>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/Somefaggit/filename/viking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is it possible to learn different types of magic in FT beyond what you originally roll? I don't know the series at all, and I'm wondering if you can learn new magic or if its just an inborn thing.

You need to be born capable of magic, but you can learn Any Magic.

The exceptions being Dragon Slayer Magic, where you need a Lacrima or a Dragon to teach you, or Demon Slayer where it SEEMS to be passed on from user to user.

Almost all magic in Fairy Tail can be learned, though some people have particular talents towards certain types.

It's both. You can learn new magic, but people who awaken their ability to use magic violently can use some magic instinctively. Like Erza.

Sweet. I just wanna make magic items, but I tapped out my budget on Lacrima Creator and Enchanting. If I can learn some other stuff while I'm there, I'm set.

Thanks!

I think it's noted that it's hard to learn more than a couple of types of magic. Obviously learning perks from other jumps will help with that, but it's something to keep track of.
It's why most mages use only one or two types of magic.

Would the null heat field from Worm's Stellar Fusion protect the user from the radiation the mini star would produce?

I'm going to focus on enchanted glasses, so hopefully that makes things easier. Those Gale Force Glasses are sweet, and I'd like to make those and other things like them.

Probably. Or at least severely minimize it.

Why is it harder? Just time investment?

So I've been thinking of using the 0CP fanfic drawback in Naruto to troll some self-insert fanfic. You know, import eight jinchuriki companions so that one village has all of them except Kurama, have some locations that follow me from jump to jump to rewrite the landscape, introduce a bunch of new sources of power other than chakra. All sorts of things that make them confused because they were expecting canon. So what's a good fanfic to do that in? Something where it will really mess with someone who was expecting to use canon knowledge to play the system.

Chunin Exam Day.

No fucking idea. Sorry.
If I had to make an assumption, and this is just a guess, it strains your magic to learn more kinds.

Maybe try the gamer-type fanfics, and mess with the MC if you are immune to time travel shenanigans.

Tempting, but technically not a self-insert. I mean, for all intents and purposes it is, but CED Naruto doesn't have foreknowledge about the setting. Besides, I'd be too busy killing Naruto over and over again to get any proper trolling in.

That could work, though. Got any specific titles?

What are some magic systems that use entirely internal energy, rather than requiring the collection of ambient external mana?

Oh, if you want self-insert, you should do dreaming of sunshine. The SI would wig the hell out, even though she doesnt really remember the series page-for-page.

>mfw I'm mad about the roll tables being uneven

How hard is it to find 20 for each level?

What are the telltale signs of a Jumper in the middle of a crowd, /jc/?

I've heard of that one, never could get into it. I just don't find Shikako very likable. Which would, admittedly, make her perfect for trolling. Alright, thanks, user.

Speaking of fanfictions, there's an option in NGE to take a fanfic verse of your choosing instead of the canon. Any one where the angels are overpowered for harvesting purposes?

I'm not mad about the roll tables, see: I just couldn't afford everything I wanted for my build, so I wanted to see where I needed to shift things around. It sounds like I can be a full time enchanter and crafter the way I have planned, I'll just need to narrow my scope a bit. I can study in my own time, pick up new magics, or maybe trade items and or work for instruction.

Dresden, Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, I'm certain there are others but I'm not entirely certain of which.

Pretty hard. It's called S-class for a reason.

I though the choose a fan fic option cost 100 cp? is this incorrect?

> Dreaming of Sunshine
> The story about a girl who gets reincarnated in Naruto world against her will.
> She doesn't really remember the series perfectly, has occasional nervous breakdowns, and her greatest desire is to be relevant at all in the story and not die.

I kinda think if you weren't a total monster, she'd actually latch onto a jumper.

It does, but the "you're in a fanfic" drawback still gives you points. And there's no drawback limit in Naruto. So it's effectively 0CP.

Oh, fine, I'll be nice to her. It will be gentle trolling, then.

Huh, I thought you would miss out on that +100 if you took the choose option.

Well, there's always Shinji and 40K. The Angels get really overpowered in that. And it's canon that you can harvest Angels for their cores and reverse engineer them to make hypder advanced biotechnology. Kaworu winds up piloting a pseudo-Evangelion he made out of Zeruel.

Gentle bullying and then waifuing

>I don't know the series at all
Here is a hint, the rolling for powers randomly is not actually part of the setting, it is the jumpmaker sticking his dick in the setting to be a special snowflake.

