How do barbarians mate and get married in your setting?

How do barbarians mate and get married in your setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/son-of-kronar/
youtu.be/Dp5LavG3Oys?t=54s
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/01/living/infidelity-men-women-breadwinners-feat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

During rage.

The male barbarian arranges the marriage, then "kidnaps" his new wife in the dead of night and carries her off somewhere private. She cuts her hair short and dresses like a boy so her husband can get used to fucking women for a change. After a few weeks, they go home again and are now a married couple.
Note: Male soldiers buggering each other on the campaign trail is not considered gay nor especially improprietary, but married men are supposed to abstain, because it's supposed to be the younger dudes that do it.

oglaf.com/son-of-kronar/

They don't. They are completely asexual so I don't pander to some faggots fetishes.

What, you wouldn't have a barbarian wedding reception as an interaction scene? You could have brawling and orgies going on in the background while the players discuss business with the local warlord.

>orgies
People who live in scarcity rarely have time ir resources enough for orgies. Which is to say nothing of the extreme vulnerability you'd be left in with near total strangers

>he did it
>no, he did it

This could come up in my campaign because I'm currently running Pathfinder and they're traveling through Numeria but it won't. My group is a bunch of unimaginative fucks that gets bored if its not object to objective smash time.

With the women of their tribe? Boring answer, I know.

A more exciting answer would be if it's an all-female tribe due to magical wombs or whatever, so they all have to go off and either woo or kidnap the men they like. In the civilized world this leads to a drastic shortage in eligible men, so the women start organizing themselves into all-female knightly orders to protect their men from thirsty barbarians.

But alas, that's my magical realm so it'll never enter my setting.

Joke's on you nigger-kun, I fap to chaste musclebabes.

How do they get more barbarians?

It's a class, not a race.

>Mate
It's called "sex" actually, and the answer depends on the culture in question.
Most just have it when they want to as they are usually mildly more egalitarian then some of the civilized cultures, but some are patriarchal or matriarchal.

>young men and women gather to take the oaths of chastity and become Barbarians
>young Paladins of Sune carousing and whoring it up in the dockside taverns

vigorously

A man and a women when interested in eachother have to prove to the tribe they are both capable of defending the tribe equally, and for most of them this means being able to fight eachother to a stand still. However there are ways to sort of "proxy" they skill, for example a blacksmith being able to produce quality blades or armor or a healer being skilled enough to take care of the wounded shows his or her worth to the tribe, even if they aren't quite as capable at fighting as the Warriors.

in my setting "barbarians" are usually just going through a phase. They campaign around in big groups, and often get close to someone else in the group at that time.

After a few years they settle down together as professional soldiers rather than rampaging hooligans.

So young men are protected by elegant and modest ladies from the lascivious hordes?

Yes
The more jealous women consider it unsafe for their loved ones to leave the house unattended, lest savages spirit them away or uncouth women catcall and harass them

>Barbarian tribes are hippie communes

makes sense to me

Is-is it ok if I imagine that the men being fought over are actually adorable shotas?

Kill yourself.

>Male soldiers buggering each other on the campaign trail is not considered gay
Chilling tale, brother

This sounds about right. "If you're strong enough to defend the tribe, you ought to be strong enough to defend each other." If they're fighters, the two lovebirds MUST fight to a draw before receiving the chieftain's blessing and get hitched. Then there's an organized ceremony, then there's the reception with plenty of drinking and singing and fucking among the guests.

More like punks/biker gangs

Of course

Don't tell me OP, let me guess...

You are the 99%.

It's a question of culture, not of game etiquette.

>Female finds fuckboi
>Claims fuckboi

Best tastes

>OP genuinly believes barbarians are a race or culture.

I think I've finally reached the breaking point after years of browsing Veeky Forums

Does "nomadic warrior tribes" suit you better?

>Implying "Roman" and "Barbarian" aren't the only two cultures on earth

Yes, becuase "Barbarian" is a blanket insult more than a descriptive of an entire people.

Nice trips, but what?

Fucking Greeks

Kinda funny how the Romans did that, considering Barbarian was a catchall term for non-Greek. That makes the greentext hilarious now that I put some thought into it.
>Implying "Roman" and "non-Greek" aren't the only two cultures on earth

They don't have marriage. Not in the traditional sense at least. The lives of the nomadic monster slaying barbarian tribes are typically so short, sparse and brutal that there is very little time to waste on officially acknowledging whose with who. Their mates will probably be dead soon anyways. Some individuals will still stick to one mate at a time and form deeply loyal romances while others will sleep around. The tribe as a whole supports the pregnant women so there isn't much care about paternity. Or even maternity once the child is born and starts being passed from one milk filled breast to the next.

