4 months left to buy cryptos

youtube.com/watch?v=gmtUuosWe4Q

Thoughts on this?

hes talking shit

What a psychopath

Dude in the pic related consumed so much saliva and snot that night.

is there anything more degrading than working for tips? id rather be homeless

>Murrikans tipping

That said their waiting staff deserves it, cowardly subhumans trying to push the responsibility of giving them a living wage onto the customer because they're too scared of their boss.

>only paying 5 dollars for tips
>teasing wage slaves
>going on a power trip over 5 dollar tip

20% everytime bitch, they treat you well when you walk into the restaurant because you aren't dressed in fucking cargo shorts and a tank top

Staff? Think it's the bosses cheapskating that keeps them down.

So why is it the customer's responsibility to make up for it instead of the workers demanding higher wages?

[YouTube] 4 months left to buy cryptos (embed)

Should have put it as your name as well

Simple. Tax free subsidy on cash only tips.

Because they'll get somebody else or shorten your hours if you complain too much, but sure in theory they should all form some union and put pressure on their bosses or something like that.
I agree it shouldn't be the costumers job, but in reality the staff isn't in the power position.

kjbnkb

>I have no idea what a psychopath is

>but in reality the staff isn't in the power position.
They are, they are just too retarded to form unions.

Cool trick, put $20 in ones on the table for your wife, is she messes up as in not doing the dishes or laundry 20x divorce her.

That's why service in Europe is so horrible, the servers act like I have to do things on THEIR time. Fuck off, you submissive Euro cunts.

>"you can't tell the waiter more than once that you're still looking at the menu... they'll NEVER come back"

I actually wished more industries worked on tips, like local goverment or the airlines... things would be so much more effective. I don't give a flying fuck if the employees get paid well or poorly.

That dude consumed the DNA of the whole staff and a homeless person who was given 2 dollars for a urine probe.

no pretty sure thats a psychopath

goddamn that voice is so nasal-y

t. restaurant owner

Actually, I've noticed the best thing is to just give a generous tip, BEFORE the service. They'll do backflips to appease you.

>Act like I have to do things on their time
>submissive Euro cunts.
pal.

How the fuck could you EVER treat another human being like this?

user above is right. This guy is a fucking psycho.

>Go to different restaurant every time
>Never tip

How hard is this? No one remembers after a year anyway so you can go back later, probably have a different waiter anyway

>do this but with $5000
>when you're done put the whole stack of money back into your pocket and leave $1 as tip

i bet 70% of your food has been spit in

this guy has a stare that will fit well in a mugshot after he inevitably shoots up a bank

>Avoiding going to a restaurant for a whole year just because you're a huge jew