Veeky Forums how literally retarded do you have to be not to see that its a bubble?

bubbles are in the shape of circles dumbass

kek this guy

He meant that the cute little bitcoin icon looks like a bubble cause its round :P.

Good find OP! Very adorable :)

everything is a bubble, get used to it

Don't care. I'm accumulating satoshis, not fiat currency. As long as my BTC is going up, I don't care if it crashes now. It will eventually recover.

Not a bubble. Will hit 100k before 2020

were on the brink of something new here folks definitely NOT a bubble

THIS. OP's post is clearly an upward bullish needle formation. The literal OPPOSITE of a bubble.

thats literally not shaped like a bubble

not for a few years

this will go to 1 million.

I’ve been hearing that since it broke $100. Fuck outta here boomer

LMAOOOOOOOO

THIS D E S U

1JhgT69u28skpHd5ynEGmfHdXjZWogj8KE

I made a spreadsheet yesterday to do some maths and I had a range of BTC in different scenarios going from 10K to 17K. I already have to update it.

Use logarithmic scale (you know, the function that you use when analysing growth).

strong bullish parabolic formation, good sturdy structure

close enogh i guess

wow so hot i love slimy jewess finger sent ;)

Prove this is you and I will do it.

>This is a bubble! It's gonna pop!

Said the increasingly nervous no coiner for the 7th time this year

If thats the case, when I time travel back to july I will make 25k

*15,000th

It's not a needle. It's a giant green middle finger at every boomer, kike and wagecuck on Earth.

None of you imbeciles will know when to quit, when everything will goes down it will be too late. Don't be greedy and if you profit, cash out at least half.

Fractal bubble, bitches!

Veeky Forums how literally retarded do you have to be not to see that its a bubble?

>can take up to days for payments to arrive
>$25 dollar and rising fees for any transaction
>doesn't scale, this is it, can't get any better
And on, and on. Bitcoin is pretty much inherently worthless at this point.

I can guarantee you that I've been in crypto longer than you have, and I'm positive that this shit will eventually hit rock bottom.

Does cactus
Isn't cashing out supposed to be restricted right now because of the rising transaction fees? One transaction is like $25?

Is this some kind of normie invasion of crypto currency? Did the fact that it hit 10k per coin make a bunch of normies think: "Hey I should get into this thing". Cause if that's true this might continue for at least a few more weeks...

How? I can write your ID if you want?

HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT RIDE THE BUBBLE?

My fingers are more female than yours

>riding the bubble
>on exchanges that can freeze up, cheat, manipulate the price, or indeed just pack up and take all of the money with them

Lol so many people are going to off themselves when this scam pops.

thiccoin me

13nGmgbJVEgkPYm1Mbaok6PrXS1RUk9HGc

for every dumb action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Sounds like a personal problem desu
But post pics and if they’re actually cute enough I’ll send YOU bitcoin
How about that?

Post your fat slampig tits and I'll send you 0.1BTC

thot they were releasing the new lightening speed bitcoin soon

op btfo

I have never taken a naked picture of myself and I won’t start now
Also I’m pretty underweight you’d be disappointed even though you’re lying anyway
I can write you a poem?

I'd like to read your poem for free

How retarded do you have to be to not use log scale? Fucking idiot.

DEPENDS ON HOW LONG THE RALLY GOES..........THAT COULD BE A SLOW INCLINE FOR ALL WE KNOW FAGGOT OP. DO YOUR KEGELS.

normies buying btc, shorts is incoming

>knows we're in a bubble
>sells when it starts to pop
>doesn't HODL to the bottom like some retard

>that bad paint job

definitely a fat kike tranny

>tfw all the going to the moon memes are now becoming reality
bitcoin $1m by christmas 2018
by christmas 2019, bitcoin will be dominant global currency

this is, indeed, the new paradigm.

>be smartest man on planet
>go broke chasing highs

We're all fucked.

1 Hand job = 1 satoshi

>bitcoin $1m by christmas 2018
>by christmas 2019, bitcoin will be dominant global currency

Those two are mutually exclusive.

In order to have any way of functioning as an actual currency, Bitcoin would need to be extremely stable in value. Nobody would use dollars if dollars multiplied their value every day. But if Bitcoin was stable, all the Bitcoin advocates would abandon it since from their point of view its whole point is gambling on its unpredictable, extremely aggressive rises and falls.