Of course this changes with Barbarians who head south to live the considerably easy lives of mercenaries and will typically adopt the martial customs of their host culture since they don't have much of their own culture to be proud of and stick too.

my barbarians are like amazons, there are female tribes and male tribes and once in a while the tribes "get together". any male children go to male tribe and female children to female tribe

Oil wrestling followed by exchanging gifts of brass knuckles and shivs.

Yes, because the three cultures are "Greek", "Persians" and "Egypteans". Everything else are just natural slaves.

That's retarded
>One pair of male and female tribes decide to stick together
>Immediately out breed and crush all their rivals

Hippie bikers living in punk communes, then.

>She cuts her hair short and dresses like a boy so her husband can get used to fucking women for a change

I have a game going with nomadic barbarian tribes to the lands in the far west.

The man and woman are considered married after they shed blood side by side, battling the undead hordes. After they return victorious, they fill a cup with equal parts of their blood, each drink half, then fuck like wild animals. There is no need for vows or anything since that shit goes unspoken. They both know they're bonded now from then to the afterlife that awaits.

The most skilled and strongest of warriors often take more than one wife, and rides into battle with a group of warrior maidens at his side, each fighting for one another. The wives see themselves as sisters in blood and share a similar bond as that of their husband.

While homosexual tendencies aren't unheard of, their tribes rely on reproduction to stay strong. No matter their sexual orientation, a man is expected to bear child with a woman.

i remember that bitch getting fucked in the ass by a slime girl in an h-game i played. Fairly decent I guess.

Chieftain Vulfbert, this roman insults you
>I see! What dares he say about me? What ruin has his sharp tongue wrought?
He says that he does not understand your norse words.
>... Ah.

The real insult was disappointment.

Who are you quoting?

yes populated by tribes of people from outside the majority culture/society. now answer the question about those minority cultures you damn retard.

>considered married
>maidens

words have meanings, user. You can't be a married maiden.

youtu.be/Dp5LavG3Oys?t=54s

That thumbnail angers me.

>You can't be a married maiden.
You can if your husband is a sissy boy who can't find his dick with both hands and never consummated the marriage. In which case divorce is not only allowed but recommended.

That's because by (Medieval Christian) law you aren't married until you consummate. It's not considered a divorce because it was never technically a marriage. A priest just happened to say some words next to a pair of people wearing a bride's dress and a groom's suit.

Are barbarians the most waifable class? Were they made for protective cuddling and tender loving?

>The man and woman are considered married after they shed blood side by side
That's retarded. Marriage would be utterly meaningless since anyone who had a survival instinct would end up fighting with plenty of men or woman in their lifetime. Why would champions use their brides as meat shields? What if these people happen to kill a zombie while standing side by someone they didn't give a damn about?

Do you know how exhausting draining half a cup of blood straight from your body at once would be? Especially after a battle where you already probably bled a fair amount. The sex would suck because the guy wouldn't have the blood to get it up.

Paladins are the most waifable class.

>jacked and stacked
these things don't go together in real life

I'm pretty sure a rogue/thief fits being a waif more.

Paladin can't snu-snu
Paladin don't erupt in a fit of overprotective rage when another woman so much as looks at you
Paladin can't envelop you when they spoon you
Paladin aren't ripped as fuark

>real life
Woe is you, weakling. I have abandoned 3D a long time ago. Such concerns as "real life" do not bother me when it comes to women.

The males get down on all fours, bob their heads a lot, and fan out their neck flaps to attract females.

Paladins are fit and lovely holy warriors dedicated to goodness and virtue, they're a different sort of amazing that I honestly prefer compared to the Barbarian.

Wife yes, waifu no. A barbarian woman is going to consistently tell you to get off your duff and exhaust yourself at work and with projects around the house and if you work hard and make her happy she's gonna fetch you that beer when you ask, feed you like a king, and rock you like a hurricane at night. If you slack around though it'll be like she doesn't even know who the hell you are or what you're doing in her house.

>A barbarian woman is going to consistently tell you to get off your duff and exhaust yourself at work and with projects around the house
Joke's on you, that's my fetish!

>Can only have sex in a handful of orthodox positions
>Can't have sex while pregnant
>Can't have sex on holy days
>Have to fast continually
>Will make you live sparsely even if you have the wealth of a king
>Will go off the wall if you do anything "sinful" in her eyes.

Your waifu is shit! SHIIIIT!!

