>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Parts 1 and 2 have mediocre animation but good VA and OST that kinda compensates for that. Part 3 is by far the worse in the anime because of how badly the budget was spent, the final battle was kinda mediocre and some chapters were far too long (2 manga chapters instead of 3 or 4 like they did before).

Part 4 is being by far the best part. Superb animation, great OST and VA, and an actual good pacing.

Still, I would recommend reading the manga as well. It's a shitload of chapters, but you can read them fairly quickly (probably faster than watching the anime), and Araki's drawing once once you're mid-part 4 it's just incredible.

Also, all the goddamn chapters from part 1 to part 7 have official colored scans that had also been translated. If you can, try to read the colored scans.

Forgot to add some image to the pock.

Post*

At least I have the chance to post more Jojo

Oh no, I was completely serious. Apart from the multiverse thing I'm also several kinds of energy being as well as (12+N)+Z dimensional, where N represents an unknown but finite number of additional dimensions beyond the 12th which can't be conclusively quantified yet, and Z represents forms of existence not recognised by modern science such as the world behind mirrors and the collective unconsciousness. I was going to refine the original Space Karate technique of generating a wormhole somewhat by reinforcing it with transdimensional electromagnetic fields and a fold wave "kiai" before channeling the Doctor's energy wave.

I figured Buddha's Palm would be the most likely as well, mainly my doubt came from wondering if the unstable energy wave might be harder to contain using bodily directed chi alone as opposed to a sonic-based deliver system.

>Battle Tendency
>Mediocre

It's like you aren't even entertained by Pillar Men jumping out of nowhere and posing furiously.

Part 3 is spot-on though.

And part 7 will always have a special place in my heart because I'm pretty sure it's the only story where the villain is the president of the United States of America, who wants to make America great again using the power of Jesus' corpse.

How's part 6 anyway?

Have been busy the last few days so the update was slow in coming. I would have posted it yesterday but I kind of fell asleep.

Changelog
Added new manse item - The Dragons Cradle
Gave drop-in a discount on any one item
Would have buffed the white veil society but it turns out there is no such thing.
Added new companion options of a sworn brotherhood and a sifu

... Uh, would getting a Spark be a step down for you at this point?

I imagine he'd get use out of the actual travel part of it.

Your trip literally calls you a fag? Wtf man?

Thanks for the jump though.

I'm extremely relieved not to find groups similar to the White Veil in other settings.

Jumpers! Have you ever had a jump where a character waifud YOU and not the other way around?

Where are these from? What's the story behind them?

Arguably anyone who took companion crush in the early days of pokemon mystery dungeon.

I think he's just along for the ride now. The free perks don't hurt. Invincibility always seemed boring to me though.

Atelier Totori. I think the story has to do with the game being banned in by an Australian ratings board for 'high impact sexual violence' where everywhere else in the world it's at most pg-13, so everyone took the piss out of it.

What are the power levels in anima like?

All of them.

Not...really? I mean, it'll be yet another toolkit to study, refine and utilise, and definitely pretty top-tier among things granted to me rather than which I had to assemble myself from hundreds of realities.

The summoning things from lands stuff will be neat to tinker with. The magical feats spanning worlds and being capable of patching up Eldrazi incursions will definitely come in handy. What I'm REALLY looking forward to is the traversing realities part, though. I gave up on absolute omnipotence or omniscience a long time ago due to the inherent impossibility of proving either conclusively before encountering an unexpected variable, but I think omnipresence is worth a shot if I can harness the power of the Spark to insinurate my concept across every world, using my identity as a metamystic, sympathic marker to instantly and/or retroactively physically manifest wherever and whenever I want to.

...well, not COMPLETE omnipresence. I don't want to go near Yog-Sothoth or any of the Kamen Rider settings.

Technically I'm not completely invincible; there are ways and things that can hurt me because of my nature, it just so happens to require a lot of loopholes to be jumped through for permanent, meaningful harm to be inflicted on me. But my recurring nemeses managed it.

Besides, I mostly interact with the world through avatars that vary in powerlevel so in practice while I'm immeasurably powerful, resourceful and precognitive I can be inconvenienced or disrupted with less power than it would take to engage all of me. Especially if a way can be found to disrupt the microportals that keep the avatars topped up with mana/ki/psychic energy/misc. other infinite resources from my greater self.

