Im calling the top

Im calling the top

I love Nico. I'm sure she has the tastiest smelling feet of all anime girls. I want to smell her feet. I want to smell them so bad. I want to bury my nose in her soles. I want to fucking inhale the smell from her feet. I want to smell it so bad. I want to lick and eat her feet. Fuck.

9k by january.
50k by mid june.
112k eoy 2019 and bubble burst

That's a little exaggerated but I generally agree.

Real people are scary. Keep lusting after a cartoon.

I tried doing this last night telling people it was safe to go back into Alts. I wonder if I got anyone rekt...

real females are slobs. they don't take care of themselves at all.

I posted on that thread. I said your face wasnt trustworthy

Wew
Just for laughs though r-right? ha ha

Not him, but is there anything wrong with what he wrote? I agree that Nico is not the best girl in the world, because it's Kyoko (pic related), but Nico is still a fine one.

best girl.... is Rori.

Rory

Also op you fucked up already 18200 on cmc

They fucked up the anime, don't remind me.

>Rori
legal loli :3

i enjoyed some bad guys chopping and some tanks and helicopters against medieval losers action

she kinda reminds me of picrelated. in form of cute girl. very cure girl :-D

No, it's Sergey.

maybe it reminds me of apache killcams that i like. or maybe i just like to see bad guys chopped.
in any case. i think she is probably best anime girl that i ever seen in anime.

she is not tsundere and not typical boring harem character companion and not some mad overly-attached bitch with the knife. she is unique.

Alright, cool. I'll take bottom. Do we start now or what?

i will violently masturbate while you both fuck her.

it's not though. not at the moment anyways

if you think this is the top, then you're inexperienced

the little downward pressure we saw today should have collapsed - we certainly shouldnt be on the way back up.

That was 10am hysteria being corrected

can't argue with that