Properties

Post properties you are interested in buying if you make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efI77fzBgvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm a simple man

Man get that high life crap out of here, I just want a nice cozy place to live with outdoors and no need to work ever again.

This nigga knows whats up, a comfy ranch or something in the countryside > a glass prison in a concrete jungle any day

and then get murdered the next day

Lol I live close by lol. Why Manhattan user?

We can all live in peace.
youtu.be/efI77fzBgvg

and in abundance of food and energy

>murder rates are higher in the countryside than inner cities

low IQ pseuds. I want to do shit like buy a god-like gaming PC, play vidya, eat exquisite restaurant food, and take high quality drugs. I can't do that in the middle of the fucking wilderness last time I checked.

buying property in expensive locality for yourself is useless when you have internet

living in nature is much cheaper and healthier when you have internet

Yeah but how can go off the grid for life with internet and only 100k?

Don't have any good pictures, but ideally I'd have a summer home and a winter home with the expenses to fly between the two every 6 months.

>police investigate country murders
some country side places in america have a stupid high amount of unsolved murders

Picture is related. I plan on fucking at least one bitch from every fucking continent.

Like where.

Cannabis industry in the country brings a lot of shit. Billions of dollars of weed is grown on the west coast in the middle of fuck.

>HURR DUURRRRRRRRRR IM SO FUCKING DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED BECAUSE I HATE NEW SHIT I LIKE HOLD SHIT MADE FROM WOOD OR WHATEVER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME DEEP OR SOMETHING DUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This shit right here is so fucking dumb. This is exactly what a suburban american would say. FUCK I could never live like you, I'd rather die.

Shrooms and Weed. Yes you can.

I plan on fucking only 11/10 female japs and only japs. no other ethnicity even comes close

one step out of the basement i see. you wont last long

Kaczynski, is that you?

you can live in a car but you can't race a house

I hear all you need to cop that property is a few milli, Russian friends and a big stupid mouth

the entrire goodyear mansion and garden

Only buy a penthouse suite in the middle of an expensive, bustling city if you are quite literally social as fuck and planning on doing drugs and trying to bag club sluts every weekend.

If you can't do that then don't fucking bother, get a nice big property somewhere suburban. I'd probably buy a castle somewhere with a low CoL and chill with a cute girlfriend.

And?

if you hold a large sum of assets, i'll make sure you visit you.

no you silly fuck, its cozy. once you get older the flash means nothing anymore, you just end up wanting to live a meaningful and fulfilling life

how old do you have to be to "get it"

But user....Hilary lost

This though honestly could be one of us......

>living in a city

In london that would cost you more than you'd think

remove slut from wall, replace chair cushions with some less trashy, reduce chairs at island to 4 and you've got yourself a family kitchen

living in a apartment like that in manhattan sounds like the comifest shit ever. I get the benefit of living in a area where there's literally everything in terms of food and clothes, mostly whites and asians populated, and just good area all around.

A nice Victorian in pac heights. Skyline apartments are cool in NYC but they’re considered tacky in SF

that's actually kinda sad user depending on your age.

>take boat from Falkland Islands
>snowcat to research lab
>force way into Antarctic base
>find only female, if any
>woo her with blockchain conversation
>final conquest complete

Plan b

>fuck a penguin

How is that sad? Fuck you

ok, in moscow this exact one is 0.83btc.

I already have enough money to purchase my parent's house and the plan is to turn the house into an office where I can start my law practice. Then I'm gonna build this little small house in the backyard where ill be living.

bump