...,more than I'm willing to admit.

I'm just updating the jump list from the deluge the other day. Anyone know why TF2 is in a folder with two copies of what seems to be the same jump, just with a different coloured background?

Also, I'm not sure I got all the ones from that burst, are these all the ones that made it onto the drive?

The Incredibles
Shadow of Mordor
Exalted- The Dragonblooded
Ender's Game
Gem Craft- Chasing Shadows
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Sunless Sea

So, aside from anton's key, what else grows in power with age?

Well I'd like to think there are more entertaining ways than going all Scion for your person suit.

Even though it's always tempting to go full Matroska-doll behind seven proxy puppet jumper...

To each their own.

Lots of dragons, according to every time this question is asked. I think there may have been quite a few answers to this recently, try archive diving the last few threads. I can't point you to a particular thread because I tend to skim them these days, unless I have time to get caught up and post.

Particular examples are D&D dragons, dragons from LoSS, and... Damnit I was sure I knew something that wasn't a dragon...

Hellsing vampires. Spyro and d&d dragons. Inukami kitsunes. Certain psychics such as Fear. Those purified guys from wod mortals. Is there a list for this yet?

Exalted...?

You know what, since I seem to be List Guy, I could probably put one together if people are willing to throw examples at me.

There are times that Akitsu makes us wonder if we actually are her waifus (and husbando)...but I mean, that's ridiculous, right? She's just a quiet, my-pace, almost-hikki Sekirei, right?

I'd like to say yes as I like the idea of practically everything being importable but it wouldn't be long before we had people talking about the indestructible shit they have as a Horcrux (adamantium rods, the Pull Rope from Nintendogs, etc.) so it has to be a no.

>checks out the jump on the drive
>reminded that dirge is gone
feels like shit

I feel kind of weird whenever people realize how goddamn powerful ASA is at this point in his chain, because it makes me self-conscious over how powerful my own jumper is despite the fact that I never talk about it. Anyone else?

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

So where are you jumpers?

My dick, particularly good wines, my dick.

>So where are you jumpers?
Sitting in my chair, shitposting.

What kind of chair? It's important to have one that gives proper support if you're going to be shitposting all day and night.

I'm more interested in power interactions and workarounds than straight up tier-checking. This is an imagination game, creativity is worth more than wank. So don't worry as long as you are happy with how you made it. No potatoes, k?

Between 5-A and 3-B, probably. Maybe more, I don't know. I haven't actually tried to quantify my power yet.

Do we and/or our descendants suffer from the Great Curse?

Also, please take out the part that removes our other Exalted powers. That is not how jumpchain works.

>It's like you aren't even entertained by Pillar Men jumping out of nowhere and posing furiously.

I'm just talking animation wise. Even if the crazy art-style is great, the animation is usually mediocre.

>How's part 6 anyway?
Great. Not my favorite, but it ranks high. Gay Black Priest is a great villain.

I love how inconsistent this page is when in comes to classify characters.

Do we have any Tier 1-B Jumpers here?

4B, apparently. 5A without power armor.

Who's Dirge and why is he gone

a jumpmaker and because there was an orchestrated dirge purge

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

>orchestrated dirge purge
What?

Dirge was the guy who made jumps over a 100 pages long. He just disappeared one day. I miss him.

A bit.

I don't know. It's a little weird. It depends how much prep time my jumper has, whether there's local metaphysics I can exploit, and yet, they would probably die if you punched them hard enough.

Wouldn't Tier 1's be post-spark?
I don't know about you, but I normally consider each jump to hold its own multiverse, so anything higher than 2-B would be capable of destroying multiple jump multiverses.

Dirge made a bunch of very detailed jumps like Blame!, Biomega, I think Atelier Arland, a few FF jumps & Ragnarok Online off the top of my head. Not sure why he left, since he was around after some issues. Hopefully he'll return at some point.

The great curse isn't really a thing for dragonbloods, they suffer it both a lot less and it's much less impactful then for anyone else. It would usually follow thematic lines based on your aspect and their personality inclinations but because it isn't really relevant to DB's, unlike say solars, I didn't mention it. Also with regards to no multiple exaltations, that was me working off a consensus reached a couple hundred threads ago when multiple exalted jumps were suggested. If there is significant demand now the jumps are starting to be made to get rid of the restriction, I will take that into account.

