Find a DM who doesn't do that?

Not use the word cuck constantly because it gives the impression that you are a braindead meme-spewer?

Make a character that is a reference to Trump?

Not be That Guy and ruin their terrible game that they somehow enjoy?

Masturbate to more pictures of that fat old dude you love?

Wear a MAGA hat at the table and refuse to acknowledge or discuss it?

Assassinate Hillary Clinton in real life (please?)?

Get over it and try to have some fun?

I know it was fun to do the captcha and pick out your image, but maybe try not to perpetuate the meme that OP is a fag.

>Being a liberal is crypto-fascism in the year of our lord 2016.

Ayyy.

In a time of peace where no major war is on the horizon? There is plenty wrong.

Is that like a nazi skinwalker?

>Implying Hitlery Rotten Clitton is actually liberal

Why stop there? Super-delegates and demographic averages mean that your state is likely to go a different way, even if you go against the grain. Why vote at all?

Trump also has zero lawful restrictions, because he can afford to buy his way out. Hillary's doing the same thing with a history influence and less money, but it's still the same thing.

I fucking hate the candidates this election cycle.

>cuck

Why are beta alt-cons so fixated on notions of manliness?

truth. Bitch is more to the right than Raegan was. so is/was Obama.

Do Nazi skinwalkers only go after pure Aryan victims?

>Not use the word cuck constantly

This. Please. I'm sick to my stomach of hearing that word used for every brand of people someone happens to dislike.

maybe because beta leftists have been demonizing manliness for years and people are sick of it

Because back in the day that got you laid. now that there isn't a sure-fire way to do that, they get upset.

Yeah I'm thinking I shouldn't be a dick and tell the GM I'm getting out and that he should kill my character in the next secession. I'm not a big fan of Trump, yet Im already tired of people hating on Trump trough games.

Also yeah the captcha game is pretty fun.

this sounds like the best option, imo

Most people are sick of "rayciss" and "sexist" and "rape" but that doesn't stop them from being said so often they've lost meaning.

I don't know for sure. What I do know is that Nazi Skinwalker is my steam name now.

because its a lacking aspect in modern society.

Underrated

>Counter the fire with more fire

Because that's worked throughout all of history.

>zero political experience
>implying you need political experience when you have more advisors than fingers and toes
>self-obsessed
>I bet you think he's misogynist and racist, too

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Feminist radicalists have been demonizing manliness. More reasonable people have been raising the idea that manliness isn't synonymous with aggressiveness, defensiveness, emotional distance, or the need to be competitive about everything.

>I know it was fun to do the captcha and pick out your image, but maybe try not to perpetuate the meme that OP is a fag.
I laughed, thanks user

Don't respond to shittiness with shittiness, you dumb bastard. Talk to your GM and group like a normal human being, if you have objections to his decisions.

It's certainly more entertaining.

Yes, better propaganda is what it takes to beat propaganda. MAGA.

Yeah, it worked really well last time we had a conservative president who was almost entirely beholden to his advisors...

can't confirm whether Trump is or isn't personally racist. Can confirm he's changed his views more times than Obama and John Kerry combined and he hasn't even been elected yet. Seems to me he'll say anything for that popular vote, just like Hillary.

Also, I immediately get nervous when people quote shit in Latin. They're usually the ones fetishizing ancient Rome to a creepy extent, and taking that to heart in their political agenda.

In terms of actual policies, America has been thoroughly in the grip of fascism for at least 30 years now.

The only thing different about Trump is that he revels in it instead of trying to hide it. He offers the chance to finally enjoy some of the advantages of being the baddies.

True, I suppose. Not a world I want to live in, though.

>regulation of immigration is fascism

>I immediately get nervous when people quote shit in Latin. They're usually the ones fetishizing ancient Rome to a creepy extent, and taking that to heart in their political agenda.

Or because they are cultured enough to know a few phrases in latin?

>Zero fast track to VISA or green cards.
>Background checks for muslims but NADA MEXICANO PERIOD
>Waste taxpayer money on a wall cartels will circumvent in a month if not actively while the wall is being constructed.
>"SOMEHOW MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT!"

'Regulating' isn't the same as 'barring', dude.

