DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT BITCOIN TO CRASH ON THE NORMAL FAGGOTS

CRASH CRASH CRASH

With my whole heart I hope it crashes and burns. I don't even care about my Alts anymore. I just want people to feel the pain I'm feeling too.

i could care less about it crashing i just want it to stabilize so alts can breathe

all the crash

I can relate, my heart... the pain inside.

>bitcoin moons, alts crash
>bitcoin crashes, alts crash harder
Stay cucked, poorfags

It fucking hurts man. It hurts so bad.

Alts used to make up over 50% of my portfolio. Now they make up less than 30%. Not because I sold any, but because they. Keep. Fucking. Tanking. Bitcoin please, have mercy.

It doesn't work like that. First we need a god or goddess and then we need to praise that god (or goddess) with DUBS and GETS

/pol/ memed the spread of ebola
/pol/ memed trump into presidency
and Veeky Forums can't even meme a shitty, horribly broken cryptocoin to crash

shameful lads

yes i want it to crash. i want all the normies who jumped on to lose all their money and for coins with superior technology to take the place of bitcoin. i want the mining and banking jews to lose all their money.

No I want it to crash becuase I look at websites like bitcoin.com, check the comments and see a bunch of mouth breathing degenerates who are making money off of an illogical decision right now. Thats why I want it to crash, and I holding it myself but I honestly dont care at this point. I simply cant stand seeing these subhumans make money.

fuck normies

All those fucking success stories make me sick, fucking boomers and normies think they're hot shit for getting in at 10k.

I do

burn you piece of shit

i want it to crash because my highschool bully owns 10 BTC and I want him to fail

TFW I spent hours and months studying charts and coins in order to make bank. Managed to make a bit of money over the past couple weeks. Lumen took me on a moon mission, then everything is crashing while unintelligent normies are making bank. I hope it all crashes, I hope normies get fucked over. Fuck them.

I don't want to witness this anymore.

THIS SHIT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED

ONLY A FEW PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH

The Virgin altcoin trader vs the Chad btc hodler

honesstly this 100%, i dont care anymore

this will be the last time i hold during a btc rally ever again, ill chalk this up as a 1000 dollar mistake ill never do again

i'm just gonna check out for a few months.

goodbye Veeky Forums. thanks for the good times. maybe i'll see ya again, maybe not.

How much farther can this go? Normies have been in for a while. Already the biggest financial bubble in history.

coinbase app as just reached Number 1 in the app store in US, Messi is promoting shitcoins on instagram, all of Korea is buying at 20% premium,

were fucking mainstream as fuck right now, i want a dump so fucking hard to scare them all away for at least another 6 months,

I don’t even own bitcoin.

Sold all like a dumbass at 8,700
Literally all in link

>implying that if we all have the same amount of money we are by definition ALL rich
Ummm sweetie