>a few FF jumps
>a few

The Great Curse does affect the Dragon-Blooded. Not as badly as Solars in the short term because they suffer from weaker Limit Breaks, but they still have the thing where they are destined to become tyrants and be overthrown by their lessers.

Multiple Exaltations should absolutely be a thing. No one in their right mind would ever choose to stay as a Terrestrial/Alchemical/Lunar/Abyssal. They're just straight up weaker than the other options, meaning that you'll unfairly have to lose all the progress you've made learning Charms if you don't want to gimp yourself forever with a weaker Exaltation. (This is especially bad for people who roll for their chains. They could be stuck with Dragon-Blooded powers for hundreds of jumps, never actually developing them because they know they'll eventually be taken away from them.)

I would also like the no multiple exaltations thing to be removed. Or the very least giving you the option to switch them out, instead of giving all but one up.

Incidentially, why can't you use Martial Arts Charms and Spells you learn in other jumps here? I mean, it's not like there's any difference in spells cast by DBs or spells cast by whatever else. It's just skill/knowledge thing, not a difference in Essence.

The only one I remember going by the site's definition is ASA. A while ago he figured out how to become a Rank 10 nWOD spirit, which according to my Mage the Awakening corebook is something called Ain Soph, the Unmoved Mover. Whatever that's supposed to be.

I sometimes understate things. But I didn't think he did FFTA or FF6?

So, to those who took Part of Whole in KH jump,

How did you triumph?

Pretty sure the destined to become tyrants and be overthrown is less great curse and more everyone overthrew each other so much it became written in the cosmos that this is how shit goes. But I could be wrong on that, exalted lore gets weird on anything dating back to the primordials.
Each type of exalted has a different signature of essence so far as I understand it. Terrestrial essence is different to that of solar or lunar essence. So when you have knowledge of martial arts or sorcery you are not relearning them from scratch, you are instead figuring out how to shape a new kind of essence to do what you want it to. So as mentioned in the notes you'd be able to relearn those skills a hell of a lot faster given you would have already done it once before. And I imagine after the first couple of spells/MA styles everything else would really quickly fall back into place.

>No perfect attacks/defenses
Do they become perfect post-spark?

Still no option to start with a Martial Art or Thaumaturgy? I like the Manse though. Really expensive, but nice.

Anyway, you were planning on doing Solars after your other two wip are finished, yes? I'll work on Infernals in the meantime then.

And the ideas I had for Solars... Perks for both the normal background, and Caste?

The Twilight perks for enhanced learning and Sorcery, as well as giving them the ability to summon a 3rd circle once every ten years/jump, instead of on Calibration (which doesn't exist elsewhere)?

Dawn perk to blend combat powers and abilities, like their Charms do for Archery, Thrown, Martial Arts, and Melee?

Zenith perk(s) to be the messiah/buddha and voice of the gods?

For items... the Crown of Thunders, Book of Three Circles, and/or a Dawning Sun Indomitable-class battleship?

Definitely a high-cp drawback for the Thousand Dooms thing.

Not far as I know, actually. Essence isn't really that different in use, and is completely instinctual for Exalts. Enlightened Mortals that Exalt can still use their Martial Arts and Spells, and dead Exalts can still use anything they can access as Ghosts.

>Pretty sure the destined to become tyrants and be overthrown is less great curse and more everyone overthrew each other so much it became written in the cosmos that this is how shit goes. But I could be wrong on that, exalted lore gets weird on anything dating back to the primordials.
I think whether or not the Great Curse ensures the Exalted will always be overthrown by their lessers or that's just a natural consequence of the Great Curse driving them crazy is one of those things that depends on who is writing. Better to err on the safe side and just get rid of it, since there's no way people are going to accept any of the Celestial or Solar tier version of it anyway.

Also, while I'm fine with perfect defenses not being perfect, perfect attacks should be left up to people to fanwank. Some things are undodgable because you're just casting a spell on someone that sets them on fire, for example, so they can't be dodged because there really isn't anything TO dodge.

Actually, scratch that. Looking back at it, Ghosts lose the Charms they had in life.

Still, that can be excused as ghosts being literally the worst in Exalted. Heroic mortals still keep their martial arts and sorcery.

