Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1000: Thank you all. It's been pretty great so far Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=E-VJGSd1pUs
youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c
youtube.com/watch?v=YqN0ZOEO9oI
docs.google.com/document/d/1zShimvweHZ_BX8sWCkh6QdD-TxriqL643SUOvfsYLwE/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=XxkM_cnjFfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism

IT'S HAPPENING!

We did it guys

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

It has arrived!

IT'S HAPPENING.

There won't be a better time than this. Jumpers, what Jump will become your End Jump?

It's been a wild ride.

mfw

IT BEGINS

youtube.com/watch?v=E-VJGSd1pUs

how did we survive this long
youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c

Get hype

youtube.com/watch?v=YqN0ZOEO9oI
Let's party.

Dragon Ball. I need to get my ass kicked.

「The Promised Time」 is now.

Here's to the next 1000 threads! May the shitstorms be few and the new jumps be many!

We made it!

WE DID IT, EVERYBODY!

Well, then. Have a jump, finally ready after two months.

Big thanks, everyone. I love it here.

Now, let's make it a five-digit, hm?~

Probably my first one.

I'm not gonna make it, guys.

A gauntlet of eight previous jumps that I have to rerun with difficult goals, limited time, limited perks, and limited reasources. I havent chosen the specific jumps yet as I figure it should be something thematic and difficult.

Questions, comments, and builds. Feel free to fire away.

Good job on making it to 1000, everyone. Thanks for the ride.

AWWWW YISSS

>Drools
Thank you IncredibleAnon!

How long would it take to reach thread 10000 at this rate?

Ender's Game WIP
docs.google.com/document/d/1zShimvweHZ_BX8sWCkh6QdD-TxriqL643SUOvfsYLwE/edit?usp=sharing

Here's Who Framed Roger Rabbit?; EMH will probably be done in the next few days. It's been a pleasure, everyone!

One does not simply, etc. etc.

Post builds, point out errors, non sequiturs are fine too.

Rolled 1 (1d8)

This. There's no better way to end my Chain in which I had force myself past every single limitation I thought I had.

...oh, don't mind the roll.

Somehow a clusterfuck of assholes made it this far.

It's been a long road. Lets keep going.

So we're finally here, huh.

Tengen Toppa, of course.

Only one place for me, lads.

Is this the first proper Toon jump?

If anyone refers to this jump as "Incredible," I'll reach through the computer and punch you.

>FOR THE ALLIANCE!
I am used to there being animated. This one is just static and lame.
I have lost all faith in the Alliance, and it is all your fault.

Not finished yet, but I've been working on this over the past few days.

My my this jump is Incredible.

Six jumps within 30ish posts.

FUCK YEAH

what are some endjumps other than dragonball? that is the only one i can find

Dragon Ball.

Beerus best bro.

It's... It's.. Incredible.

Who knows. Could be ten years. But honestly - would that dissuade you? As long as something is a pleasure, what does the time matter?~

Damn, that's a lot of new jumps.

This is truly the End.

what the fuck
Praise

Immediately better than the "Jump Rain" for 500.

When even Dirge bailed on that one, you knew it was going to be shit.

So many jumps, this is Incredible! Pun very much intended.

I'm not sure what you mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=XxkM_cnjFfw

I have different reasons, I think.

Tenchi Muyo, Darksiders and Gurren Lagann are also endjumps.

Tenchi.

No Chousin no mo.

So what did you get Jumpchan for her birthday /jc/?

Well, I'm not sure there's any other jump centered around Toons, so outside of Toon Physics from Worm, the associated perks have been kind of lacking.

An Incredible jump, of course.

I feel like you could've gone for something more specific in the DC-verse instead of just "here's magic-DC," but I get the feeling thread's going to castrate me for saying anything so...

Looks good.

I brought my Denizen a really fucking huge cake, since she's the closest thing in my chain.

>Stunt Double
It's cool that you follow part of the novel canon. Build in a few minutes.

What a wild ride.

I don't have a Jump to offer, or even a WIP
But I do have my sincere thanks to give, to all of you, for making this place fun.
Zatch Bell sometime this month
we did it reddit

Builds for the Build God!

Not sure I can get it done by the end of the thread, but here you go!
Only Gear and drawbacks necessary!~

Any chance to have an option to start the jump like a year or two earlier. Would love the chance to take over Gaul with Caesar first hand, rather than start literally as soon as he beats Vercingetorix.

Eh, I kind of feel the same. It would have been better to go for a specific setting than just "Here's a generic DC, but with magic".

I mean the effort's there, but I feel the same.

I gave my gift early.

There will be no end jump. When it is all over I shall simply ask the benefactor for my spark, thank you, it has been 70 million years. And go home.

Gurren Lagaan, this has been known by me for quite some time

Does the Jammering perk really stop you from capitalizing on the villain's monologue?