>implying that would be allowed to happen

go watch a youtube video on bitcoin dumbass
it is not a bubble, you just dont understand blockchain technology

plz be my crypto gf

You're joking lolololololol. Bitcoin doesn't work as a currency lololol.

Bitcoin's price will stabilize once its gotten a fuck load more liquidity. I hope to god it isn't bitcoin that achieves it though because of Segwit/LN kikery.

This

Bitcoin has made more of these kike ,boomer faggots more depressed than what youncouls i!agine kek

the fact that even biztard knows this is a bubble tells you everything you need to know. you can try to time the top, but remember when the bubble does pop there will be a million transactions in the mempool and all the big exchanges will be showing you a 500 error. good luck with that cucks.

>liquidity
shitcoin is illliquid by DESIGN
once this shit drops, network gets flooded, exchanges perform """"unexpected maintenance"""", price continues to drop, people desperetly trying to get rid of their shitcoin-fucking locked in-, transactions take weeks to complete and in the end shitcoin is $17

>all solved via block size

This kikery is Blockstream's doing with Bilderbergs backing. As soon as LN hits, getting your bitcoin off of the blockchain and into another will be basically impossible. Or just spending how you want to spend.

>and in the end shitcoin is $17
You're being rather generous.

I have pajeets on fiverr working around the clock making every possible variation of wojak for this day

>transactions take weeks to complete and in the end shitcoin is $17
Bitcoin bubbles have happened before and even when the price tanks it always comes off significantly higher than when it started.

were there futures making it easy to short the other times? were there dozens of legitimate competitors with better tech the other times?

yes

thats interesting considering futures trading doesnt start for another week or so...

Well if you look at it logarithmically.....

>answering a hypothetical question
>giving the wrong answer
The absolute state of shitcoiners

>10$
muh bubble
>100$
muh bubble
>1000$
muh bubble
>5000$
muh bubble
>10000$
muh bubble
>17000$
muh bubble
[YOU ARE HERE]
>20000$
muh bubble
>50000$
muh bubble
>100000$
muh bubble
>1000000$
muh bubble

Lets approach 1 bil then talk about bubbles. k?

Leaf here will it dip in january I'm thinking about buy 150$ of bitcoin

TRUMP 2020
BITCOIN 1MIL

$100,000,000 per coin would only be $1 per Satoshi......

It's called a repetitive s curve

The power of delusion

Just started my new job this week. 13 satoshi/hr. Fuck anons, why do I have to work for scraps? Maybe one day i'll be able to move to the coiners' mansion city.

kek

Low iq poltard inbred.. uses kek like a 12 year old

30k by Christmas
50k eoy.
New people buying daily...

the power of cope

>is it a bubble
Yes
>does it have the potential of reaching 150k before popping
Yes

Fuck me I hope so. Chucked 2k at 10k. Made the decision to HODL til EOY yesterday.

this

its on the front pages of the news now, every tom and dick will want a piece

UHH GUYS...

It's evolving

>Tfw you're simultaneously too late and too early to jump on the quantum coin train

Middle fingers resemble crashes. A flat fist with a giant needle in the middle.

bro, love your coin, but on ALL assets the downside is much steeper than the bull rally

Soon™. Just 18 months more! This time for sure™.

Hello chaps, normie here.

How do I buy my first bitcoins? I wanna ride the bubble out for the next few days, week if that, and sell before buying back in the crash

buy right now at ATH and sell during weekend dip to 13k.

The sad part is stock market, real estate, and usd have committed far far worse crimes in the scope of rationality. Ur just way too poor to see it. In usd u literally have 1 satoshi in the big scheme

This user will make it. Especially if this post has dubs.

Real estate bubble was far less of a crime against reason. At least a house has intrinsic value

What does bitcoin offer? A blockchain that has zero anonymity? One that is no different materially to every other altcoin out there (if not far worse)?

Jesus. The fucking newfags here that think it’s actually upwards of $25 a transaction. Please. Buy high and sell low moar

>fabric of spacetime is the final resistance level for bitcoin
>still no match for the FOMO

STOP SPAMMING THIS PICTURE ALL OVER THE BOARD.