It got banned afterwards because it gives easy access to Archmastery equivalent abilities. Ain Soph is a term for the will of God in the Kabbalah, effectively it's a nerdy way of saying they're really thoroughly omnipotent. They only give rules for up to rank 9 in Imperial Mysteries, and those can effectively do literally anything they want within the thematics of their influences, and do so as a quick action instead of spending ages actually casting.

At 60 or so jumps in, it generally depends on how much Wrath Mantra I'm willing to use at any given time. At baseline, my best guess is 7-A to 6-B, but I'd probably have to turn into a Kaiju to start leveling mountains.

That said, most of my power is funneled into straight one-on-one combat and not wide-scale destruction, since I don't especially see the point of blowing up planets besides making my nonexistent dick look big.

>I love how inconsistent this page is when in comes to classify characters.

I looked at Tier 6.

Apparently, the Crystal Gems are on an even keep with the likes of Saitama and Yukari Yakumo.

Somehow I doubt that's accurate.

Didn't one of the gems literally drain all the water in the world to make it into a massive pillar into space with little effort?

Saitama and Yukari aren't very impressive anyway. Saitama's only got planet busting feats and Yukari's noted to be weaker then people a bit above planet busting in raw power I believe.

That said, VS Battle is sometimes prone to mistakes in how they interpret things. They generally give reasoning and eventually fix up flawed reasoning and stats though.

Usually stay the in the 9s or 8s, but when I pull out everything and the kitchen sink, I cap out at about 4-C. Everyone knows I'm at least 5-C anyways.

I don't have much desire to climb that ladder further. The ability to resolve conflict neatly and peacefully is my top priority. I feel like if I ever got serious, I either took another capstone drawback or something went wrong. I consider the latter 'losing'.

Power levels are silly, anyways.

Lapis is indeed an absurdly powerful hydrokinetic to the point where she picked up an entire ocean and made it into a tower. However, it also lists Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as Tier 6, which... They aren't. They're very impressive compared to humans, and while in theory they could earn their place by punching out Lapis the thing is that Lapis basically backhanded the three of them together while she wasn't even at full power.

Saitama's power level is "Whatever the plot needs him to have" so I'm sure that if he needed to obliterate a star or two, he'd be able to do that without much effort.

Yukari can basically just hack reality and kill you with no saving throw if she really feels like it by manipulating the Border of Life and Death, but her limits are poorly defined and she's just "the strongest Youkai in Gensokyo". Sure, she can't bust planets, but she can basically kill anyone she wants.

Also, Mario and Sonic being on tier 6 is similarly absurd to me.

Speaking of power levels, here is a perfect way to show how much power I use depending on how motivated I am

After my 400th Jump I would say that I would at least rank 2-A. I haven't invested too much into dimensional stuff. Maybe if I had time to I could do a bit better. Maybe. I still have a lot of hax, but I'm not really picking fights with the big guys of the settings if I can avoid it.

I think most jumpers with 100 to 200 jumps should at least rank 3-B by sheer accumulation of perks unless they're sticking to a no-power route. Specially after visiting high-powered settings.

I guess post-spark I might be able to get 1-C or 1-B once I have unlocked all the perks and I get my End Jump reward.

There are jumps that have far more complex multiverses that just 'a few/infinite' parallel dimensions.

Dr. Who, Ben 10, Marvel or DC would be a few examples of these.

Things get messier once you reach the higher tiers. There are characters like Bill Cipher or the Anti-spirals who keep dancing between low 2-C to 1-C depending on how the mods interprete the show on that particular week.

Sonic and Mario have some impressive feats when they go composite. And Saitama (like most characters with a lot of hax but very little high-end feats) is listed as 'probably higher'.

Is too early to make a mob-psycho Jump, right?

I probably fall around 7-A. Just don't have grand scale powers that I use frequently, and the only one that surpasses that is Madness Wavelength if I really work at it. Desty meanwhile falls under 5-A if he feels the need to whip out the Grey Goo.

