This cannot be fucking real, the Koreans are paying 22k per bitcoin. Why don't they buy at other exchange at 16-17k...

This cannot be fucking real, the Koreans are paying 22k per bitcoin. Why don't they buy at other exchange at 16-17k. Surely there is other way/ proxy buyer for them???

whats stopping me from moving all my btc over there, buy eth, move back, exchange to btc and repeat?

nothing is stopping you, how do you think everyone makes all these gains

its not by buying low selling high

its by buying high and selling to dumb fucks buying higher

korean id and korean bill

>blocks your path

where are these gooks even getting this much money from

you need id to trade on there?, im not looking to cashout in fiat..

6k difference between bitfinex and korea
jesus fucking christ

this

china

You even need a korean ID or at least phone number to play fucking MMOs over there.

I never realized Korea was so vulnerable to herd mentality.

basically this is koreans and chinese buying + scandinavian small populations. murica is completely in the dark still as they always are behind new internet stuff

yeah just tried to sign up, they seem to non-koreans sign up but the sms wont go through.

52 gas price is 20 cents and gets you a confirmation in a minute

its like you can pick gas price on fucking exchange. also i'm sure that 52 gwei is more than 20 cents... its closer to 60.

Not even meming but you wouldn’t be able to cash out. Tons of restrictions on moving coins over - prob not even possible without a korean ID and bank account. You need a korean friend who has super verification

for real?, just managed to open an account, got me scared now

have us seen starcraft, religon and stuff over there

>scandinavian small populations
Wait why would Scandinavians be buying from Korea? pls explain

Im korean

I have little respect for koreans

The most fad obsessed herd mentality insecure cunts in the entire earth

Jews got them even better than they got burgers.

Visited Seol last year. You can't cash out cryptos without gov.approval. 99% don't know shit about VPN or Tor. So that's the only option. And the city smells, worst than Seattle and SF hands down.

they will always support own people.
unlike west that was cucked to support anyone but own people.

And btw when it crashes, they will escape faster than u. Just a warning. The herd mentality hits both ways. Stoploss 25% of ur port imo.

>You can't cash out cryptos without gov.approval

100% the opposite of that you utter cretin, kill yourself

so i have authentication level 1 now, with 1500ETH daily limit, should i do it Veeky Forums?

all in dude

even then you run into a bunch of rescrictions with how much money can be moved in and out of the country. it is a fucking pain in ass

thanks yellow bro

thanks yellow bro

Isn't BTC the Jew killer? Don't they have banks run by Koreans in their country?

$539.37 / 0.03076570btc per eth dude...... you will get rekt

so try to pick something else.

Ignore him, he's retarded. Korea is 2% of the world population and about 23-25% of the crypto market. They're just crazy about crypto, Gambling is banned there so this is their form of gambling.

2DElDIIE

2 dei diie.....
2 day die
die today?!
I don't like this name.