Dropping like a fucking meteor

>dropping like a fucking meteor
Is this the thread where we start our suicide pact?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN
discord.gg/xvBuxzH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we just have all time low. gratz ODN bros

BTW blackstone posted some screenshots from app twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN

holy shit time to buy more!

and those average-ass screenshots were enough to prompt this SOLID fucking red candle?

The drop in USD value isn't that bad, it's still above ICO value.

This will either turn me into the biggest bagholder ever or make me rich. NOT SELLING.

well what keeps me before selling my coins are github updates. They post almost everyday something so I still think that they are nerds with no marketing skills, but could make some good tech.

Oh this and not even 1btc in buy orders...

>mfw bought at $0.48

OP I'm currently setting up an SEC complaint for selling illegal securities. Does anyone have screenshots of their slack? They had a 'trading' channel that one of the devs would post in, would go a long way to prove them treating the coin as an investment vehicle.

Sagescam handpicked a team of retarded advisors from tamico and they released a predetermined shit website as an excuse for the devs to dump more. notice how there is not 1 BTC of buy orders during this "dip"

TOPKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEK

brought the price from 2800 to 2600 this morning with my last sell of 13k, and its been plummeting ever since

hahahah I tried to warn you all holy shit I can't believe people still hold this fucking scam in every ODN thread since the first big pump

I'm gonna kill myself, WHY??? WHY??? WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT I MAKE ANY MONEY THIS CRYPTO SHIT WAS THE ONLY CHANCE I HAD TO HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND NOW ITS ALL OVER, ITS RUINED. THANK YOU U SCAMMING FUCKERS, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. I TRUSTED AND BELIEVED IN THIS PROJECT, I DEFENDED IT DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND THIS IS HOW WE ARE REPAID? UNFORGIVABLE, UNWARRANTED... FUCK YOU!!! I CAN'T EVEN REINVEST WHAT I LOST BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING LEFT, FUCKING NOTHING. I GUESS I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF

its okay user. btc bubble will pop soon. be patient and buy cheap btc. crypto will be around for many more years. you are early

can't wait to pick up my ODN masternode for $100 after the bitcoin crash

Fuck it, this shit is CHEAP, putting a couple BTC in while BTC is peaking.

ODN hasn't been around that long. It took Stratis months to experience any big jumps in price.

$8m market cap?? Holy shit this is an easy 10x. Possibly 50-100x pump. 10,000x if it actually succeeds. This is the definition of ground zero. Shitty marketed can be fixed easy. I like it.

It's funny how Veeky Forums now wants btc to fucking die once they realize it's canibalizing the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem

That's karma for you greedy fucks

thats true

Well it not will be another signatum right?

This is the most undervalued coin I can think of right now. Buying a masternode at this price is a ludicrously good deal and the gains (even short-term ones) will be immense.

People keep calling it a shit coin but what shit coin has 3,200+ members in its slack and 120+ in their discord, updates/engineering delivered on schedule, a working application about to launch, master nodes for staking coming up and has had a normal healthy price channel.

The only missing element in the Obsidian Platform is exchanges and additional marketing. People are very interested in this project. It is just more fun for me to make Pravik crytpo feline memes these days since I'm bored.

yeah right. people are interested in this project and there is 1btc buy support. Fucking signatum and biz fall for it again

It's fucking Cryptopia. Guess how much buy support NEO has right now on it?

2 btc.

A coin with a market cap of over 2 billion currently has just double ODN's buy support.

It's the exchange that's shit, not the coin.

Holy shit so that means ODN should have at least 500m market cap, that is over 50x the current cap.

I don't care anymore. I've reached peak delusion. Will hold to zero.

This shit is going to explode once it hits a major exchange.

I’m with you user. If this was the next signatum, we wouldn’t have all these GitHub updates and team developments.

I’m optimistic for the future of obsidian.
Anyone jumping ship now with a 50/60% loss is a complete moron and just proves he’s a total brainlet.

>the whales are moving the sell walls back

ODN is basically a copy and paste of Stratis which is worth almost 1b right now. Seems very undervalued.

