MTG:

Is the new planeswalker racist?

No, but she's a horrifying cross between a design by committee character to tick boxes that is also clearly someone's shitty self insert.

Also if she has moral reservations about someone who had a member of their family killed for their own gain I really object to her being called an "assassin"

I agree alhough it would be fun to see her earn the moniker by taking out the ghost council.

Black people literally cannot be racist.

Wow, racist much? You can't just lump people together by the colour of their skin you bigot

No, he's right. The modern definition of "racist" is "white".

Racism is prejudice plus power, something black people severaly lack in today's "modern" society.

The man who originally came up with that meant power in the small term, not the large.

A white man in a black church has no power, that's a situation where black people hold the power.

What new planeswalker?

The one depicted in OP.

i'm one of the people who think it would be nice to see a bigger variety of characters in m:tg's planeswalker roster, but i agree with - it seems like very uninspired design by committee.

I gathered that but I mean what is this even from? Spoilers for kaladesh already or what?

She's the assassin that kills Brago and kicks off Conspiracy 2. from the looks of things she shows up, murders the old fucker, then fucks off like every planeswalker ever when bad things start happening.

You're correct. Animals are incapable of enough cognitive function to be racist.

If it wasn't for the WEWUZ background I'd just write her off as a by-the-numbers rundown of what liberal tumblr kids think is hip these days.

Remove the stupid magic lightsaber knife and she looks like an idealized version of the thousands of interchangeable 20-something SJWs that you might see in any given coffee shop, community college, or BLM rally throwing pebbles at cops.

Or, you know, a rogue.

The modern piercings are what completes this character, really. Pandering as subtle as that cross on the background

Or a white person on a college campus. Or a straight person on a college campus. Or a Male on a college campus.

You know what he meant user. Lets not play this game.

This is what kills me.

There is just so much modernist shit in the writing, dialogue, and characters, that it feels so out of place. I can't read anything with the gatewatch in it because all of their dialogue is just post-modernist phrases and witty quips. It's horrible.

Seriously, who thought this was good?

This scene that just played out last week was pretty epic.

>Jace suspected a trap, but he was really good at chess.

I can't take this seriously.

No, you don't understand user, he was /really/ good at chess.

>Do you play chess?

Well, do you?

Dude, you don't even know how good Jace is at chess. You know those chess robots? Motherfucker is like 20 of them all duck taped together.

>Motherfucker is like 20 of them all duck taped together
Maybe he IS 20 robots duct taped together. That would explain his personality.

Burgerclaps. The typical burgerclap's view of history goes something like this: "In the beginning God created the world (strike if atheist), then America was founded, then we had the civil war and ended slavery, then we went over to Europe and smote Hitler, then Martin Luther King marched for civil rights, and now Trump is the new Hitler."

Expect lots more modernism from people who think history started in 1776 and didn't really get going until the 20th century.

It all pays off in the end when you realize that as smart as Jace thinks he is, he isn't even close to Emrakul. Much more importantly he realizes this when Tamiyo reveals to him that Emrakul took over her body and imprisoned herself in the moon.

I personally think she looks like that chick from that video that was hassling that white kid at that college for having dreadlocks. Which is really kinda funny.

>yfw she is the new WB planeswalker that will replace Sorin since he is now permanently encased in stone

That writing is utter shite

Is MTG being invaded by /pol/?

If only. Wizards needs to stop pandering to the new left libritards and sjws.

Ok
What if
She ditched her royal heritage
Because
Get this
She doesn't want to be related to kangz n shieet

Nigger, Veeky Forums has been invaded for a while. You can tell by how /pol/ comes out of the woodwork shouting "cuck" every time a game company does something that even vaguely resembles pandering if you squint.
This character is still actual shitty pandering, but /pol/ is also still shit

Ah, I see. Clearly we have a furry infestation here.

She kinda looks like that gal that shot at the cops with a shotgun because they gave her a parking ticket.

>If only. Wizards needs to stop pandering to the new left grandmaster slams and skelingtingtons fucked my mother.
I love word filters.

is that a thing that actually happened

It's really pathetic how Obama has been president for 8 years and race relations in the US have actually gotten worse since he came into office.

We've had greater men change the country in less time, Obama is a hack that will only be revered for his status as the DNC poster boy.

It's frightening how the average American's understanding of history is *entirely* about black people and the Jews.

We wuz free, we freed the black man in a whitey conflict, we saved the Jews from Hitler REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST GOY, we freed the Blacks even harder and then IT AIN'T ME happened followed by Le Greatest Generation (mine.)

Who cares about the 20s? Who cares about Manifest Destiny, or the Natives, or the Revolution? Nah, all we care about is the black man and how bad the Jews had it.

Literally everything that comes out of gaming nowadays is pandering.

When is the last time you've seen a white male character get announced for an RPG?

>Much more importantly he realizes this when Tamiyo reveals to him that Emrakul took over her body and imprisoned herself in the moon.
I didn't read MtG lore for some time, but if that's true they were able to surprise me a little.

as it should be, goy

yes it completely is.

Jace and co were failing to seal emrakul away, until emrakul possessed tamiyo took one of her scrolls and unleashed a bunch of mana to seal herself away.

It's fucking ridiculous how we've so totally been brainwashed into thinking the entirety of history has been about white people beating down the black man, when we should be learning about the machinations of the rich to subjugate the poor.

It's always the upper-class accent that tells us our problem is with the colored or whites, why is that? Isn't it funny how factory owners deliberately set white and black workers against each other so they didn't unionize against the factory owner?

Surely that isn't happening in the modern day! Ignore the Jew behind the curtain, they're the victims!

Wouldn't be the first racist in MtG.

There's a new planeswalker?

it's not racist to hate vermin

Anything that is not the same skin color as I scares me so yes :-(

That's some real leftist thinking, comrade.

Your kind aren't welcome here.

It's funny how /pol/ brainwash you in seeing history like that but also in believing that it wasn't them who did it. That's brillant.

>/pol/ brainwashes
Don't spew lies just because he disagrees with you autistic sperg.

History isn't all about class struggle, but the rich have always been looking for ways to divide the poor majority.

Don't you think it's odd how you rarely hear the rich say wealth is a problem, but you can't turn on the news without hearing a B-list actor lament the way immigrants are treated? Wealth inequality is the elephant in the room and the ones with the voice to address it coincidentally hold the thing's gilded collar.

Yes, and we're past that. We live in a world where anyone can become a billionaire if they just work hard enough. Claims of 'classism' are just admissions of laziness and a lack of determination.

>Yes, and we're past that.

Stop using 'duh rich guys are keeping me down' as an excuse. Classism is a lie, you're just lazy.

The only thing keeping you from success is yourself. No one else is to blame.