Now that I'm a millionaire, how do I find the right girl?

Now that I'm a millionaire, how do I find the right girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SusenRotto/status/938651689527078912
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlvtruHL2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are a terrible investment.

twitter.com/SusenRotto/status/938651689527078912

just be yourself bro

just be yourself

girl? what coin is that?

you don't

Get a Lambo.

go to thailand

If the money is your only redeeming quality, you will never find the "right" girl.

tinder

girls dont care about lambos

gib monies and I will come fug you

1K9EsvzUGSNpUWfYqhLqrfaVRLA6n55yjH

get married

she takes all your shitcoins

dumbest fucking wastes of resources in the WORLD

>compassion for animals is very attractive
god fucking damn it why do i have to hate niggers so

you cant cash out when you have a girl
>stay lonley user

2D is superior

I used OKCupid with varying levels of success.

Financial success will both help and hurt you with dating.

Good is: Financial stability. Half of all marriages fall apart due to that. Many married couples I've talked to indicated finances to be the number one worry.

Bad: If somebody wants you only for your finances, it'll be a mighty good or a mighty bad time.

Depending on how much money you have, you might want to lawyer up and have a trust fund that'll deposit money to you.

$60k USD/year is about your best happiness to financial return from what I've read. If you can spread out that million(s) over time, it'll let you have sustained income and keep you from spending it all too much at once.

Also, condoms and other forms of birth control until you decide to have a kid. Whether you want to or not, you'll be legally and financially responsible for them up to age 18. Kids in the USA cost a family and society about a combined million dollars from birth to 18.

I'm not a lawyer, but when you have a windfall, talk to a lawyer.

Last, but not least, watch out for people who learn of your riches and "just want to borrow some money, I mean, you have a lot, so why not a little".

That can add up quick. If you do hand out money, don't expect to be repaid, so treat it as a donation.

2D girls are superior.

She finds you at the same time you find her. Stars must collide to form a new universe.

kek but seriously
>women think "compassion for animals" is what turns them on and not the fact he ran into an inferno to save something

they really are just lizard brains and emotions. they dont even know themselves what they find attractive. they are attracted to him because they see a guy exhibiting a protector instinct that includes risking of life. these bitches want to be the rabbit.

by no means is it, but my point is i no longer have to worry about it.

I am moving from America to Germany next year.

“Hi, I couldn’t help but notice you and I would like to get to know you better. How do you fancy going for lunch in Paris?”

Say that. You might get a gold digger but it’s a convo starter if not. You can do Paris when you propose if she is the right one. Hint the right one will reply with something like “how about a coffee down the street first.”

Don't. Females are a bubble that is about to pop.

The waifu age is imminent and they are already selling waifubots in select places.

Don't invest in females, SELL

Any particular reason why? I've got a friend who moved there to marry a German. She has enjoyed it.

Germany tends to be sex positive, so there's that.

Capital gains tax in the US tends to be 15-20% and in Germany, all income is a flat tax of 25% plus a 5.5% "solidarity" tax.

Dealing with millions, I recommend keeping up with taxes when you convert it to another currency (at least in the US), lest the IRS (or German version of it) gets after you.

Not sure if Germany would tax you though if you convert BTC to the Euro since it was generated in another country. German tax laws are definitely not my specialty lol.

VR user VR.....
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlvtruHL2o