naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Totsuka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty darn well.

What was your last pc?

>Itachi
Who? Explain your weeaboo fightan men.

Probably pretty good, solars being solars and all.

I am forever DM.
Sooooo I guess I get my current group of players PC's.

I will live, might actually become less stingy

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha

Looks like it goes to a bullshitting roll-off about how one guy's double secret reverse probation spin attack stacks up against the other guy's triple release wing-wang ninjutsu chakra ki bullet.

by last PC, you mean the latest dead one? or the one i played the latest?

Because i'm in several games, running the D&D game, playing in the other two

Phantasm Killer
GG

Last you played.

>alchemist that uses simulacrum filled to maximum implant capacity with cylex, the ability to grapple and suplex a giant, and a tumor familiar with the detonator
Also smoked goggles because I thought they were cool at the time and ended up being a lifesaver against several encounters for the will bonus vs visual effects.

>Phantasm Killer
They said being a fighter/illusionist would be a bad thing, and I would drag the party down. Who's laughing now, mother fuckers!

basically this guy in L5R, although somewhat of a setting-based approximation.

Matsu trained as Akodo Bushi, only a sergeant, not a general, and pride-based foolishness caused the loss of his unit, one member of which was his son

Now is a monk of kaimetsu-uo seeking enlightenment

For those that have no idea about the setting, means basically born a warrior, trained a leader, and now a middleman between the nobility and the gentry as well as technically retired

By God Iroh is my favorite character from the Avatar cartoon. Does anyone have that gif/webm of him being sentimental?

>level 20 Druid/Warshaper
I mean, I think I'll be fine. Then again I probably don't know about bullshit-no jutsu that's a perfect counter

I'm screwed, my last pc is a peasant from Stirland that joined the army and became a halberdier.

Since my last PC is a cowardly Welsh knight with a levy of around forty odd peasants and a handful of old geezers in rusty maille, probably pretty poorly.

Though I'd still object strongly to being killed by such a poorly written excuse for a villain.

Does he have any metal whatsoever on his person or in the immediate 30 meters of surrounding area? If so, he's fucked.
DM made me play magneto rip off #422 Overpowered Edition last game because he knew I could keep the rest of the party from killing themselves without hogging the spotlight.

>Though I'd still object strongly to being killed by such a poorly written excuse for a villain.
Agreed. Why is this bitch so edgy again? Is it because he can't handle grief over loss or "The darkness consumes be" bullshit?

I've actually made a pretty Shounen teenage monk for our first D&D try but we're only lvl 2 so far, so I guess my shota dude will get steamrolled...

You're talking of Sasuke, not Itachi.

I survive and thrive...as my previous played PC was a Solar Exalted master of Social Fu!(2e Master of the Silver Nightgale style too!)

A fire gnome pyromaniac druid with fire spells, alchemist's fire, and NO concept of "friendly fire". I think it is more likely my ally will kill me rather than the emo ninja.

If I recall correctly, the emo ninja's most powerful attack is fire based, so the fireproof gnome may win, but either way everything within a mile of the fight will be burning, so I'm still dead.

Pretty much the same situation here, except my case had me playing a blind swordsman/musician. So he has an accidental layer of protection against Uchiha brand bullshit.

My Achtung Cthulu character would probably just use me as bait for his escape attempt before fudging the report to his bosses that it was unavoidable and he did everything he could to try and save me.

He killed nearly his entire clan besides his brother to prevent civil war/uprising. Dude has a lot on his plate

So, basically every fight in Naruto. Fights almost always come down to who uses their Double Extra-secret Super Chakra Reverse Upsidedown Demon Dragon Lotus Technique first.

Iroh>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other wise old mentor ever

Damn it, phone ate part of my post. Meant to link to

An 8 foot tall Warforged Juggernaut who made an improvised weapon by combining a jail cell bar with a pendulum blade. Who usually neglects swinging that around because he'd rather hug it out.

Itachi becomes a robosexual after the encounter with Tombstone.

It's edgy black so-hot-that-it-burns-for-three-days super fire, and he can just use his "you think you're suffering horrific torture for what seems like days and you can't escape even if you realize it's an illusion" stare on you if you're immune to the fire.

I'm right there with you, my last pc was a peasant from Osterland. We just weren't made for fighting weeb bullshit magic.

An Izzet viashino planeswalker wizard from an MTG campaign. Probably screwes, but I can just 'walk away at least.

3/day at-will Plane Shift. I think I'm fine.

Can't think of a single pc I've ever played or seen that couldn't stop a vibrator from killing me.

>Last PC was a Dawn Caste with Integrity as a major skill
that niggas dead

>cowardly Welsh knight
>cowardly Welsh
Why did you repeat yourself?

>7th level Aurora Soul mystic who's totally not trying to be the Avatar.
Probably pretty well, most of what makes this guy dangerous is magic and Withstand Spell is a great defense against it. If he busts out his magic gundam I'm kind of fucked though.

