WE ARE THE DELUDED ARKIES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

WE ARE THE DELUDED ARKIES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgTfgYH
discord.gg/p4uxPF
discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lost 9 btc and I'm under 18 and I'm not fucking selling at least until I'm fucking 30

Wait... You didn't sell at 100k? 80k surely? At the very least, I expected you to sell at 60k? What the fuck did were you thinking when you saw Ark drop sub 40k? Fucking retard.

P-perfect time to accumulate more, r-right guys?

hear hear my brother in memes...

deluded is he who riseth from the ashes to seek passage on the boat of eternal gains... only to make his delusions a reality

WE ARE THE DELUDED ARKIES, WE ARE THE FUCKING SUICIDE SQUAD.

STOP LARPing AS ME.

desu I came buckets when ark hit 20k sats. That just means I get to experience the joy of it mooning all over again :)

spghtzz?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

VOTE
FOR CHANG AND MOON

MY SAT FALLS
AS MY ORDERS FILL TO MAX
FIAT IT RAINS
HIGH PERCENTS
BUT BITCOINS GAP STILL REMAINS

NOT CONTENT WITH 120K
MY GREED GOT TO MY MIND

GOT TO PLAN WHEN I CASH OUT
BITCOINS LEAVING ME BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

WE ARE THE ARK MARINES
WE ARE DELUDED
WE ARE STUTTERING POT HEADS

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS TEMPLARK
YOU DID NOT DESERT ME
MY BROOOOOOOOOOTHHEEEERRRRRRSSSS IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKK

Selling? LMAO, now is the time to add more to the stack.

I WARNED YOU ARKIES

im getting justd pretty hard

I'm actually buying more ARK.

How crazy am I?

i'm also buying more. i'm beyond the point of giving a fuck, every time i try to calculate and research before i buy i fuck things up. so fuck it i'm just buying ARK now. lets see if we can get those brainlet gains.

True that, great time to buy ARK right now. Let's be honest, IOTA killed ARK, then BTC did what it usually does and killed them both. I'm nearly all in on REQ right now but if i put more cash in id buy ARK

discord.gg/UgTfgYH

Vote for ARK to be our next pump coin! Nothing like a little fomo to get the ship sailing

>tfw bought 900 more

Just bought 101 more ark at the bottom of the dip. Now its my biggest hodling. I better not regret this like I regret LINK.

DELETE THIS

I swapped 0.3 btc to ark today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AÁAÆÄAAAAAAAÃ

WE DIDNT LISEN

I've been waiting a fucking month for this fucking nigger faggot coin to break past $10. You know what it does? FUCKING GOES BACK TO $2.50!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYONG THIS SHIT IS!?!?!?

Meanwhile every other coin in it's class is $10+. NEO and fucking LSK are both above $10. ARK!? NOPE!!!!! Fucking candle ass motherfucking coin.

It's not even Christmas and this nigger fagcoin wan- you know what? It's a slantcoin. Fucking slantcoin - zippercoin - is already Christmas themed.

I missed the fucking btc recovery for this shit. I missed the eth pump.

THIS FUCKING ZIPPERCOIN BETTER BRING DADDY SOME FUCKING CHRISTMAS CHINESE NEW YEAR PRESENTS OF $10 OR I will cry.

I will cry so deeply. It'll be 2018, New year's day, everyone is pulling their profits from btc hitting 10k. Me? ILL STILL BE SITTING ON THIS ZIPPERCOIN THAY IS STILL AT $2.99!!!!!!!!!

Coiners be like MUH BTC GAINS and I'll be like... I WONT BE LIKE ANYTHING CAUSE ILL STILL BE CRYING AT MY FUCKING COMPUTER ORDERING MOMMY TO MAKE ME A HOT POCKET. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kirkman is black.

WAGEKEKING WITH NO MONEY IN YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT

1/10 thread, sage. In the options field of this site.

I'm starting to learn a thing about myself which is hate must be let go of.

MY ASSHOLE IS TWITCHING SO MUCH

heh nice try, not selling

discord.gg/p4uxPF
Dont miss the next train

I couldn't even sell if I wanted to because I lost the passphrase to my NON RECOVERABLE wallet. Fuck.

lel noob, hope you didn't have too many arkies in that wallet. although the type of person to lose their passphrase probably didn't have more than a couple ARK anyway.

>tfw I bought ARK at 40k
at least my 28 BTC are doing well

There is a possible ARK pump in the works. Join the discord

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

if BTC wasn't doing so well, you would have made hugely off of ARK recently. What a shame

Interesting post, only redeemable one ITT. You fuckers will burn and Satan is communicable to senpai of Roths you've never even heard about, you CIA spook. 6 = material realm, and release the files you have on The Mandela Effect

Also kys

Excellent OC

>d-drum- I mean arkies are surely finished now!!