Muh bitcoins will changes teh worldz

>Muh bitcoins will changes teh worldz

This is fucking pathetic and is why Bitcoin will never be anything but a meme bought by retards who convince other retards it's worth more than they paid for it.

coinlet

Bitcoin won't be the future

But crypto will be

LN is ready and will change everything
Bitcoin+LN is literally pin that will pop your shitcoin bubble

you and every shitcoin lover should now be uncomfortably nervous

You need to send your bitcoin to the 2nd layer. Ln does not solve the issue of no onchain scaling.

everytime you want to top off your LN wallet with more BTC you just pay a $10 fee, no big deal, great system, much wow

Put in 10K yesterday. Bought n sold a handful of times. Up 15K. Suck my bitcoin dick poorfag

I agree.

Yeah, just wait for them futures markets to open and the big boys come in and naked short your cult coin straight to the fucking dirt.

Screenshot this.

And how do they do that when the contracts are cash settled?

>bought by retards who convince other retards it's worth more than they paid for it.
So trading in general then?

>bragging on an anonymous image board

my sides lol

You can tell by their fervent shitposting how afraid they are.

Goodnight Roger.

pay more fees kek

Its been 2 days now and my 140 euros worth of btc are still stuck :(

Bitcoin will be the reserve asset backing altcoins which will have a role to play.

Screenshitted and filed. For most lulz pls to indicate date by which you think you'll have been proved right

>Bitcoin will be the reserve asset backing altcoins

Bitcoin will be replaced one day by something that can actually function as a currency and isn't so shitty it had to be deemed a 'store of value.' The only thing that holds BTC up is branding, the tech is fucking shit and there's way too many factors preventing real change to BTC from happening (look to the shitshow that was BCH as some nice proof). And if you think endless forks are going to do the job, you'd also be wrong because that will confuse the fuck out of normal people and screw people who adopt after a fork happens if they bought the wrong fork off of an exchange

Interactive brokers not providing shorts and only futures going long! Let's see what the other exchanges do. bhahahaha

There are already ways around that retard.

Get in or kill yourself, no ifs.

If you think I'm some dragonslayer larping cashie I'm not. I only have BTC right now, but I have 0 actual trust in the thing long-term

There's no precedent saying "currency" and "store of value" have to be the same item: to wit, Gold Bars and the dollar (at least until a few decades ago) so you're wrong there.

You're right that forks won't do the job - and indeed I'm against BCH etc. However, genuine alts - especially those that support atomic swapping - will. And fuck what normies want - these are the early days. Pandering to your grandma can be safely left a good few years yet

>Muh internet will changes teh wolrdz