You are the BBEG of your last campaign and those pesky PCs are coming to ruin your plans, how will you stop them?

You are the BBEG of your last campaign and those pesky PCs are coming to ruin your plans, how will you stop them?

I shall place a mirror in my chambers, thus convincing them that they are their own foe!

Stab them to death.

>Elder Brain

Have my minions stun them and eat their brains. the minions that eat the brains then sacrifice themselves to me so I absorb all their knowledge of the surface world, share it with the rest of my race, and decide not to take over the world because they aren't capable of interstellar travel yet.

Wait a second, I'm not sure what you mean here.
>You, person at computer, are dropped into the setting of your last campaign. It is exactly as it otherwise was, except the BBEG is gone and you need to defeat the PC's instead.
I'm fucked. The PC's have runes, they can basically rewrite me out of reality.
>You, person at computer, transform into the BBEG of your last campaign, and have to make their decisions differently in order to defeat the PC's.
I win, gg no re, BBEG controlled the power of more that one collapsed plane inside him.

>Pick the cutest one
>seduce him
>fuck his brains out
>turn him on his allies
>live happily ever after as immortals

What if the cutest one is a celibate paladin?

>fuck his brains out regardless

I assume he meant the PCs in the game the BBEG is in, and my game doesn't have one of those. But, just in case:

>make the paladin fall somehow without knowing it's my fault
>be there for him
>convince him that as much as he sees his life has been a waste, now is the time to really live
>seduce him
>fuck his brains out
>etc etc

rig room with explosives + hologram is literally the best way to deal with generic adventurer parties

Get my minions to bear heraldy depicting a red herring.

>PC is compulsive reader
>line every corridor with explosive runes

Goddamn it, the last thing I needed today was a boner from an overlord corrupting a paladin into being a trap that willingly serves as his henchman in sheer leather armor.
We have to go deeper. What happens to the rest of the party?

This actually gives me an idea for a campaign, where I get one group of players to build their super dungeon with their bbeg, and have another group run through said dungeon as a one shot.

No, you're a faggot. The BBEG is a girl wizard, the character being seduced is a straight male, and the relationship isn't one of slavery but of actual affection.

He is a medium armor character using Mage Armor as his normal armor though, so he does run around mostly naked. But in the setting naked is the standard.

Oh yeah? What if I don't outright ignore your points, but still entertain dirty thoughts about turning paladins into Blackguard-traps anyway?
What then?

>Not just making every single one until the last one just generic useless information
>Not finishing your grand plan as the hero is too busy reading a recipe to macaroni
>Not rubbing it in his face that you have succeeded right before he reads the last one
>The last one is an explosive rune

Technically, still a faggot, but we can agree to disagree.

Well yeah. Only games I've ever run have been ERP's, and those have been pretty fucking gay.
Anyhow, I could derail this thread into corruption traps, but I'll leave it be.

A single scroll of resist magic. Whole party is a bunch of mages and one rogue. Unless the rogue can somehow solo me. (which is unlikely since I was the rogue and I really didn't build him for combat)

Liberal application of teleporting behind them and bisecting them with Longinus. With or without the "pssh"

I hatch a convoluted plan involving memes, viruses, parasites, nanomachines, psychics, genetically modified child soldiers, and bidel mechs. Nothing can go wrong with that.

*bipedal mechs.

> not hatching a convoluted plan involving memes, viruses, creampieing, nanomachines, kisses, genetically modified crossdressing traps, and quadrupedal maids
Just bumping the thread, no need to get worried about derails

Hide behind an illusory wall and Dominate most of the party without anyone knowing I'm there.
T. Aboleth