What happens when BTC shits itself?

What happens when BTC shits itself?

> Alts rise
> Alts die
> Everything goes in hibernation

What do you think Veeky Forums

Honestly we will probably all get doubled JUSTed. Not only do altcoiners miss out on the insane BTC gains but once it crashes we all pay for BTC sins. Gotta love the crypto space.

xrp, xlm, xmr and bch will survive next year but when btc goes down we're going to see the worst crash in crypto history

Crypto winter 2.0

I also suspect something better will come to take BTC's place on the throne

Where can I meet her?

whats your guess?
>INB4 BCH
>Spoiler, its not BCH if BTC crashes

It's definitely not BCH (Bitcoin dying again would kill the Bitcoin branding) and I don't like shilling things

Clearly all the market cares about is if the price goes up. That means literally anything could take its place, including BCH.

Not all of the alts will die. A couple, maybe a few, will rise from ashes and we'll play this game again.

See blockchain tech is here to stay. That is the only thing about crypto I am certain of.

I suspect the world banks will have their hand so deep into crypto by the bitcoin crash that the next mainstream currency will be government issued.

>See blockchain tech is here to stay.

This man's got the right idea

This is a possibility. However, I think there is definitely value in a decentralized coin coexisting with the government one(s).

How far can theoretically btc shit itself. On the short term, will a drop to 12k bleed alts for weeks?

Don't nobody know. Ain't nobody can rightly say.

you're right op, alts will get a quick moon, but bitcoin bubble will have finally bursted for real, so after a while, alts will drop too

i'm gonna short half a million dead serious

Absolute madman

RIP thread inc, be sure to post the results.

Balls of titanium.

that poor girl needs some food

Only a few will rise up to match BTC, or at least try.

XMR, LTC, ETH, ARK

Potentially VTC, BRK

>BRK

are you nuts? why would that shitcoin do anything?

please do this and post the results

It's called Breakout for a reason buddy

but the big question is:

which alts will rise after btc crash?

I'd say Ripple and Monero because Monero will still be used for purchasing on dweb and thats why btc got where it is now in the first place

Price predictions for it, my fellow? It would probably moon to 4k, right? hehehe

You can back test this. Many coins survived 2013, Dogecoin, ltc and ripple come to mind.
This time I suspect the list will be much larger because projects won't just stop. At the very least it would be XMR, ADA, Eth, ltc along with most the other top 10 and laughably Dogecoin (again).

Nah let's be realistic.0.225 (euro) right now, so i'd say around 5-8. 20x your investment right there, easily

I just don't understand why Doge is still alive, and even growing every day. Meme magic

*Meant 2014

It's actually super popular on gambling sites. Also you would be at least 4 times richer holding it over btc over the same time period. Amazing..

Any reasons for that to happen?

It will finally become usable. Not likely to happen very soon though. We'll have a hard dip, not a crash.

Screencap this.

just check what happened when there was china fud.
people started to dump alts to cash out.....

most coins was in red apart from pivx/monero and pump/dump shit. jsut check out chart by yourself