What would be the first thing you'd buy if you "made it"?

What would be the first thing you'd buy if you "made it"?

Me, I'd pay off all of my debts and my mother's debts as well.

More coins

I am no prepper or something like that, but I would still buy a farm to move out of the city and live in a greener surrounding with less people

Id make moeshit anime real. seriously, what else is there to live for?

Lambo

get some alt coins

Actually turn my heating on....

Sitting here freezing my balls of ;_;

this
run off with a qt and live a simple life
would be near the coast for me

Nothing really, I've already made my wealth of scam-tier drop shipping.

pay off my parents house

lambo

Yes, the same. My student loans and my dad's debt.

A place to live with my gf, and adopting a dog would be next.

A house.

Then I'd rent it out and live off the passive income

tell me more please.... do you literally not do shit once its set up? maybe some tweaks or returns, what ever bullshit, every once in a while...

I'm missing out right? i need to get into this right?

I would buy nice things for my friends and family

first immediate thing? a nice meal somewhere. i'd take some of my buddies. we'd have expensive booze and everything

The amount of times I've seen this posted on here makes me realise how young and naive 99% of this board are.

This is not how houses work.

The own, get someone to manage, and stress free infinite passive income meme is not real.

I don't even know anymore.

A house in the woods with good internet

I wudnt come out for at least 6 months except to get groceries

My living costs would be like 2k a year.

I still to create ads and set up facebook/twitter to market my store every week but my "work week" is probably 4 hours in total and I can do most of it on my phone.

some place to live in: a garage (0.5-0.7btc) or a flat(2.0-10.0btc)

I have no debts, so I'd put it all into a retirement fund and live a comfy middle class life off the dividends. This is assuming the USD doesn't tank and leave me dirt poor.

>not ordering groceries online and having a smart lock w/ camera on your outhouse for deliveries.

Goml

>The own, get someone to manage, and stress free infinite passive income meme is not real.
Why not?

A house and a car.

Pay off debt and save for a down payment for a house. I may treat myself to some decent travel gear and travel for a month or two.

A nice, sensible car, so I could look for a better job in another city.

Honestly my motivation for the last few months has just been allowing my dad to retire. He's done physical labor 12 hours a day for the last 35 years.

If I break 200k then I'll start to think about myself.

Have a Google and read past the websites selling house related services.

It's a full time job and not always profitable, most passive income advocates had rental income + swelling house prices in post crisis boom. Past 10yrs is not prediction for the future.

Pretty much everyone outside of high property price growth cities either struggle to make profit or have to have a lot of experience and involvement personally in the property.

Are you the suicidal linkie?

>a rapidly depreciating asset to allow me to wagecuck more.

You don't deserve anything user.

If I ever "make it" in terms of money the first thing I would do would definitely be to pay of mom & dads debt and also give my sister enough for her not to have to worry about money for a while. I probably won't make it anytime soon though since i'm too chicken to do anything with my money instead of just stacking...

Thanks for the info, though I suppose you could have someone you trust managing it all for you if you have many properties in a small area, and give him/her a fraction of what you make from the passive income, and if you're only renting out a couple properties it wouldn't be much of a hassle to do it yourself

Would do the same.

real nigga shit

Good luck

house

Good luck.