Lets all have a big old Hip! Hip! Fuck You Fairy Tail Jumpmaker! for inserting your weird dice rolling fetish into the jump and ruining it!

And that is when you realized what Jump Chan's plan for you is.

Just get Dark Wisdom from Overlord (LN) or Copycat from Ranma or some other magic copying perk. Fairy Tail is great for getting all the magic.

But Jumpchan is overseeing us all and you can only have one waifu.

I know, but I am. The numbers are so uneven, there's like 4 different dice to roll. I'm not even mad that they're there, they're just uneven.

> She doesn't really remember the series perfectly, has occasional nervous breakdowns, and her greatest desire is to be relevant at all in the story and not die.
>not keeping the fuck out of the way of the story and living a safe civilian life
Foolish girl...

Tell that to the harem jumpers.

Well remember, all your waifus are actually her. So it counts as one waifu.

If I remember right, she's reincarnated as Shikamaru's fraternal twin sister, so she's got clan expectations forcing her into being a ninja.

But there's no such rule about husbandos
Most of us are men/multiverses that have male avatars.

To write cringeworthy fanfic of you and her ships?

>Jumpchan is a massive fangirl with far too much time on her hands

How do I get a completely eldritch and incomprehensible mind and soul? I'm talking make Outsiders and Chaos Gods nope the fuck out of there.

Less of a statement of intent and more trying to gauge interest.

Considering making an O Brother, Where Art Thou? jump as movie jumps are pretty easy.

So, any interest?

Asking more whether you know the movie and would like to see a jump of it than whether you would like to see anyone make anything. It's not like I'll stop doing other jump stuff because I'm doing this.

That's impossible. My waifu is obsessed with the number 8. And lets dice make important decisions for her. And gets off on the idea of making me stronger.

And Jump-chan doesn't have horns. So there.

That's how I always treat it, she's a fangirl watching her favorite TV show, more or less.

I loved the movie. It's one of my favorites.

No idea what that is, but I like your jumps. Go for it.

I'd rather a Homer's Odyssey jump.

Incomprehensible from Young Justice and Waveform Anatomy from NGE

Whatever helps keep you sane, user. She wouldn't want you to have a breakdown, after all.

I'd like to jump it.

Only if I can have a never ending supply of Dapper Dan Pomade.

Yeah, I'm interested. Those one movie jumps we already have are pretty nice, and are strongly influencing me to watch said movies. I wouldn't mind more.

Take notes from That Guy threads.

Since this is a Coen Bros jump, will you include an automatic drawback to have fate fuck us over constantly?

As implies, it's basically the Odyssey taking place in the American South.

>O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Eh, it was alright. I think it'd probably be fun as a jump.

It's one of the 'better' self-inserts, in that the character has actual flaws and fucks up periodically.

If you really want to go for hardcore bullying, there are lots of other fanfics that are nothing but self-masturbation. I swear I read one once that had a guy show up, make a bunch of pop culture references, and then had Hinata fall in love with him for no reason. I have unfortunately blocked the memory of its title.
Which is really the problem. If you're asking for really terrible fanfics, most of the people in this thread don't exactly go looking for those.

Although if you want to go easymode, the author of DoS has also made some shorter vignette stories of AU self-inserts in Naruto, people who landed in other clans and became different people. Some of them are not kind.
There was one I read where some girl became an Uchiha, and was forced to become a ninja even though she didn't want to. In order to protect herself from eye thieves, she purposefully holds back her Sharingan, and ends up killing her brother when he finds out she has one.

I guess you could just go looking for them yourself, too. Maybe google 'Naruto self-inserts' or something.

Heck yeah that's my favorite movie

>all of Jumpchan's friends bullies her because she's a turbo-autist that obsesses over some self-insert called Jumper-sama

>My waifu is obsessed with the number 8
There are almost always 8 location rolls.

>And lets dice make important decisions for her
Jumpchain is just one big cosmic game of dice where she empowers a loser to see what they do with said power.

>And gets off on the idea of making me stronger.
"What is jumpchain?" For 300, Alex.

Face it user, you've been banging the benefactor's soulless meat puppet this whole time.

>That's how I always treat it, she's a fangirl watching her favorite TV show, more or less.
Me too. My mental image of her is that she's wearing comfy clothes and tucked in under a blanket on a comfy couch. Then in between jumps, when one has finished but the next one hasn't started yet, she calls me over and we geek out over all the cool stories together. My choosing new jumps is basically just going "oh, yeah, I loved that series!" and her squeeing "Me too! Want to go there?"