>Yeah, it worked really well last time we had a conservative president who was almost entirely beholden to his advisors...
Like it or not, every president is beholden to their advisers. There's just too much to keep track of for the president to do it all themselves.

That being said, it's important that the president actually make the decisions themselves, and not delegate that to their advisers.

>They're usually the ones fetishizing ancient Rome to a creepy extent, and taking that to heart in their political agenda.
Well, seeing as how Rome is pretty much the only continuous political body to last between five hundred and over a thousand years, I think it's safe to say there's some wisdom to be gleaned from it.

Fuck off Young Lister don't you have shitty songs to sing?

But you do, so burying your head in the sand isn't the best strategy.

Doing propaganda wars in a RP setting would be tons of fun as long as the DM isn't the type to get butt hurt over fake politics.

At least they're trying hard to appear that way.

Also, for practicality's sake I'd prefer it if nobody spoke Latin. Dead-ass language, and all the Latin fanboys added needless complexity to the English language to make it sound 'more Latin'.

Fuck Latin. There, it's out here now.

I don't know if you've been paying attention to Turkey lately, but we're probably going to hit full-on WWIII because Erdogan stepped out of line with the West and decided to side with Russia.

>implying a nation is obligated to make immigration easy
>implying that it isn't legal
>implying that "the wall" is just going to be a great-wall-of-china tier slab of rock, and not something on par with Israel's wall
>Trade imbalance isn't a thing

In terms of actual policies America has been the opposite of fascist for a very long time. You're using fascist as a synonym for authoritarian.

Because on some level every person on this planet understands that if you let somebody else fuck your woman you're fucking worthless. Even the third wave feminists with their obfuscating gender notations and tireless persecution complex know that this is true, which is why their first attack on MRAs is calling them virgins (and therefore failures as men).

It's not just his dumb-ass Great Wall, but the fact that he's singling groups out as problems. That is the most surefire way to drive people into the arms of criminal and radicalist groups. Exclude them and call them villains from the get-go. Trump is heaven-sent for IS, Mexican cartels and who-ever else needs desperate and disenfranchised people.

>Like it or not, every president is beholden to their advisers. There's just too much to keep track of for the president to do it all themselves.
Beholden, yes. Entirely beholden? Rarely. You and I seem to agree here so I'm gonna gloss past.

Well, seeing as how Rome is pretty much the only continuous political body to last between five hundred and over a thousand years, I think it's safe to say there's some wisdom to be gleaned from it.

Except we tend to glean them from the height of expansionism, which ultimately doomed Rome.

>Dead-ass language
That's why it's so great, it doesn't change!
The meaning is exact and concrete, it doesn't mutate over time, and there is no slang anymore; it's wonderful for conveying political or professional ideas.

Works with forest fires.

>Except we tend to glean them from the height of expansionism, which ultimately doomed Rome.
The expansionism wasn't the problem, it was expansionism combined with lack of sufficient logistics and communications technology. And even still, 500 to 1000 years is nothing to scoff at.

I think we can succeed today where Rome failed.

You know, you're right. In fact, I have a one-on-one session tonight, playing for a very lovely woman and I really shouldn't be using up so much time here. Thank you for reminding me.

The woman is your mom.

E Pluribus Unum

wow, Veeky Forums is actually clinically retarded
the regressive leftist definition of fascist is apparently, "person i do not like"

trump is a classical liberal and that is a fact.

I actually would love a setting based around propaganda wars where both sides are equally shitty but different enough to highlight those differences.

Play a character with a receeding hairline, maxed out agility and the inability to explain himself. And then just scream sloagans like.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
>JUST GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANTED!
>YOU'RE FUCKING A HUMAN MALE!

If they bring polidicks to the table, you just have to do the same thing.

Even then, retards use the word "cuck" for everything. You're an actual cuckold? Cuck. You vote left? Cuck. You don't think Muslims are all terrorists? Cuck. You think Trump has no real principles and is only out to win the election for its own sake? Cuck. Etc etc etc.

>trump is a classical liberal and that is a fact.
That's even worse than a fascist or a communist.

Maybe you should just roll with it? Because who cares about you're political alignment. This ain't fucking /pol/.

Now apply this logic to the way retards use "racist" or "rape."