Im sick of all these threads of people losing shit ton of money on Veeky Forums when it shouldnt have to be that way...

Im sick of all these threads of people losing shit ton of money on Veeky Forums when it shouldnt have to be that way. I started on April 2016 with 30k, and today im at this level.

Ask me anything. I will tell you everything. Im here to help, no bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgTfgYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how often do you use /biz for advice or do you just come here for the memes?

Where did you get most of your wealth? BTC, ETH, or smaller alts?

is REQ really going to moon?

Do I turn my alts into BTC right now or just keep holding them as alts?

I'm not too mad, because I'm up 300% in fiat over 5 months, but if I had bought held bitcoin, I would be up like 500%.

Does make sense to buy alts now or I'll be crushed?

What do you think will happen with BTC in the next two weeks and what's your strategy?

Based user. I wish i were you

>Ask me anything. I will tell you everything. Im here to help, no bullshit
What's your private key?

what happened in may that caused the alt moon? when/do you think it will happen again

not op obviously, but i wouldnt finalize the losses in your alt gains (as long as those arent completely dead) by trading in.

practically every alt is gonna moon at one time or another. you gotta take advantage of that then, of course

Faggot. That's all you made in a year of crypto?

Is CFI going up ever again to 3k sats?

Zero, I just come for the memes desu. Don't get any trading advice, from here, from reddit or from any social media.

ETC bought at .80-1 dollar (Dec 16) sold at 18-20 (May-June)
BCH never sold, but bought more at (300-500)

Those are my big two. I made some bitcoins buying low on some alts like Golem, Edgeless, Iconomi. But I never invested too much. I always try to keep my BTC portfolio to be 70-80% of my holdings.

Dont buy btc, its too late if you are not holding it. Just wait for a correction. As long as your alts are not doing too bad on FIAT, then dont worry too much

If you own BTC, buy some with very strong fundamentals, It doesnt make THAT much sense since its just BTC going up and alts staying more or less the same

where do you get your trading advice from, care to share sources?

BTC stagnated and ETH was the hot shit. It may happen again next year, with some coins. but if you are holding some obscure alt, then i wouldnt get my hopes to high. Im talking about coins that right now are at the top 25 mkt cap consistently. And thats a minimum requirement, of course there are exceptions for everything

Probably not, dollar wise it went down 25% when i bought. Its not a big positions so i dont really care. Good things are coming for them in the future. So thats why im still holding

Please, user.

Do I sell half and pay my student debt? Or keep playing the game?

I got justed from 15 to 4 btc and can’t sleep anymore

If sell, what? I’m emotionally attached to all of it lol

"Cough" 1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX "cough"

Shit dude nice stack. How far do you see the crypto market going?? I mean it will last for a long time but how long you think this high volatility will last??

How do I turn $5000 portfolio into 1.5 btc.

Quads for recognition.

Any coin altcoin you could recommend right now?

Im all in alts and some are shitty as fuck and im concerned.

Do you think XRB is good?

I used to be in a paid group to learn TA and other shit. But in all honesty its not about that at all. Trend lines and Fib extensions are the only things i see that consistently work, everything else just muddles the water

The most IMPORTANT things that you need to know are 2: Trading psychology and Information. For trading psychology i found "Trading in the zone" books and videos to be useful. The most important thing is information. Do your research, try to stay along the lines of coins that are proven to work. That would be the top 10/20. Focus more on long term trades.

As habits, you should only get into a trade if you have strong convictions for it. The risk of a trade should be a serious commitment, you shouldnt be buyign shit just because someone on Veeky Forums ,twitter, or reddit said so.

Link is the prime example of this.

Give me 0.1 and ill suck yo d

1Ft7n2GDjVWKg4o1y5Y6fKxyL6AoXtCJAH

whats happening on sunday? How will it impact the market?

hey dude, im sorry to do this but can you help me with an small ammount? i just want idk 50 dollars to invest in iota, please im fucking broke im an student and maybe an small ammount in iota in 6 months can be a lot to me

1JSy97Y7X9UBQVcvDnzou1KqKrbzwfSDrB

thanks a lot

I've been holding Ark since August 1st.

This is the longest coin I've ever held and I think I've genuinely become deluded.

Is it really a shitcoin deep down?

I hope to make as much as you did, but I'm worried that the market conditions will fizzle out very soon.

Do you think that cryptocurrencies will ever die out, meaning the volatility and thus opportunity for profit goes away?

I hope it lasts for at least 12 more months, that's all I need to make some good money.

I'm living in 3rd world country, my home is a piece of trash and i'm always hungry. However i have a job (500$ salary) so i can spend 250$ every month for crypto. Can you give me some advice about investing?