Or even to give the Gauls some enhancements. A magic potion, for example...

Yeah, if there's interest in that I can maybe toss that in as a zero point option to start at the beginning of the campaign for Gual.

I considered doing something more specific, but it felt like it would cause problems to get too specific. And, well, I'm not sure how I'd have gone about most of them that both have enough content for a solo jump and I know enough about to manage it, such as Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, or Doctor Fate.

An Aquaman jump could work, but I'm not that familiar with his canon. I considered Hellblazer, but I don't think I could really do it justice.

If someone else wants to make more specific ones, that's fine with me.

Since I didnt make it in time, Im about half way done with a hive queen quest jump. I just need 1 more background line and some items. Im sorry I failed you thread.

And if it's a problem, I'll just scrap it.

i have one question about the dragonball z endjumo: isnt the core ending pretty much a gurenteed win?

I am genuinely sorry for this, but this has sat on my drive for too long.

ZETSUBOUUUUUUUUUUUU
Man Gu-Landon really does look like Tony Stark sometimes

It looks good but no drop in?

Nobody ever seems to notice that but yes, as long as you don't punk out like a bitch that is.

Uh, no. It's supposed to give you more chances to capitalize on vilain monologues...

Right. I see where the confusion comes from.

>Aslongasyoudon'tuse thiswindow of opportunityto take action against them, of course.
Refers to:
>how inevitable yourdefeat is, and how the world will soon be theirs

Not to any inability to take advantage of it.

Made some changes about a year ago. Still had some things to add but never got around to doing it. But given the time i might as well put it out.

Changelog at the bottom.

No because if you have a way to become immune to shit the jump never ends. It's bullshit.

Everyone knows but nobody cares because endjumps are worse than useless.

I think its a fine jump, but it feels like a 'generic' mystic DC, if that makes any sense?

Still reading, may have more critique later.

Pretty Incredible.
Are you going to update it when Incredibles 2 comes out?

Of course. Assuming I'm still here, and the thread's still here.

>it's an endjump

I refuse to forgive you.

My soul.

Not like I was using it.

there's three 40k jumps on the drive and more supposedly on the way
Feel free to hate me for it, but at least do it for a good reason.

Lord of the hunt is cut off, i think
Why is Guerrilla discounted and not free for Ranger?
Can companions break the staff from the white hand?

Great job, as always.

ENDJUMP.
FUCK YOU.

No drop-ins. Only orcs now.

Actually forgot, amended in new one giving you a general "no memories if you don't want them" disclaimer.

And what reason is that?

Rider Form and its capabilities.

> Location
Earth: ...I take it this is bad?
> Identity
Drop-In: On a steel steed this masked man rides, the one who grabbed the power of the Stars for his own! He is, Kamen Rider, ASTARTES!
> Skills and Abilities[1500]
Melody of the Void[1500]: Sure, why not?
Smug Ki'teer[1500]: Yes and please.
Proper Posture[1400]: This too.
Distinction of Luxuries[1200]: I have something like this, but a little refinement won't go amiss.
Death Mark[900]: See below.
Blind Justice[600]: A Rider I may be, but it doesn't mean I should be nice.
Light of the Orokin[100]: Let me put this simply. Cosmic Switch tech in synergy with Orokin tech.
> Companions[100]
N/A: Gotta do this alone
> Syndicate Alliances
Steel Meridian: Right idea, not sure about their methods, I'll make sure they become what they want to be.
> Items and Equipment[100]
Credits x2[0]: ...I need the dosh until I can get my merc business up and running proper.
Weapon Acquistion: Sentinel Unit[0]: Hey, guess what? I have toys! And now I have toys with Astroswitches!
> Warframe
N/A: Rider form bruh
> Strain
N/A: NOT EVEN ONCE!
> Drawbacks[0]
N/A: Thought about it, decided not to, I've literally gotten everything I need, the rest I'm Jumping with as Astartes.

Aaaaaaaaaand done. Kamen Rider in Warframe.

Even if it didn't, the jump is pretty easy. Science jumpers can learn from Gero's stuff, and should be able to surpass it pretty easily. If you've taken gene perks, you could study Goku/Gohan's Physiology. Especially if you have the imaginos combo from GUNNM, you'd just crush the setting. If you have training perks, you can just grab the Saiyan character creation and outpace Goku. Pretty easy jump at that point.

Gets tougher if you take the wrong drawbacks, since some of them lock that stuff (gene's in particular is locked by a 1 cp drawback) but is otherwise incredibly easy.

Age?

Not gonna lie seems a bit easy for an end jump. If we don't take the old jump cannon thing then the DEldar can be destroyed by opening up the door to the warp that's hidden in commorragh.

The White Veil Society is a 600cp perk? Seems a little odd to me, considering you get Sorcery for 300 and access to Celestial Martial Arts for 400?