FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN...

FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN FUCK BITCOIN
I HAD ONE SHOT THIS WAS NOT MY CHANCE TO BLOW THIS OPPORTUNITY CAME ONCE IN A LIFETIME AND I BLEW IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HOW THE FUCK DID I LOSE MONEY IN THIS MARKET?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7bWI0J7Kxok?t=4
youtube.com/watch?v=e_tPPXRPcXc
youtube.com/watch?v=whgeiYty_w0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you wanted to Win.

All you had to do was buy Bitcoin.

Why, WHY WHY WHY
I did my due diligence, why does bitcoin always do the opposite of what it's supposed to do? Fuck this gay earth, all I can hope and pray for is a crash to -10000000 so all the normalkikes can feel the existential dread I feel every pictosecond of every day.

LITERAL JUST HODL LMAO

Bitcoin is Now A Bank, The Most Powerful Secure Bank in the World.

Expect the Market cap to be in the Trillions by Next year.

i am literally just holding a bunch of fucking alts coins. god fucking dammit i hope bitcoin fucking dies even if it means i lose everything

Should have just Hodl, thats what weve been telling you. Oh you thought we meant alts

20k tomorrow

As I opened Blockfolio this morning

And saw all the alt-coins I had go down by 30%, leaving me done by 90% from when I started, I felt nothing.

There was no pain, no grief, no anxiousness, only a grin and the painless realization that I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed. That I've failed.

In this moment of emptiness, I've come to the realization that money didn't really matter to me after all.

Until I put my altcoin money into bitcoin, then it'll plummet 1000% the second I do
Maybe I should do that, maybe I can be the one to crash this market with no survivors...
maybe I can use my god awful luck to finally end this all

It's gonna crash with or without you user

I bet no One is winning and we are all actually living in alternate realities where we all loose.

So when you buy bitcoin it will crash in your reality, but from my perspective it will seem like you are actually winning making me wanna buy back BTC and then crashing on my end.

good
DIE DIE DIE
KILL THEM ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IF BITCOIN WERE A PERSON I'D SKIN THEM ALIVE AND WEAR THEM AS A SUIT
WAS THIS SATOSHI'S VISION, TO MAKE ME POOR?
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
THIS IS ALL A LOOSH FARMING SIMULATOR, DESPAIR IS THE MOST POWERFUL POWERSOURCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

So it user. Do it for all of us.

We've been telling you to buy bitcoins but you called us retards for joing a "ponzi" scheme

We have the last laugh

holy shit

user

Minister you, Satoshi

If there is a just god, YOU WILL BE JUSTED
ALLAHU ACKBAR

That's poetic.

Islam is the way, now I see the light.

Following the footstep of Jews, desiring nothing but wealth has destroyed me. Guess it's time to become a Muslim and pray to Allah for justice against the kikes.

youtu.be/7bWI0J7Kxok?t=4

bitcoin is hitting 200k+ by 2020. 1million by2030. Now that you know for sure it's power is undeniable you can start accumulating. This is your last warning anons you'll have to wage slave and put almost every penny into BTC but in 10-15 years you could still retire earlier then 80% of the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_tPPXRPcXc

Everyone's getting into bitcoin now, and when everybody's rich, nobody is.
In 10-15 years we'll all be fucked.

ealayna 'ana alraqs ealaa quburihim allah wayalingh

moms spaghetti

AHAHAHAHA

a'salaam w'alikum user, these bitcoin minimalists will pay.

>Denial

Bitcoin is the life raft for the hyper inflating petro dollar. The only people who will be getting fucked are the ones holding fiat.

Bitcoin is a blackhole

It's become so dense from sucking up normie money that it now destroys all alts without pause

BTC is gold standard, alts are ponzi/stocks scam

My favourite poster on this board

I feel you

قد يطلبون الغفران، ولكن الله سوف يتخذ هذا القرار في الآخرة.

youtube.com/watch?v=whgeiYty_w0

man this is Chinese and Koreans getting ready to fuck us so hard

Cause you're a retard

يجب أن نخوض الجهاد على عملة الشيطان هذه

Buy at ATH with 3x leverage. That's what I did at 15k. This is stupid.

1andreas3batLhQa2FawWjeyjCqyBzypd

pls donate, I'm poor.

and by everyone you mean a few people you know?

dunno mate. going to $150,000 now is not like going from $1 bitcoin to $10.

if only you knew how bad things are

Just wait for Futures to open. This is manipulated as fuck right now

For all those altcoin hodlers, seriously take a look at yourself and ask why you hate money.

> The only people who will be getting fucked are the ones holding fiat.
is this nu/biz/ or is this shitposting at its finest? i can't even tell anymore

This is deep. I've been considering selling my alts and putting into Bitcoin and I KNOW this will happen.