Holy shit Jump Chan is a 5th dimensional imp! There are a whole bunch of Jump Chans who each took an unhealthy interest in a random asshole on Veeky Forums for "reasons" and decided to put them on an adventure because it seemed like a fun idea.

That's pretty cute, but I have to wonder how you end up in some of the more miserable situations, like Elfen Lied and Black Bullet.

whynotboth.jpg

That's cute, user.

Nahcpmuj?

It is actually part of the setting that people are born with an affinity for a certain kind of magic.

He could of course just remove rolling and make everyone pay the cost for buying.
But then you'd whine about everything being too expensive, wouldn't you?

Oh yeah. Especially those not buyable in the jump. Arc of Time, Fairy Law and similar OP magics.

Not really. She could have gone civilian and her parents even expected it because she was diagnosed with chakra-hypersensitivity as a baby.
She knew that ninja live would be dangerous.
But she figured that civilians die really easily in ninja world, she wouldn't have any way to actually change things for the better and she actually wanted to matter for once.

>tfw my own take on Jump-chan has no self control whatsoever and acts like a hyperactive teenager
>sometimes harem perks kick in even when deactivated
>sometimes a swarm of angry bees materialize directly on top of me during a serious moment
>I swear some of the other powers that be are in league with her

All this and more in exchange for adventure and power. Totally worth it. Send help.

>But she figured that civilians die really easily in ninja world
They do, but they stay the fuck away from the front lines.

A stupid dare, obviously.

You reminded me that we don't have a Greek Mythology jump.

Maybe there's another extra-dimensional being who's a total dick and decides to screw with both you and Jump-Chan by hurling you to those twisted worlds instead?

There was a WIP, but the guy got driven off when an user flipped his shit and attacked him the whole thread because he didn't like that the jumpmaker had a mocking/comedic tone towards parts of it, like Zeus' behavior.

We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

There is one in WIP, but it's shit and the guy making it left.

You chose this fate, Heavens, when you committed mass lunacide.

Was it the same guy who made the Viking jump? Cause that jump has the same tone issue and its always annoyed me.

more like chumpchain hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjhhhrhehehehehrhehehehehehehehehehehehehehHahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahsdjfjwkdjdb

Yeah, we really want more shit like Viking's ebonics speaking frost giants huh?

Zeus is a total dick who thinks with his dick though, making fun of him is totally appropriate.

Wew Lad

That's what you get for picking the brain-in-a-jar and amnesia drawbacks

No, Viking Saga was made by Somefaggit, the greek one was made by some user.

oh wow you got me there. nice one.

Top Kek

Considering that Konoha gets invaded at least twice? Not really.
She's also a target for abduction because she has a (admittedly minor) bloodline and is the clan heads daughter.

But the whole reasoning is explained in the fic. You don't necessarily have to agree with it, but it's sound enough.
Also "civilian SI who hides everytime something interesting happens and doesn't interact with the canon characters at all" would make for a pretty boring story.

No. Nice to see that you're also a member of the tone police though.

But user, he must defend the honor of the fictional pagan gods!

>Somefaggit
Huh. Really?

Bleak worlds are just her and me commiserating over how bad things are for the people in those settings, and one of us saying "well, why don't we make that the next stop and go help them, then?". The problem is the worlds she knows I hate, she makes me go there as jokes. I did not forgive her for a long time after Food Fight.

Yes
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/Somefaggit/filename/viking/

Jojo style hair, glorious fashion, explosions everywhere, and blaring theme music. Also you are probably trying to figure out how you can have their babies.

Eight exceptionally eccentric individuals are trailing closely behind in their wake.

The jump itself was pretty awful, even ignoring tone.

But... Aren't angel forms determined by their soul? It isn't just biology.

How did Kaworu do that thing.

Also in theory can one scale down their s2 organ and use cheat mode on it or use biotech or gene forge to make another one?

Really super-duper late, but no. That is the shipsloot depiction of one of the finest looking warships to ply the seven seas, from the Chinese Kancolle knock-off.

An Akron or Macon airship girl would be the tits though.

They're a non-euclidean eldritch abomination with bishi sparkles dressed as a magical girl making fabulous poses while singing "O Canada!"

Huh, okay. Not him, but I also didn't realise it was one of Somefaggits.

Does anyone know why it's written like that though? It just kinda bugs the hell out of me.

Why are giant waifus top tier waifus

Because you can use them as beds. We've been over this.