Tfw lonely lizardfolk

>tfw lonely lizardfolk

How do I get the half-elf bard lady in my party to like me? She's really pretty but kinda recoils and flinches whenever I say anything to her.

You don't have to post everything that comes to mind, you know.

Develop a neocortex so that you actually have some remote chance of understanding basic mammalian concepts like compassion and community.

You're not lonely, you're just pretending you have the capacity to be lonely.

Admit it, OP, you only like her because she's warmer than the surrounding environment.

I'm a lizardfolk, not a lizard. My brain is just a little bit more developed than that, you silly meal.

If I were only interested in warmth, then the big fat guy would be my choice. But there's something about her, something mesmerising and enchanting; I don't want to eat her like I do the others.

You are a reptile with a reptile brain.

Pretending you have human emotions is as bad as when humans pretend that they actually have lizard souls or other stupid shit like that.

>I identify as a lizard-gendered fighter

M-maybe a wizard lifted me. You don't know that one didn't. I had my intelligence tested recently and it was within human ranges.

Why are you so mean?

Courting growls.

Daww

I'm worried she'd misunderstand and think I was threatening her. She's very fragile.

I have a similar problem with the cute, human cleric travelling with us. At first I couldn't even look at her without my throat frills becoming erect. I tried making small talk but mammals have some strange nuances I'm still wrestling with.
The worst of it was just recently. We were all sitting near the fire (she actually sat next to me) and the orc told a somewhat lewd joke. I laughed so hard, my frills "popped" open and struck her in the face. She said it was fine, but hasn't spoken to me in days. At least the swelling in her eye has gone down.

>Admit it, OP, you only like her because she's warmer than the surrounding environment
I laughed

Do it like the dragons do and make love to her over a volcano while she tries to bite your throat out

Show her some of the things lizards can do with their tongue, if that doesn't appeal to a female bard, nothing will

tell her stories about your people, bards love to learn new stories so that they can sing 'em later

Rape her. Elves love that shit and she's half elven so even if she half hates it she'll half love it! And love is stronger than hate.

BOOM BOOM ACKA LACKA LACKA BOOM
BOOM BOOM ACKA LACKA BOOM BOOM

Clearly, she is far too flimsy of mind and body to bear you strong children. Associating with such weakness will only poison you against those who are actually worth your time and compassion.
Or y'know, whatever passes for compassion amongst lizardfolk.

i can't stop this feeling.
deep inside of me,
girl, you just don't realize,
what you do to me...

But surely that'd be in response to
>OOGA SHAKA
>OOGA OOGA OOGA SHAKA
>OOGA OOGA OOGA SHAKA

fuck you're right lol

gonna have to ask for sauce on this, google sends me to monochrome stuff

> ywn have sweet halfling farts engulfing your tongue

Why live?

>Geese have a built-in DVR
And I bet it's all filled with reruns of Roseanne.

>not recognizing it
IT WAS A NIGHT LIKE THIS
FORTY MILLION YEARS AGO
I LIT A CIGARETTE
AND GRABBED A MONKEY SKULL TO GO

The sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as ice.

you could try not acting like a lonely faggot and making another player uncomfortable

It's not what you think (unfortunately), it's part of the current arc of Overlord. We're basically seeing the massively overpowered main character faction from the viewpoint of some natives putting up a heroic resistance.
That said, lizardmen courting a cute.
They'll almost certainly be slaughtered in an instant, raised as zombies and have no memories of what happened except slavish devotion to the MC faction.

Okay, weird coincidence but I'll take it. I'm a half elf, I range around and do scouting for my band yadda yadda, like we haven't heard this one before.
Anyway there's this lizardfolk woman in our band, cutest thing when not magicking someone's legs off. But how the hell do I woo the lizardfolk bard?

Okay, here's what you do.

First, get down on all fours. Then do some pushups. Then, if she's not already creaming her panties, fan out your neck flap. Bitches love neck flaps.

ah well, thanks anywey

There's probably someone making a doujin of the couple out there somewhere. It's the internet after all. Just gotta wait it out.

Your daily reminder that it's not rape if she's an elf.

>my adventuring party is filled with super cute studs

How the fuck am I supposed to cast my spells when all of my companions make my hips squirm constantly. Keeping my head in the spellbooks didnt give me the ability to flirt either.