>Micolash expy wizard
>can breifly step out of time to set up attacks
>generic magic missiles(but with fire)
>surprisingly good with revolvers
You know I'm thinking I have a decent chance.

>Mage-hunting anima character who LITERALLY *teleports behind u*

Best fight of the year, if not because Itachi s a mind controller fighting vs a stealth character with ki and nemesis making him impossible to locate without god-tier notice straight up. I put my money on a boring fight.

>a level 1 halfling rogue

fuck

Halfing Servant (formerly peasant) in Warhammer FRPG 2e.

So I'm fucking dead.

He's on his way out the whole time you see him in that show/comic.

I agree. I don't really need to worry about shit.

i'm an eternal gm. Does that mean I'm god or am i fugged? Can itachi kill God?

As a forever DM I guess I'm stuck with the last longer term npc that was part of the party. I think I'm fucked

Vegetable Trump?

Half of you are severely underestimating him. Regardless of how shit Naruto is, it's characters are pretty powerful. Itachi can easily move at retarded hypersonic speeds and hit with the force of a fucking bomb and has a TON of broken abilities of different kinds, so he can adapt to nearly any type of enemy. And everyone conveniently forgets Susanoo. Now, of course, if we're talking all of fiction, he's nothing, but your average low-mid fantasy setting is getting raped.

Someone actually tried to use a variant of the Sharingan to invade people's minds. My faction of sentai made a countermeasure and made it a faction-wide patch to our armor. A whole group of Riders and Guyvers who are immune to the magical bullshit eye. And most of us know when to call for backup.

My last character really has it out for anyone with the magical bullshit eyes. Itachi would have an uphill fight against someone most of the ninja chakra crap is useless against.

>Played Toon last week for a laugh

Anime boy's gonna get anvil'd.

>Literally the god of asspulls.

I'm fine.

Wow. I thought my group was the only one. Anyone else have a group where the other players are so retarded you have to be given a super powerful character just to make sure the other players don't kill themselves in a pickle barrel?

Hm...most recent PC is a from a '50s Delta Green-ish campaign. Former Marine auto rifleman who served in the Pacific and Korea, lost an eye at Chosin, and has a robotic left arm using anomalous tech after losing his real one to an eldritch horror. I'd say my chances are pretty good.

read

Then every person in this thread dies because another GM is constantly making asspulls so he never is stopped by any character whatsoever.

>last PC is an atronach
>all ninja bullshit does not work, gives him mana
haha complete magic immunity

...I don't actually know. My last game was a Seikon no Qwaser game. I played the 'hero' of the game, a Carbon controller. She used her power to make a carbon nanotube sentai suit, with lonsdaleite armor plating. She wore a massive cloak made of carbon nanotubes that woulda been way too heavy and cumbersome for a normal human, but since she could control it she was fine. She could fly, fight with superhuman speed and strength, highly resistant to almost every form of damage, could 'shatter' her cloak/cape into a swarm of needles or diamond sand, could usually find SOMETHING in the environment to use as fuel or even straight up control to fight with... Hell, when she got REALLY pissed, she could literally pop people like a bubble by just ripping the carbon out of their body.

She couldn't do that to other Qwasers though. Couldn't touch any of the carbon inside their body. Actually, it was a very good way to test and see if someone was a qwaser or not, she just felt to see if she could touch the carbon in their body or not.

She was very powerful, and lived for the Kamen Rider style heroics.

In a straight fight, she could take Itachi, I think. But Itachi is an assassin, so... I dunno. I'd also probably rule his Chakra means he's protected from direct popping, same as a Qwaser. His clothes would probably be fair game, though, unless everything he was wearing was totally synthetic and lacking in carbon.

I'd put decent odds, really.

Top kek.

My last PC ended his campaign as a god. Maybe THE God.

Think I'll be alright.

>exalted infernal
GG naruto setting, it was nice knowing you.
my guy would explode itachi and the plane he came from all in one shot, it would be impressive as almighty fuck too.

Now that I'm thinking about the game, she had a lot of tricks. Some really cool, some just silly and mundane. Snap hardening her cloak to make a shield, ripping her coat off and turning it into a clone of herself when she had to fight two opponents at once, coating everything around her in a thin layer of graphite... Man, once upon a time, I was kinda clever. I should play stuff like that more often, instead of bog standard DnD. The one time she fought another carbon controller, the foe had better control than her, and was honestly quite a bit more clever than her. So I beat the shit out of them in CQC. Prissy little church asshole with a god complex had no idea how to handle a wild and vicious delinquent.

No. If your character if sufficiently powerful, he can kill him. But half of these assholes go:''Oh, my character is immune to sharingan genjutsu, that means he automatically wins''. It's retarded.
How does he hold up to being hit at hypersonic speeds by what amounts to a wrecking ball with the cutting power of a scalpel? Or getting sealed in another dimension?

>Anima
My nigg-
>Mage hunter.
Wellllll shit.

