What game has the best and most epic crafting rules, and why is it Exalted 3e and Solar Craft charms?

What game has the best and most epic crafting rules, and why is it Exalted 3e and Solar Craft charms?

It really, really isn't. Exalted 3e crafting is really fucking boring.

It's more in depth and epic than any other game's.

Are you kidding me? Ex3 is marginally better than Ex2, but half the crafting rules are arbitrary restrictions that only exist so that charms can reduce or eliminate those same restrictions, and one section of the Solar craft charms entirely obsoletes another section.

How the balls is 'Grind low level artifacts so you can grind mid-level artifacts so you can FINALLY build a big artifact' epic?

I'll stick to wood carving.

What, are you just going to let someone make a big epic artifact from the start?

I'm going to let someone make a big epic artifact when they have the skill to make a big epic artifact, not require them to accumulate Epic Credits by making small artifacts (which in turn require Medium Credits, which you get by making houses, which require Small Credits, which you get by making forks).

If someone wants to build an epic artifact I'm not going to tell him 'No, you can't make good artifacts until you've made an arbitrary amount of artifacts you have zero interest in'

The path to anything notable in exalted has a pile of discarded artifacts behind it.

It's like you have to practice building lesser works before you have the skill to make your magnum opus.

You could get the charm that lets you trade colorpoints around, the charm that gives you colorpoints when you rest, and just sit on your ass until the internal font of inspiration that is glorious solar excellence has built up enough inspiration on its own to build a big artifact. Much more epic amirite?

This is entirely correct. This is *not* what Ex3 does. In Ex3 you have to go *back* to building lesser works every time you want to make anything more than a fork. Practice lesser works, build daiklave, back to lesser works for a month before you're allowed to build a second daiklave.

It's not just daiklaves. HOUSES, in Ex3, are major projects costing craftsman credits. You cannot be a dedicated architect under Ex3; you have to pit stop to practice building lesser works like horseshoes to accumulate craftsman credits before you're allowed to "buy" the power to build another house. This is not a game of epic crafting rules, it's Cookie Clicker: Crafting Edition.

Well that died quick.

>crafting
God fucking damnit I'm so tired of this minecraft generation.

Exalted hack for MHR has very nice crafting rules.
They're roughly as follows: if you want to craft something notable, spend a scene or a few dealing with complications around this process. If you make an artefact, spend a whole act on it. If it's something world-shattering and amazing, an event.

Sounds boring as fuck.

Yes, it's much more fun to count beans instead of playing the game

>counting beans

We call it "practice."

Are you really that desparate to troll that you revived a thread from page 10 just for more half-hearted shitposting?

Is this a reverse troll thread about a game nobody cares about? Because it seems like a reverse troll thread for a game nobody cares about.

Also 3e's Crafting rules are fucking horrible. Enjoy making thousands of stick weapons to grind them points. Every. Fucking. Time.