>people who literally invented the word barbarian to describe people who didn't speak their language
>barbarians
Pick one.

You clearly misunderstand because the scenario in the hentai you posted is the exact opposite of what I just said.

>hentai
Not really.

But I guess I misunderstood. J-just let me have my fantasies about taking care of a stronk, (over)protective woman.

Oh I thought that was the Hentai where the house husband got cucked by the guy who actually made a living for himself.

That was a good Doujinn. Very realistic.

>where the house husband got cucked
He's the one doing the cucking

>Very realistic.
Au contraire: edition.cnn.com/2015/06/01/living/infidelity-men-women-breadwinners-feat/

I for one prefer my lady barbarians to be plush.
Y'know, slightly thiccc.
More bounce to the ounce.
High test.
Mama-barcode.

>How do barbarians mate

Did your parents not have "that" talk with you?

Also marriage is used to solidify political alliances between tribes. Polygamy is common and having many wives means that a barbarian leader has his shit together, because he has to give each wife equal attention or risk offending her tribe.

Common barbarians are mostly monogamous. Men and woman can agree they are married. It's also common for either gender to take a mate through raiding.

Stop playing D&D.

Hmm. Very odd. Though with how the article makes the female breadwinners sound its not surprising the men walk all over them. You wouldn't happen to have any psychopathic tendencies would you?

>Implying I'd ever cheat
I'm just saying breadwinner wives are less likely to cheat than non-breadwinner wives. They are in every possible respect superior over non-breadwinner wives, and that "they cuck you for a REAL man" thing is mostly a fantasy.

In my setting, male and female roles are strictly defined and enforced for barbarians.

>cum with me if you want to live

>Implying I'd ever cheat
I didn't imply that. The study did. I implied that a correlation may have existed between men who want bread winning wives and psychopaths due to the lack of empathy.

Wives of breadwinners are only morel likely to cheat by like 2%. Plus like the study says you don't have to feel emasculated.

>Buff chicks in dresses

This needs to stop. I like both of those things but not together.

Yes that is what I prefer as well. Barbarian chicks just know that a wife fairly capable of influencing their husband through negative and positive stimulation after certain behavior trends.

When two barbarians meet in the fields, they will vie for dominance. The stronger barbarian will restrain and then force his ovipositor into the abdominal cavity of the weaker one.

Why would a Barbarian want to impregnate such a weak counterpart?

Is it okay if I want to train my/my character's body and mind so I'm a match for the women of the world? Of course, this might also mean I'm just making myself/character an even more attractive and 'worthy' mate...

Depends on what you mean by train and if it'll stop you from being a delicious shota

By budding

That's my fetish.

>get sucked off by the new barbarian chick sprouting from her bicep

Once you reach a certain buffness threshold the god of buff will just stop keeping track of your gains and let you look like whatever you want.

Tfw the evil Barbarian Witch Queen thinks you're just another weakling man trying to stop her in the name of love right before you physically suplex her into the ground and metaphorically body slam your self straight into her heart

Eh, kinda defeats the point if you're stronger than the barbarian waifu

How so?

....im pretty sure that dude meant that shedding blood side by side was the marriage ritual for couples, not that shedding blood next to a random opposite sex barbarian was an automarriage

No! NO! YOU'RE RUINING IT.

is this why blood magic has been declared forbidden among the tribes?

I see it as just the result of living a very basic existence. Men do the hunting, fighting and learn horsemanship while women run the household.

>Not having her tenderly overpowering you despite your protests

>protests
What are you? Gay?

No, but it's hotter when she's snu snuing you to exhaustion and beyond

>mate
They ask others in their tribe if they would, for whatever reason, be opposed to a hot dicking at the moment.
>get married
They figure out which person they think gives/receives the best hot dickings.

A barbarian (either gender) proclaims themselves open for mating, and kills the largest, most dangerous thing they can, and put it on display outside their tent. Anyone who wishes to mate with them must kill the same type of creature or something bigger, and drop it next to the tent to proclaim their interest.

In my setting there aren't really any 'human' barbarians, humans belong to the great empires and civilized places.

The only barbarians would be beastmen, who rape each other and pretty much anything that moves to reproduce. Since they are part animal they can fuck cows, pigs, goats, as well as human women to make more and more beastmen.

The irony is that most humans are terrified that the beastmen are coming to steal their women when they actually don't like human women that much, it makes the next generation of beastmen softer, too human. But they'll fulfill their savage urges either way.

Oh, and because I'm an SJW these rape and pillage parties can include both sexes of beastmen. Why not?