To be honest. I believe that other crypto is superior. But it is very much like Operating Systems. There are many Linux distros much superior to Windows or Apple. But that doesn't matter.

Begone kike scum, inshallah we will get you

cope but you're right desu

17200? really?

No seriously where's the fucking correction I was to buy some mote

sure why not? just buy

i don't want to make money, i want normies who invested in bitcoin and think they are geniuses to lose all their money :)

bitcoin will crash in 19 hours consider a warning

Why not half & half? Like your wife's son.

I'm down almost 70% since a month ago

Please fucking kill me
Why didn't I just fucking hold BTC

Why am I so fucking retarded and didn't just invest in the shitty old outdated tech that has no fucking purpose besides normies know what it's called

IS THIS IT, IS IT CRASHING?

>outdated

This is why you are poor.

>Haha yes bitcoin is the future it's not a clunky piece of outdated shit
>*Uses LTC to transfer between wallets and exchanges because if you use BTC it takes literally 12 hours*

Haha yeah bro the FUTURE dude

yup

you were warned

every

fucking

day

Lightning network

That ice cream looks nice

that dog is ruining it

>tfw bought in in july with $2500 and only managed to make $2000

I feel like I missed so much opportunity. I will never have another opportunity to not be a poor wagecuck. Should I end it all now that I lost my only chance in life?

I am the user which told you to accumulate Decentraland (MANA) before the boom.

As I said yesterday, 76% of my crypto investments was on MANA, accumulated below 200 sats, so you can guess the size of my profit.

Here's my gift to you today: MUSICOIN below 130 sats.

Hold until 17th and dump it after the news. Exit point as soon as it reaches 193 sats.

Best,

yes

I'm just stupid enough to believe this. I'll throw in my last 200 bucks and probably kill myself when it doesn't go up, thanks.

I'll follow you on this one user

Just look at it. It tried several times to go below 100 sats but couldn't.

Now just enjoy your sweet gains.

I bought at 102 sats FYI.

Best,

Volume is picking up. I think at the end of the day I will celebrate hard on the spotify filthy corpse

How much of your portfolio is in MUSIC now?
My BTC is being sent to bittrex right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOW DOWN
BOW DOWN TO THE
BOW DOWN TO THE KING

10/10 This is what I come here for

>I did my due diligence, why does bitcoin always do the opposite of what it's supposed to do?
Because you're not smart enough to do due diligence properly or to interpret the results and you therefore can not rely on your own judgement on the matter. Why is it so hard for Veeky Forums to understand this? You're just not smart enough.

market lost u in the whirlwind and storm of the world

you described it perfect

i go to bed every night thinking "okay, ill be down another 15% in the morning", and all i can do is smile when im right

No doubt I'm a fucking brainlet, can't correct you there, but you're a complete fucking retard to believe that this type of growth makes any sense at all, even if you're a delusional "correcting to its real value" bitcoin maximalist nutcase.

Yesterday I made a quick gain, got in at 126 sats and exit at 158 sats.

Today I went ALLIN.

I might be fucked or I might celebrate hard. Ready to follow the risk.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shit son, my bitcoin is taking ages, obviously, to get to bittrex, MUSIC goes up 1 sat every time I check.
We ride together we die together, I'm gonna leeroy jenkins this shit before I an hero
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shill me on why this will do well.

So user, why don't you make a tripcode for this thread.

If it all works out, I'd like to see more of your posts with your trip code so I can make some gainz. Please ;_;

There's too many shills and pajeets on Veeky Forums. We need some legit tripfags.

> All-time low price
> Upcoming news on Dec 17th and 31st
> Product is live and fully-functional
> Founder is Chinese venture capitalist
> In China Spotify is blocked by the Government, MUSICOIN is not.

Enough?

All time low doesn't mean shit, in fact it could mean it's dead.
Hopefully the news is good and not 'lol scammed'.
I bought in anyway because I'm desperate after getting Justed by bitcoin so hard these last three days, hope it doesn't end in misery.

Just buy the incoming ETH Moon now brah

I'm going to make a give away thread.

If I win, we win together.

Greed is the worst thing in this market.

That subreddit is super dead and that post has 3 replies btw. Feels more than a little risky.

Here it is, to prove I keep my word.

Feel free to roll.

Why do you not just use fiat in that case? Lightning will have literal banking hubs. It dies not solve shit and falls back to the old banking hub system

I like the the cpin and the low cost but adoption and by is is low because. You have to pay per listen, but i think the team will realise that wont work and do the radio subscription thing. Human nature is not going to suppenly change and make people want to go back to itemised billing just because the needed technology exosts. People know its the service that costs not the transaction.

MOMS SPAGHETTI!

its still early though, build up cash reserves, if you believe in the tech you know what to do.