>Quads for recognition.

how the fuck

I put $650 in BTC into today. Any advice on trading to make most of my gains? I might sink another 100 in an alt(aiming towards ETH).

fucking crackheads i tell ya
>cmon man I'll give you this cheeseburger for some sats
>cmon! ill zuk ya dick mang!

when do you think BTC will correct?
What do you think of IOTA?

do you ever take profits in USD? ever look into algo or quantitative trading?

Dunno man. I have to admit im weary about the CME/CBOE thing. Worst case scenario would be that it causes a crash back to 1000-2000 levels and then kills any volatility, so good bye crazy gains, but then again there are other alts. So dont worry too much. If btc goes absolutely to the moon. Iike 30-50k. And never comes back, then people will start investing on something else.

Dude you are fine. thats a good portfolio. My BCH position went down 20BTC in the last two days, who cares, dollar wise im at my ATH. It will have its day to shine. Focus on dollars mate. I notice that when BTC corrects alts recover and end up in better shape dollar wise that they were before the crash. so hang in there.

Never heard of it. Right now im focused on ADA. Im looking forward to Metronome. Bitcoin Cash is pretty swell too.

I started in october with 7k, turned it into 42k, to 25k, back to 40k, back to 26k.

Do i just hold my btc and stop trading? At this rate all will be lost

I got quads too m8

ADA price is collapsing, when would be a good time to buy? It is a 2 B cap coin, does it really have room to 10x or more growth?

humble fag with white baby factory need btc
1aEKkbuCRh42eqFN2n6KhBrGAFmLZqrWp

Will convert to ETH > REQ then set stop loss at 10% drop after rising 50%

he skipped me :(

nice trips senpai have some dubs as dessert

I put 500 euros into BTC about a week ago and now I am up 100%. However, I'd prefer to turn this into more without just holding the BTC, although that seems like the smartest strategy right now considering the skyrocketing value of this shitty currency. I am a law student but since I dont pay student fees, and since I can basically take as long as I fucking want, day trading is an option to me. Should I bother? Was the investment too little? Should I just hold until BTC obviously starts to tank and cash out? 500 bucks really arent a lot to me so a bit of gambling wouldnt be too bad I guess. Whats the most likely route to succeed her? Blow some more money on stuff like XMR since its superior from a technological standpoint?

Checked

It's easy to point out your successes, but what have been the biggest mistakes you've made and what have you done to avoid them again?

bitcoin is crashing at 4pm EST tomorrow

sell at 11am est at peak market

Currently i am at a 50% loss with lumen, which I went all in on.
What do? Sell at a loss or hodl?

Should I just kill myself?
I lost most of my money in one day, and I am a broke boy. It hurts, I do not even want to live anymore.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!. I STARTED IN 2011 AND LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY THAN THAT!. FUCK.. NOOOOOOO FUCK YOU!

This alt crash took my stack from 6 BTC to 3.49 over the course of two days. I'm still way up in USD, but obviously I'm down in total profits. If I sold yesterday I'd be at 5.3, if I sold 6 hours ago, I'd be at 4.6... Feelin' the burn.

You spoiled lil shit, people are having it far worse and u wanna kill yourself for losing half of your investment. Die

I hope this recovers, my portfolio is bleeding really hard, and btc is bullish af. There Must be a correction.

Dude you are doing good. Keep holding. Its just BTC going up, not Ark going down.

Well see, if BTC becomes so expensive to own. There would be other coins people invest on. Dont worry. I also felt i was running out of time when I started on 15'. But there will be plenty of opportunities. Patience is key

Sell them and wait for a correction

Dont know, but the sooner the safer it will be. I would aim to 8k-10k.

Always keep at least 70% of your crypto in BTC.

Its possible, Last year i would never imagine ethereum to be at 400 when it was at 10. There are no guarantees. But little has changed since then. And believe me, a lot more people are paying attention. ADA is huge in Asia, specially in Japan. I bought most of mine at 350 sat, but i want more so im just buying dips

>buy bitcoin
>sell 24 hours later
>profit
>investing
I hate this timeline

Very clever way to shill BAT... Prawn looking for an exit?

Day trading is really hard and stressful and at the end of the day 99% dont make more money that just a buy and hold strategy. IMO just keep your day job, buy some BTC at a dip. and try to focus on other coins. BCH or ADA are on my list, but XMR is good too. Its just a matter of taste as long as it is not complete SHIT

1) Place a trade based on fear or greed, instead of information

2) Shorting Against BTC and not getting out.