Ah...that. It was interesting fighting both my Heartless and Nobody, but the thing is, I would have never been able to beat them alone. Ever.
> Heartless: Monster
So, this guy styled himself after my Shadow and Persona, and went after me by trying to separate me from the girls, then working on their inner darknesses. Each time I caught up with him and fought him, he'd always force me to save or fight one of them while he escaped with the others. At the end of it all, it was me, Akitsu, Kirishima, and Hyuuga against him and Kurumu...and he almost won. If we hadn't dragged Kurumu out of her darkness, she would have embraced the Darkside of the Force and if she had combined that with her Dream Eaters...still, together we all fought him, at a distance outside the range of my/his Semblance until he stepped on a code-cast mine (set by Hyuuga randomly) that sealed his powers and I finished him off. That battle was some bullshit let me tell you.
> Nobody: Echo
Echo was a little more special, because this little shit started a one-man war against Org XIII and hijacked almost every Nobody they sent after him. He then turned those against me after we defeated my Heartless, and sometimes, he'd disguise himself and be among the AotW (Attackers of the Week), and after Akitsu almost got killed in such attack, we had to take every attack seriously, the fucker was wearing us down slowly but surely. Considering that the girls as well had just dealt with their inner darknesses, this was all a lot more effective than it otherwise would have been. The odd thing is that, this is what probably saved us in the end, because it meant that we got more unpredictable, we honestly don't remember much of the last battle we had against him and his stolen Nobodies, we were that tired, but I do remember that it was in that battle we discovered we has a fuckton of combos we could pull.

So yeah, Bonds are bullshit powerful things.

I dont really care too much about post-spark. Do whatever you want.
I dont really want to offer some of the most powerful items in the setting for cp like that, plus they would probably be boring to write. Would rather do a bunch of homebrew stuff like in dragonbloods, to which I have some ideas. In general I was intending to stick with the structure of dragonbloods keeping the exaltation as something mostly separate from perks, unless it clearly isn't going to work.
I thought perfect attacks were up to fanwank in the context of a spell that sets people on fire doesn't really have a dodgable component, so you cant logically dodge it. That was just sort of the common sense thing I assumed people were going with, as it is how things work in other settings.

>12+ dimensional attack
Aren't you basically just murdering everything this attack hits? Like your reaching the point where 5th dimensional imps will have nightmares about the scary chalk outline coming to kill them and everything they love.

But... You are only supposed to fight one. As in, only one drawback-made enemy exists. A Nobody OR a heartless

>Oh no, I was completely serious. Apart from the multiverse thing I'm also several kinds of energy being as well as (12+N)+Z dimensional, where N represents an unknown but finite number of additional dimensions beyond the 12th which can't be conclusively quantified yet, and Z represents forms of existence not recognised by modern science such as the world behind mirrors and the collective unconsciousness.

That's some serious bullshit power-level here. How does one start manipulating anything above the 5th dimension?

>Pic related exist

I swear, one of these days...

I asked TopHat about it, he gave me the go-ahead. Also, only one can be chosen if you go either Nobody or Heartless.

>I thought perfect attacks were up to fanwank in the context of a spell that sets people on fire doesn't really have a dodgable component, so you cant logically dodge it. That was just sort of the common sense thing I assumed people were going with, as it is how things work in other settings.
According to your notes section as written, that's not how it works. All perfect charm effects are nerfed to be fallible, so you get weird things like mundane humans theoretically being able to debate a mind control ability instead of resisting it through determination, because it's impossible for the Charm to have a perfectly undodgeable component. That's why I think you should only nerf defenses and leave offense up to fanwank.

Fair enough. Those three didn't seem /that/ bullshit to me though. Except for the Crown for its variety of bonusses, maybe. The book's just a repository of spells, which you could learn anyway because of the Salinan Working, and the Dawning Sun is a boat. A nice warship by exalted standards, but not all that impressive.

Homebrew stuff is good though. The artifacts in Dragon-Blooded are /really/ cool, if a bit expensive compared to the perks in my opinion.

I'd still like some perks /based/ on Castes, considering they do have a lot of thematics you can use for non-Charm perks. What backgrounds are you considering?

And considering you didn't say anything on that part... Me starting on Infernals is fine with you?

*unblockable, not undodgeable. Social blocking is debate, social dodging is just ignoring stuff through willpower.

I assume you people explode planets by yourselves?

How do you do it and how long does it take?

Sorry but I think some wires have been crossed here. When was this?

Heavens does it by accident.

He's basically our Piccolo

Especially since they have all your powers, most commonly used items and most powerful weapons

In terms of raw power how strong does Hello Darkness my old friend Make you compared to Enter the Void?

