Players may only specify alternate hair or eye colours for human characters

>Players may only specify alternate hair or eye colours for human characters

Is this a fair decree?

Given that dwarves and halflings are like little humans, I would contest this.

More importantly, what of skin color?

Alternate as in?

And it depends on the setting, if any.

>Is this a fair decree?
Why would you even consider considering this?
It's an arbitrary limitation to character creation and serves no purpose to your game.

>arbitrary limitation

All limitations are arbitrary. This is not a bad thing. Limits make a game what it is. Every defined aspect of a game is a limit.

>serves no purpose to your game
It would serve to make humans a little more interesting for one.

If a character wants to be interesting physically, they'll specify those alternate colors themselves. I see where you're trying to come from, it's just that it seems like an awkward attempt to make humans interesting, when in fact it just makes them seem kind of special snowflake-y

So odd eye colours are how we make an interesting character? I can see where this is heading.

Imagine yourself.
Now imagine yourself with blue hair and neon green eyes.
You're just as uninteresting in both scenarios.

If your character isn't interesting without unique hair and eyes then he/she certainly won't be interesting with them.

That said grey eyes best eyes. Red hair best hair. Fight me.

Are you saying humans should not be allowed to have blue/green/grey/etc eyes?

For women, yes.

>More importantly, what of skin color?

>HUMAN characters
That's your answer right there

Nobody ever implied anything of the sort. Sometimes characters will have weird eyes. Sometimes they will have normal eyes and hair. This has no bearing on whether or not that character is interesting.

>I want to be a black elf that is not a Drow

This is problematic desu

Why do your characters even HAVE eye or hair colors?
It doesn't affect your stats or your feats in any way, so it's pointless cruft.

>It doesn't affect your stats or your feats in any way, so it's pointless cruft.

By that logic, character backstories are also 'pointless cruft.' Should these be discarded as well?

Strict rules on my game of make believe of course, otherwise i would look like a baby making pretend. I a serious user and will only admit seriousness in my game of elfs and fairies

Of course, those are colors of the annunaki, duh!!
Only serious humans are allowed these parts, boy

I mean, unless you had some insufferable shitass jacking off over their character's snowflake description, who has time to worry about that shit? Most sensible people would just pick a normal color and be done with it.

Yes.

You are a block of stats trying to outnumber other blocks of stats.

Are you actually unable to see the difference in importance between eye and hair color and back story?

My eyes change depending on my mood and my hair color changes depending on the magic I'm using.

This, at all times. Its pretty disgusting when people
for instance try to talk with others numbers. (Everything is number even irl, remember that.)
THIS ISNT A FOOKING PLAY FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT.
This a game of chance and risk management for the discerning gentlemen

tip top bait, m8

You're retarded, but that much was clear from the OP.

>making an obvious and unfunny joke
well, European humans also have different sin colors: pale, tan, slightly redder, slightly yellower... Like in M&B.

Let's be fair here, in the future the only hair color and eye color that will be any way realistic is brown, brown, and brown-skinned.

Truly a diverse selection, hmm? At least we'll have ethnic food!

Woah. I said HUMAN. Not subhuman trash like turks or anything beyond pure white german or french ancestry. No irish or scots either.
Basically the same rules for golf clubs.

Except when you are ethnic you just call it food.

Hey hey, that's not true! Ethnic and exotic just means anything non-white, it's why you can get scenarios where a school has 70-80% Chinese students and the media praises it as being a "shining example of diversity."