3) Overtrading

Its almost guaranteed that you will lose money if you FOMO trade. This one took me time to learn. Never short a bull market, specially if you plan to leave your short open for more than a day. Overtrading, dont trade shit you know little about, or you just heard on Veeky Forums

Spoiled? that is all the money I have. It was my only chance of paying off my loans without living like a poorfag for the next couple of years. By the way, the investment? Only 3k, that is nothing for you spoiled rich fags. a lot of money to me. Seeing it all drop is like seeing my dog die etc. I worked hard to make that and now I have nothing

Thanks for the info. Do you think regular altcoins have a chance to go to pre august btc price? I have big piles of shit like firstblood, numeraire, maidsafe, wings and waves.

Next year it will this is just a bullshit phase. Only buy if your long term, short terms a complete gamble.

if it sometimes a better move to sell your alt for ethereum instead of BTC?

please op tell me what you think about chainlink, is it a scam? im in with 15000 shares for longterm but im sweating looking at the dips.

whats your opinion on chainlink?

Dont buy shit once its already gone. You need to just forget about it. There will be another opportunity

Worrying about the past. is useless mate. If you are up dollar wise, and the alts you bought have good fundamentals and are ok dollar wise, then dont fret.

What do you think about lumen? Will it go back up? Will it keep dropping? I bought it at 1250 satoshi. What is the chance of it mooning soon?

OP literally just FUDDED $LINK

>im calling bullshit on this thread

how do i get started?

OP did you use pump groups like this?
discord.gg/UgTfgYH

Thoughts on organised pump groups?

No, the only coin proven to be in a solid bull market so far is BTC. that may change in the future, but for now the majority of your portfolio should remain BTC. if you dont have any BTC, dont buy it now. The downside risk is much higher, than the upside. BTC needs to go to 33k just for you to do a 2x. not worth it

1JnDC8hUGk3BFS9GjgrGPgZcqTHGfrqb9R

btc please. im starving

Yeah, I know man. It just sucks. I spent a few months of time trading my measly 2 BTC up and then it gets utterly destroyed in two days. I'm like 40% in ETH though, so hopefully that'll mean something next year.

Op or any old school coiners,

I have dozens of LTC WDC Chn BTB coins from 2013 and some are raising 400% in the past week. When i attach my wallet they don't show from before. Chn is rising but cant find nodes

I dont know much about them. I personally dont like to trade Ripple and Lumens. There is something about them that rubbs the wrong way. Check the dollar price, BTC is too volatile too mean anything about any alt right now.

How has your life changed knowing that you have much more money? Were you ever scared when you started?

...also 3$ ? anything helps, thanks
1DBtaLxwu7q5VBw4Ksn1MWXiuXzVkY7ieb

I held vertcoin and now it's dropping below $6 ;_;

What do I do?

I maxed out my credit cards on bills and I don't know if I'll have enough for next month

What's your short term thoughts on BCH. It's actually starting to blow my mind how irrational this markets becoming. I'm wanting to sell to get my original investment out, thoughts?

When do you think BTC will crash and why?

What alt do you think has the best potential?

What are your thoughts on LTC, OMG PPT for long term holds desu? Thank you.

Read "trading in the zone" you need to understand your feelings first.

Read some basics about TAing. I only use trendlines and fib extensions, fib retracements. And only on coins with high liquidity. If you have cash ready. Start moving it to coinbase or bitstamp so you can buy BTC in a dip.

Be picky about the coins you buy. Wait for dips. Be patient. Its just like hunting. You don't go out and start shooting at anything that moves. You wait for prey that is worth something to appear.

Yeah man. The idea is to develop thick skin, and start getting cynical about things.

currently up 3x from holding BTC since September (around $10k profit). Is it wise to take some profits out now? And buy back in later

>Link is the prime example of this.
But if you actually read the LINK white papers and understood what it did, you wouldn't be saying this OP. No offense, but you're talking out your ass. LINK is a meme, but it's a meme with a solid background. Cap this. LINK is a fine investment.

Thanks for this positive thread user. It's definitely refreshing as most of Veeky Forums is extremely negative even though we're actually on the inside for once in our lives.

I'm looking at ADA as well.

One thing is the shitcoin LTC. I want to buy 3k worth because of essentially Normiebase and it's marketing. It just feel it's an easy 2-3x your money because once this crypto hysteria gets into full effect, LTC will be the 'moonshot' for normies. Am I wrong?

I remember getting really scared when i made my first 100k. Then i really started to get nervous when i hit 250k. I thought it will be something only possible next year or so. After that I dont feel anything. I will probably start taking a fraction of it for buying property and into something more tangible. Passive income on the stock exchange would be good. But i need more for that.

Stop buying tops. Stop chasing bull runs. Read the other posts about psychology. There is nothing i can do about your debt. But for others. Dont trade what you cant afford to lose.

Stagnant until next year, I think the worse dumps are over. I dont think people on Coinbase will do insta dumps. But you may see a flash crash that day. I think 2018 is going to be a great year for BCH. So IMO BCH is a great coin to slowly start to invest.

