How many people here have actually made a substantial amount of dollars, euros, etc. with Bitcoin?

How many people here have actually made a substantial amount of dollars, euros, etc. with Bitcoin?

All the stories I've heard is of:
-Losing money in a dip
-Losing coins in a """hack"""
-Losing their Bitcoin wallet
-Or they have millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin, but it hasn't been cashed out into real money yet

Prove to me that someone has actually made over $10,000 of tangible money from Bitcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nX3M59X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u honestly don't think ppl have made over $10k from crypto???

Everyone who made it just leaves this place to never ever come back, that's why we only see the losers here. It's the same with every other Veeky Forums board.

Its temporary. Just dont stare at the chart everyday. i was up almost 15 a few days ago. I will go back to that soon. Also only invest in projects that are real. Avoid shitcoins or you will panic sell and they can fail easily.

discord.gg/nX3M59X

The people who performed best were those who forgot they even bought it, then remembered it years later.
Everyone else sold at the bottom.
also
Once I've made it, I won't be hanging out on Veeky Forums, aside from the /rgt/ threads.

I believe it's rare.

Everyone is talking about being "Bitcoin rich" and I've seen proof of that.

But unless you actually cash it out into USD,EUR,CAD,etc., then it might as well be Chuck E Cheese tokens.

Lol, nah man. We still post here.

A start of something beautiful

i've made about $3000 since over my initial investment

put $100 in and came out with $184 in two weeks.
Now I've got $1000 ready to go after this shit storm of uncertainty ends and tether implodes

>implying 10K is a lot

10K are hourly swings for some.
You have no idea about the whales who roam this board.

Not even been in the game a month and I've made $2000+. I'm sure any people that actually had the ability/foresight to adopt a lot earlier could have easily made a lotta scratch

I made $2000 over about 2 weeks, got into it late November and pulled out a couple days ago
It's way too volatile right now, this kind of growth isn't sustainable and something catastrophic is going to happen

Bought at 2k gbp. Had I left it all in btc I'd have 7 btc. Due to alts I'm left with 2.8 btc, which is still over 15k profit, I also sold 1 btc last week for 7.1k gbp.

Anyone know a good gbp exchange? Coinfloors price to sell is like a grand below market price and it's pissing me off

Show me your larp credentials

started with 10k in sept.
first I lost 3k eur by buying omg and gnt high and selling a bunch of ltc and eth on a dip during a btc bullrun.
I managed to recover buying back ETH LTC XMR some BTC and a big stack of REQ.

I'm 30k eur in value and started with 10k.

during the china fud my value dropped by 60%.

I made the mistake of selling bitcoin at 7k usd.

al in all I made many fuck ups but I managed to get out on top because i didn't quit.

See you again when you lost 95% ay lmao

>bitcoin worth over 10k
>refuse to believe anyone has made 10k
Yeah, I guess all those wallets out there are completely empty.

-Losing money in a dip
Retarded trading
-Losing coins in a """hack"""
Retarded storage
-Losing their Bitcoin wallet
Simply retarded
-Or they have millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin, but it hasn't been cashed out into real money yet
It's really not that fucking difficult to cash out.

I have no room to boast having made a few thousand getting in a few months ago because this is pocket change to anyone who has actually been paying attention, but if I had took the sort of bullshit you're spouting that I heard too at face value I wouldn't have made anything. Most of your concerns can be solved by simply buying on a reputable exchange, transferring to a secure wallet you own, and not being completely retarded.

It's really unfortunate that some people actually believe that their investement in cryptocurrency has any actual value since bitcoin for example is hyperdeflative and will have absolutely zero uses after the storm has settled only to be either sold for considerably lower than estimated prices due to the supply exceeding the now non-existent need or wallet upholding until x happens. If you were to take any somewhat of an acclaimed economists take on this they would tell you exactly the same thing.

The people who sold their share just after the initial rise are the ones who made it. Others have another thing coming.

In May I spent $25k on 13.5 BTC. Traded, weak hands and bad choices I have only 2.7 left. I’m still up 20k.

None of you seem to be getting what I'm saying. You're saying your Bitcoin wallet is WORTH thousands and thousands of dollars.

If you haven't cashed out, you don't have anything. You only have digital program with numbers that COULD be worth thousands if you sold now.

What happens when Bitcoin corrects back to the triple digits and you can't sell during the panic because the exchanges are "'"down""".

I am asking if anyone here has made $10,000+ worth of tangle, cold, hard cash that is sitting in their banking or checking account.

I'm saying I already cashed out, dumbass

I cashed $20k of ethereum ($10k of profits), saw the market continue to go up, and put it back in.
Now I'm all in on alts that have 30% or less correlation with BTC trends.
When the market crashes, its unlikely my particular alts will fall more than 30%