I'm shaking anons, what the fuck is happening?

I'm shaking anons, what the fuck is happening?

I have a feeling that it's gonna get regulated in 2018 I think something big will happen anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2017/oct/09/bitcoin-price-bubble-government-cryptocurrency
cnbc.com/2017/10/13/bitcoin-get-serious-about-digital-currency-imf-christine-lagarde-says.html
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a
amazon.com/Sovereign-Individual-Mastering-Transition-Information/dp/0684832720
ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/
my.mixtape.moe/afiohz.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you regulate something decentralized?

Nothing is above regulation.

*cuts your internet*
*cuts your electricity*

paper wallet, bitch

theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2017/oct/09/bitcoin-price-bubble-government-cryptocurrency

I have done deep digging into BTC, its origins, and the current governmental environment (especially with regards to Trump's coup) and I agree with what you say.
I don't know if it will be in 2018 per se but big things are coming.
A lot of people are expecting the bubble to pop but I have to wonder if this isn't the big banks pricing normies out of the market for good because they know something is coming.

cnbc.com/2017/10/13/bitcoin-get-serious-about-digital-currency-imf-christine-lagarde-says.html

Bitcoin presented the lizard-people with an opportunity; a way to switch the world over to a digital system (which we really do need), but with the limited money supply necessary to fix the world economy. It's an out for them, a way to move forward while saving face.

Read this link which explains the conflict ahead:
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a

and this book, which explains what is going to happen more generally:
amazon.com/Sovereign-Individual-Mastering-Transition-Information/dp/0684832720

In that case do you think it would be good for us normies to concentrate on other runner up coins like ETH while we have the chance?

Thanks user,
going to dig in.

Stick to the coins that are already proven and buy what you can.
There is a huge possibility that these current prices will not last, my previous post was just food for thought.
At the end of the day you have to make the decision you are comfortable with with the caveat that you need to plan for what the future possibilities are and what the consequences might be.

Example: if you decide to go all in right now, you need to plan for the fact that the market may collapse and you need to decide if you are ok with that and what your strategy will then be. As long as you act in this manner you should be ok.
Do things on your own and with strategy.

Good. Buy XRP and get rich. They have been working with regulators for years. There is a reasoning 250 bankers and fin tech employees work there. That's a dev team.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/

You will now thank your lucky stars that the least regulatory, most anti establishment American President in history will be in office until 2020 at the very least

*shits in ganges then bathes in it*

>something big is gonna happen

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Checked and Kek'd

Praise Kek!!

that book looks interesting. would it be difficult for a brainlet to read it? i remember reading "The Singularity is Near" by Kurzweil and a lot of it flew over my head but i love reading difficult to understand books written by geniuses. feels good to be humbled sometimes

You chose poorly....

You didn't run the coin.

Instead it ran you.

Never get high off your own supply.

Checked.

I sold should I get back in?

“Once a predetermined number of coins have entered circulation, the incentive can transition entirely to transaction fees and be completely inflation free.”
— Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Right now there are a unknown amount of BTC to mine and that alone is a good sign since there is plenty of room for BTC to get inflated in price. Also it seems like big corporations are aware of this and are accumulating till there is no BTC to mine anymore, maybe the reason behind these pumps? No idea where I'm going but it's very interesting. I'm glad to live in this era this truely is something unique.

>the least regulatory, most anti establishment American President in history

Do /pol/cucks actually tell themselves this?

You're so wrong that it hurts my brain.
Go read some more or something.

He sure drained the swamp xDDDD

I'm not a /pol/cuck, it's what he is. He's even hated by half of his own party. Has every government alphabet agency currently breathing down his back and trying to find a smidgen of dirt to initiate impeachment. Endless media barrage.

Call him what you want as far as his personality but he's as untouchable as candidates have come in a very long time.

Wew lad, I've been waiting for this thread.

The Phoenix rises. Bitcoin is just the open beta test.

Price bubble = goys making money
REEEE
Regulate

Can you read?

>predetermined

There will only ever be 21m coins.

You don't understand.

Satoshi = Greenspan

>He's even hated by half of his own party

There's a million reasons why they hate him. Being anti-establishment isn't one of them. He bought off dems including Hillary for years, put goldman sachs officers and an ex-ceo in his tax cabinet, and so far is just doing hardline conservative pro-israel shit, same thing Republicans have done for years.

I imagine leadership & congress hate him because they don't want another Nixon

more like the government is going to confiscate your bitcoin.

Based on what I've found you're close, but not quite.

bitoin inflation is fixed until 21 million coins are mined. current block is 12.5 reward every 10 min. In 2020 the block reward will be halved to 6.25 and every 4 years it'll halve until all bitcoins are mined

Yes it is. They've resisted him since the primaries. If they had superdelegates like the Dems they could have stonewalled his growth. People were at the RNC walking out on him and booing him.

His net worth has crumbled while in office and it has been objectively terrible for his brand. Entirely unprecedented as other Presidents have gotten filthy rich during and after office relative to assets prior.

He's been doing what he said he would do. He said he would recognize Jersualem, he did. He said he would go heavy after Obamacare, he did. He said he would go after Muslims, he did. He said he would build a wall, he's been pursuing it and the only impediment will be Congress.

If he was bought out he would not be allowed to post the kind of idiotic and at times nearly insane shit he does on twitter. In fact, it's his unpredictability, resistance on the path towards and while in office, almost total media condemnation (even Fox News has lambasted him at times, conservative shill central), and the fact that he was already rich and old, that prove that he is anti-establishment. And no amount of cherrypicking or nitpicky /r/politics tier complaints you can make change that. It's fact and right there.

He truly is the pastor to lead crypto to the promised land free of regulation. If Obama was in office the government would already be digging their claws in. Clinton absolutely so.

CIA?

HOLY FUCK GET ON STRAT RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Probably a rogue faction within, or something similar in function to that.
Again based only on what I've found.

Remember Satoshi left after the CIA took interest.

>satoshi is benevolent intel agency faction

Heard this before and it seems fairly plausible.

Seems like a lot of crypto OG's were selling around 10k, probably shifting hands to the establishment.

furthermore, fuck off

I want to read a book called "The Sovereign Individual: How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State" which predicted in 1997 digital currencies and decentralisation but I can't find it online, I even downloaded mIRC which I haven't used in decades but the only guy that has it seems to be offline.

my.mixtape.moe/afiohz.pdf

Higher res.

No way to enforce that if you hold the private key

Ln IS the regulation, it fully centralizes btc after all.

noice

What relevance does that have? BTC with lightning and artificially restricted on chain throughput is no more decentralised than any other asset mostly held and distributed by banking entities.

B-but what about the BTC "normies" that have thousands?

Will there be blood?

Those aren't the rules of the game.

You da man

>muh new paradigm