BCH, and ADA. Im not saying the others dont have potential but i just dont know enough about them. I like Metronome as well, not out yet, but well be definitely watching it

LTC might keep going up. But its such a characterless coin that i dont trade it. I usually dont invest on things i dont like. But if you do, then go ahead. If you are holding LTC for a while i think you are fine holding long term

What’s do you think about Metaverse ETP? It’s in the gutter right now but they have partnerships and about 30 or something companies launching ICO’s on their platform. I’m under the impression that it’s highly undervalued but I don’t know much.

Agreed. OP is obviously a shill for ADA, I don't believe a word of this shit.
If he was an informed trader he would know the value of the Chainlink tech.
Clearly, just a faggot as usual.

So OP, how do you think futures are really gonna affect BTC? Shortening imminent?

Also, what you think about all the pbc shilling in here? They ever do solid work?

The only place i hear about it is on Veeky Forums and its usually just with people posting pink wojaks on it. Thats why i dont like it.

I'm more scared of bitcoins crash coming down and taking BCH with it

You just made yourself out to be a liar, earlier you said you didn't take any investment advice from Veeky Forums

kys pajeet

If you want to invest on it at least wait until the memes are stale. I guarantee you it wont go anywhere until people get it out of their radar.

Why do you like ADA and metronome? Sorry but im a brainlet

Found the linkie dinkie retard baggie
Theres 400000 shitcoins with good background and ideas you stupid fuck, gl waiting 9 years for it to start development then fizzle out. You literally invested in a speculation coin with no product how stupid can you get

How cutthroat did you have to be? I mean did you join and P&D groups or anything like that? I can see the advantage of it but I am not a ruthless businessman. I used to be a hardcore salesman and it made me hate myself so I can't go back there again. Even I can see opportunities to influence via here and Reddit and make some quick cash and that's alone without a group. Not to mention bots for trading and trying to influence the market if you get a big enough stack of something. I am basically trying to play this one fair, not going for the quick win but the slow and steady one. More the fool be me perhaps but I have time and patience. Mostly I am swing trading over the space of a day I make maybe one buy and one sell if that. That is only to increase my stack with the markets natural ebb and flow. Mostly I am focusing on good quality alts with potential to increase my satoshis (god the last few days...) before I invest in stables like btc etc. I think my major mistake apart from not having 60% of my portfolio in the main coins is that I didn't convert to btc before it started this Bullrun, you could see it coming but oh well, I am sure in time things will recover and I can increase my stacks of my alts which is the main thing providing they survive. thoughts?
I only started out 3 months ago trying to get money for a car for my new job (I only had half what I needed) but kind of got sidetracked, ha. If I cashed out everything now I could get the car but have nothing left (especially after today). Job starts in Feb.

what are good holds for 2018?
my portfolio is 30% ADA and 30% XMR.
I have them in cold storage and don't plan on looking at them until a year later. Is this viable plan?

why do you like ADA?

Are you a Jew

/thread

What are your thoughts about NEO, is it a good time to accumulate or do you think it'll fall even further.

Thanks my dude.

>You literally invested in a speculation coin with no product how stupid can you get

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. LINK has been in development since '09. It allows for companies to use smart contracts in a trustless manner. The main net will be going up within the year.

Wait for a dip in BCH. and buy some from what you are planning to buy (if you decide to invest). You dont have to go all in right now. But its usually on times like this when they hit their lows

I dont take investment advice from Veeky Forums thats why i dont own Link.
Looking at the Chart, Dollar wise a month ago was great for invest. It doesnt look too bad. My only concern is that it only trades on shit exchanges. But if you believe on it, then go ahead an invest. I dont claim to know everything. Im just here to present a strategy that works

The Devs are solid. The product is realistic. Cardano (ADA) has researchers, engineers, and funding. It has a comprehensive plan. Metronome doesnt have a lot of information but Jeff Garzik, and Peter Vessenes are SOLID devs. These are great things. Its not just a bunch of college kids with grandiose plans and a website.

well played. i cashed out some today, going to bank tomorrow. will they say something when i ask for 11k cash?

good thread for once

>Don't get any trading advice, from here, from reddit or from any social media.
so where did you learn

But what is the product in ADA suppoused to be? another contract platafom?

What wallet should I use?

Multiple currencies

fuck, re-assume me some more on BCH

I've lost so much money :( I'm averaged in at 0.13. haven't sold at a loss but I'm like panicking this is going to drop to .000001 or some shit

Thing long term mate. slowly buy and hold long term. Dont chase, dont panic. Stay on course. Thats really just it. If the coin you invest is solid. It will pay off eventually. Hang in there

If you want to day or swing trade, just set aside some money. Send it to bitmex and use margin. Consider that money there lost. Practice with it. But at least you are not jeopardizing your entire portfolio