I'm thinking back through Atelier Totori, and I can't recall a single damn thing that could have been interpreted that way. I mean, it was a wrong call, obviously, but what were they misinterpreting as so sexual? The worst I can think of is Mimi's huge obvious gay crush on Totori (you're not fooling anyone, Mimi), but that still doesn't come across as sexual.

Can we sacrificial bestowment "In My Remembrance"? How long till it take to master it?

The same, just applied differently.

What about FIREPOWER? As in, to destroy stuff. Inflicting pain and debuffing the living does not count

I wanted the no perfects clause to apply only where it would logically make sense to, which I should probably make clearer. A perfect sword attack is borderline impossible to dodge, but if you use out of setting powers you possibly can. The perfect clause was intended to resolve things like that, where otherwise only another perfect effect should be able to stop it but you are using powers from other jumps. Otherwise using just abilities from exalted, only something on par with another perfect really should stop them, as they are just that good.
For a solar/abyssal jump now I guess, I was intending the backgrounds to be fighter, merchant, and scholar. However the wip was made a while ago so I will need to review it. Now you have suggested it I am also tempted to make a 200 and a 400 perk designed for each exalt type, to add on top of background perk trees which could be interesting. Also I dont mind you working on infernals at all, just keep me in the loop.

I looked at that perk, decided I didn't want to shove worms through peoples eyes like a discount Zouken, or have them shoved into my eyes on turn and promptly forgot it's limits and capabilities.

If it could be used on this sort of thing then yes it works, if not, then no.

I have no idea how long it will take.

Still meant to be the same.

I suppose if you infuse buildings with nothingness and throw them at people it would do more immediate large scale damage, I guess?

>The Shrike
>Tier: Unknown

I have yet to blow up a single planet. I mean it's on my to do list, but I just haven't gotten around to blowing any of them up. I did preform a few exterminatus events in the 40k jumps, but those were all surface scouring, no planetary breakups.

I'm legitimately not a fan of killing at all, much less the destruction of a planet, but sometimes I have too, sometimes what I want to do is not necessarily the best thing to do and yet I do it.These are struggles I have my jumper-self face since I'm a lawful-good jumper at heart.

So if I had to completely annihlate a planet with no chance of safety, I could do it a couple of ways, I have a spell that teleports a slice of the sun to where O want, so I could always teleport it near the core through miles and miles of earth crust doing god knows what to everything near it.
Or I could just sit on a distant asteroid or something, parking it using telekinesis and take out my blade that has been upgraded for hundreds or jumps, enough to allow graviton wave emmisions. I take this sword and strengthen it using my own "microverse battery cell" enriched body, it harvests gravitons from these universes and basically performs pic related to the planet

I'm going to go to sleep now, but if anyone knows something I missed here lemme know so I can add it.

Well it could be technically used to grant any power. One could even grant stuff like RWBY aura but they get our aura of powers, as in exact copy. So I guess it would work

As for Enter the Void, will you not give a measure of how long that will take either?

I mean, at least whether it will be months, years or decades would be enough

>fighter, merchant, and scholar
Sounds decent, and about what I'd do. Maybe something like Thief (gotta have Nights after all), Noble, or Dirt Farmer too... but those last two might step on Merchant or Drop-In's toes a little bit.

>Now that you have suggested it I am also tempted to make a 200 and a 400 perk designed for each exalt type, to add on top of background perk trees which could be interesting.
Cool, sounds like it'd be fun.

>Also I dont mind you working on infernals at all, just keep me in the loop.
Alright, just checking. And will do.

I don't know the setting but which elemental aspect would let me use lightning?

Orbital bombardment, exotic matter, epic-tier spells, space manipulation, punching it.

I believe SMTanon said it depends on the power of what you're giving, with SMT stuff from the jump being something like a few decades to get up to the half your level you granted them, and something like 400 years to fully master it.

It is /not/ a fast process.

Also, please stop asking jumpmakers to rule on jumps that aren't theirs?

Then I guess it will work.

Sorry, but I legit don't know.

If I remember when I wake up I might look at... SMT, was it? And see if I can figure something out for you but it's probably just better to fanwank something you think is reasonable.

Now off to sleep.

Stupid keep clicking captchas, they never work.

Air Aspects get Lightning. And winds. And cold.