Dude's a Warlock with Creation and Earth built to take ALL the punishment(talking Hidaan-tier "I've had worse"), Sky high synchronicity with the "god" of wizards and arcane secrets, is in possession of 2/3 of the most awesome wizard item set in setting, AND is unknowingly waifu-ing a pic related, which is also the top servant of the mage-god.

So if the dragon doesn't get miffed over hot topic XL attacking him, then he's just going to either hit him with a "Save vs dying from fright" or Petrification, or just up the gravity until he's paste.

High-level Anima is silly.

pretty well to A, immune to B being magically based.

nWoD Acanthus mage. I'm aware the fucker is coming, he's gonna get Giorno Giovanna'd hard.

This sounds almost like Overlord-tier Caster Supremacy shit.

My last character was either a frenzied berserker Guts knock-off or a pyro elemental archon, so at level, I think Guts would one-shot the fight.

Pretty much. Party druid wanted to make a Leshy companion, the only roll he didn't fuck up was actually making it so he got an elf hating, immortal, Leshy that thought it was the party leader.

>high level OWoD Children of Gaia, Native American Garou Ahroun in the Wild West
Considering all his tracking Gifts and sheer soak/damage power, he'd hunt that little fuccboi down and rip him a new asshole. Plus his supernatural resistances.

>Doom Eagles Assault Chaplain

Itachi's fucked.

>Some random-ass beekeeper

Well. Looks like we're both dying.

My last PC had personally beaten cyborg ninjas from the future on his own. I think we'll be fine.

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Totsuka

>Red from pokemon red
How do pokemans fare

If Kishi is writing, it doesn't fucking matter who my last PC was, because he wasn't another fucking Uchiha and thus has no way of winning.

Anima Tao/Warrior Mentalist with literally permanent 17 on Str/Dex/Agi and that ars magnus that basically gives me shunpo. So I think I'm ok

What pokemans did you have?
If they are resistant to dark and fire type attacks they should do pretty well against emo-kun.

>ninetails is also a pokemon
pretty damn well actually

>L5R bushi
Well I'm dead.

That only helps him! The Sharingan can control the ninetails!

I'm currently GM. I'll count the adept NPC that's part of the runner group and one of the PC's sister. She gets her shit wrecked.

Regardless of the fact that she has the strength and specialization to chuck rocks with the force of shotgun slugs, Itachi is part of Kishimoto's pet 'my eye hax can do anything' clan, has supr mastery of his special snowflake eye hax, and is a top tier ninja fucker in addition to that.

She might have a chance if she was human - maybe get the drop on him. But she's a Fomori Troll, so her giant ass is going to stand out like a sore thumb. Upside, Fomori might make her less susceptible to a lot of chakra bullshit including the stupid eye-torture illusion thing, but it's not a 100% no-sell. She's still gonna die.

HAHA! my last PC was a Konoha nuke-ninja with pic related!

My essence 5 Dusk Abyssal will wipe the floor with that son of a bitch

But he doesn't have any badges. So he cant

N O
O

I assume I soak whatever he can dish out because my soak pool is retarded and then I cleave him into pieces.

I don't know what fagballs there can do, though.

I actually think he has the power to go to other dimension mangekyo u think

>Penniless 1927 Private Investigator with a Hunting Knife.
Rolling for SAN.

>Level 5 human fighter
fuck

Does he have mental defenses?
The most relevant things he can do are trap someone in an inescapable illusion for torture, trap someone in a temporal loop until they accept internally that they cannot win (it's very poorly explained), and set people on fire by looking at them.
I don't think anyone's really quantified the speed and power that Naruto characters exhibit but they're far faster and stronger than regular humans can be.

>Caster supremacy
Not really. An equivalently-leveled pure martial will straight up wreck both the Wizman and his Dragonfu right quick. We're talking Goku/Saitama-tier martial power at about three levels earlier, if done right.
There's a Psychic/Martial build that could throw that mile-and-a-quarter-long dragon to the moon with minimal effort.

Never mind the "Third Impact" Ki technique.

>Naruto

Half of the cast are so bullshit it's a pretty unfair fight.

>pretty much pic related, undeath mechanics included
Go ahead and try, faggit. Even if you kill me THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

He would trap giant dad in an alternate dimension, homeward bones dont work thru different dimensions

Itachi doesn't have Kamui

but they totally do, as per the alternate painting dimensions

Yes, yes he does.

I also assume fagvagina is nerfed to fit the system, or PC is boosted to fit GRIDSboy's setting.

Because otherwise it's just retarded.

The characters in my JoJo game would probably get smacked down pretty hard, but could maybe bullshit a victory with a few good "It just works" rolls. Either that or「Malcolm」eventually chainsaws him to death

But they do, since they can get you out of the Painted World so long as you don't rest there first.

and then you can just teleport away with that god chalice thingy

>A dude in a P-51/Mustang IA
are Hispano cannons any good?

I heard they're lazy