I just bought £20 worth of bitcoin and there was a 60p transaction fee. However it now says I only have £11.63 worth...

I just bought £20 worth of bitcoin and there was a 60p transaction fee. However it now says I only have £11.63 worth. The price hasnt fallen, so where has the other 8 or 9 pound gone?

Yeah im retarded, just tell me why

Shameless retarded bump

I don't know maybe your mom dropped you when you were a baby

the transaction fee
a 60p fee today is impossible

Post the transaction ID

Coinbase sells you btc at a higher price. Post the transaction receipt

What was the transaction ID

Otherwise I identify you as bullshitting BCHer trying to fud us good folk

What would be the point of sharing the transaction ID? Not trying to be a cunt, just curious. Appreciate the help

>What would be the point of sharing the transaction ID?
so that they can steal your btc, don't fall for it

Yeah this is the problem with a bhutanese tooth smelling forum. You could be lying on the other hand, i've no clue.

We want to see whether you ACTUALLY paid 60p in fees, or just think you did

Transaction IDs are public, necessarily so. You can look up yours at blockchain.info if you like - what you see there is what everyone, everywhere can see.

Maybe you paid 60p in credit card fees for this transaction, not realising there's the bitcoin transaction fee on top? Anyway, throw us a bone and give us more info

I believe this is it

Tx id is 2a018fdbe7db9c5061b5142aedd703dcc25f1b7d70b8b2840a408e23e2b9d657

The fees on that were roughly $164, about £130 so I don't that was yours

>The fees on that were roughly $164, about £130 so I don't that was yours
>$164
>fees
>muh store of value hurr durr $100k in 2 hours cap this

>$164 fees on $9000 is unacceptable

Yes, yes it is when you can send whatever amount for $0.3 in 8 seconds using ARK.

t. Ark shill

That's definitely it though. Loaded it up again and checked my bank balance. Only 20 quid gone

you can send whatever amount in DOGE for almost less than 0.01$

dude a $9,000 transfer is literally free in the banking world

You didn't buy from Bittylicious, did you?

Not an argument.
Enjoy paying 7% spread if you want to sell it afterwards, faggot.

No, using blockchain and then coinify

Its increased in price by 50p in 3 hours. I'll probably keep it for a while. If it goes up, then good. But a £20 loss wont hurt my pocket

>Its increased in price by 50p in 3 hours.
better lock in those gains bro

When there is a btc buying craze coinbase inflates the price dramatically. The price you buy at is way higher than you sell at

Dont I know it. Just investing in bitcoin because I hate central (((bankers)))

Yeah that seems about right. Any predictions as to how high BTC will go? I know it's just speculation

It will spike very briefly to 20K before an epic crash like none before it.

I wouldn't be able to sleep as a hodler right now without alarms set.

surely you wouldn't be holding in the first place just for some measly 20% gains if you knew that it's going to crash

What will cause the crash? Over hype and then panic? I read that there were a finite amount to be mined, no?