It's bottomed out and rising again. If you want to buy, this is it

up 20% in one hour OY VEY

As soon as bitcoin stabilizes this thing is going to fucking explode.

Here we go boys

Dude stop being a pussy. Freedom from wage cucking was far from a guarantee.

Bought as much as I could on this. Wish I had a few grand to get another masternode. Biz likes to buy into projects that are in the process of mooning or already mooned.

No risk no reward. There is so much upside potential in this project.

What the actual fuck

you know I see your private key in that right?

lmao@u

shoo shoo fud poo

we will rise

Hey faggots there is a possible pump at the discord group. Get in.

discord.gg/xvBuxzH

Thanks for the thread full of keks guise.

Seriously, I love it. I'm sure that this is the end of Obsidian, I'm sure that this day or two of corrections is ABSOLUTELY THE END for a platform that hasn't even been released yet.

This is the end my sweetest friend.

yup

this is why theres so much fud. The secret to this coin is it's absolutely fucking unbelievable potensh. This shit could be as big as any of the mjajor players of 2016/2017.

Say hello to NEO 2018

hai hai sou sou

kek

Cat cucks and their autistic trap loving developers. The world we live in.

Do you like the app UI?

Thanks for the laughs guys

Looks pretty elegant. I like the fact they're targeting normies, that's where the shekels are.

might as well dump them all

>old logo
FUCKING DROPPED

For a first launch the application looks just fine. It is going to be a very profitable Xmas and an even better Q1

It seems intuitive and easy to set up. I was worried they would over-complicate it and scare off normies

shut the fuck up. you haters would hate whatever they put out.

what the fuck is this engrish bullshit chinese scamcoin

>work likewise a phone
>your friends can contact your via the id

Yes, do not buy the scam coin. Leave.

from their twitter
>This is about getting a working product first, the typos will be fixed and UI may be improved.

Looks like shit.

It is just very basic looking but so is telegram faggot.

No thanks.

A privacy focused messenger app doesn't need to be flashy and bloated.

Of course. All it takes is a few days to build a solid theme and a quality UX engineer to tighten up the aesthetics on the app. I'm in this for the staking and the tech. These pump and dump/day traders get blown out all the time. They don't bother to read about the encryption and handling through perfect forward secrecy.

If the original silk road had PFS the compromised accounts would have lacked any previous history on them and might still be up today.

Get rekt you stupid nerd.

lol
is it too much to ask one fucking person that speaks English at a 6th grade level to proofread this? jesus christ

They'll do it before release

Yeah I get that. There's always more work to be done but would it kill them to try to present it more coherently in the meantime? Their marketing is so amateurish.
>B-but look at this cool UI
Nobody worth anything will take this seriously until they start taking every aspect of this project seriously, that includes paying attention to little details like proper English. Now I feel like they're just rushing these screenshots out because of the negative reaction to the website.

so don't buy it you stupid fag. enjoy missing out on the gains. your autist-level concerns about typos and whatnot don't matter.

This is all just another fud session on a 50X coin. Thanks for participating.

yeah man you have my sword in this. They fucking cant sell it even if Idea and lets hope tech is great

>literally UWP

lol 50x coin? anything to back up that claim?

Yeah my dick.

Isn't blackstone german? It would explain the english. Developers put temporary text/images/etc in all the time and clean it up before shipping, this is nothing new.

Soon

Yes he is German

Fuckk I feel like I like the old logo better- or maybe I was just used to it...tough call now whether stick with new or revert

was much better. new one is too fat

Ive been ignoring this for too long and now its on sale.

It's just about rock bottom

I like the new one much more. It has a clean, simple look that is more modern and memorable.

lol that video was legimitately awful...they should just fire Tamico they clearly are clueless

Unless I'm just out of touch with the normie youth and this will somehow appeal to them...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Marshall Applewhite here.
How can I be of service?

I like the new one also. Its way more sleek and chill.

I can't believe I got Pajeeted

Just hold my man. They are working hard.

Everything will be alright

App release end of month will hopefully lead to new exchange listing. I know, an actual product in cryptoland, its hard to believe. If its halfway decent and if BTC can stop shitting on the altcoin ecosystem then this project will soar